Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Protestors and looters have caused Covid19 to spike across country

I can't open my friggin restaurant but 10,000 looters can occupy Times Square. Covid numbers are skyrocketing in last day or two across country. BS.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I can't open my friggin restaurant but 10,000 looters can occupy Times Square. Covid numbers are skyrocketing in last day or two across country. BS.
    Speaking of BS. This thread brought to you by Title Con.

Comment

Protestors and looters have caused Covid19 to spike across country

Speaking of BS. This thread brought to you by Title Con.
      title libbys typical bullsh-t response when presented with logical statements.

Comment

I don't agree with how any of this was handled and I truly feel bad for business owners (I personally know many local business owners that have been impacted)... But how are you going to feel when Trump starts his rally's back up and there are thousands of people packed into one place?

Comment

That’s because Las Vegas opened and party ! At lake of the ozarks

Perhaps you should move your business to a red state. Until you do play by our rules - phase two started you know but who knows what state you are really from

Lot of Carpetbaggers posting lately . And trolls

Comment

title libbys typical bullsh-t response when presented with logical statements.
            Different poster - it WAS brought to us by you. Ashamed of your work? Don’t sign it . Or better don’t post it .

Is your restaurant in CT, MA, or elsewhere ? ....you seem
            To post all over the place.

Comment

What kind of restaurant does a title con run?

Comment

The Logical Voice

What would your suggestion to rid 10,000 people from Times Square who don't want to be moved? Use police violence? Military force?

Comment

I don't agree with how any of this was handled and I truly feel bad for business owners (I personally know many local business owners that have been impacted)... But how are you going to feel when Trump starts his rally's back up and there are thousands of people packed into one place?
                  Trump fans have to sign waivers to attend...lmao...

Comment

What would your suggestion to rid 10,000 people from Times Square who don't want to be moved? Use police violence? Military force?
                    just start arresting them- if they resist then it gets violent
                    if they come peacefully then its peaceful

Comment

And people wonder why they have been disproportionally impacted by the virus.

Heck, the federal govt added 600 to the unemployment paycheck....they have nothing better to do. Mickey d’s is closed, no fries to serve!

Comment

Maybe if you spent less time posting on multiple state boards Title Con you'd have more time to adapt to take out and outdoor seating like most other restaurants have.

Comment

Maybe if you spent less time posting on multiple state boards Title Con you'd have more time to adapt to take out and outdoor seating like most other restaurants have.
                          So they burned that Wendy’s in Atlanta because the cops shot a black guy who grabbed a taser from a cop and punched another one while they were arresting him. He ran and turned an fired the taser at the cops and they dropped him. Seems warranted to me. Abrams the ahole faults the cops saying a taser isn’t a deadly weapon and they shouldn’t have used deadly force. Maybe the second cop didn’t know it was only a taser. Maybe the guy shouldn’t have fought a cop and taken his weapon. The thug probably thought he stole his gun.

Keep shooting these thugs

Comment

So they burned that Wendy’s in Atlanta because the cops shot a black guy who grabbed a taser from a cop and punched another one while they were arresting him. He ran and turned an fired the taser at the cops and they dropped him. Seems warranted to me. Abrams the ahole faults the cops saying a taser isn’t a deadly weapon and they shouldn’t have used deadly force. Maybe the second cop didn’t know it was only a taser. Maybe the guy shouldn’t have fought a cop and taken his weapon. The thug probably thought he stole his gun.

https://nypost.com/2020/06/14/protes...yshard-brooks/

Now this guy is a hero too!

https://nypost.com/2020/06/14/protes...yshard-brooks/

I agree.....he is better off dead...brought it on himself. Biden would have just shot him in his leg!

Comment

He was drunk. They had his car and keys. Even if he had escaped they could have tracked him down. What threat is a drunk with a taser? Had he teased one officer there were others there. Deadly force was not warranted.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X