Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Name one government leader, federal, state or local, who clearly was prepared for this pandemic? Name one leader who acted properly and timely and has had the proper resources in place to fight this crisis.

Your criticisms can be levied against just about every political leader on every level in this country right now.

Get past it and let's focus on solutions. Leave the blaming for later, when we have time for such nonsense.
    The only person with the power to cure themselves of covid19 is the great Greta. The only people who are bigger liers are Hillary, the survivor of sniper fire while landing in Bosnia, John Kerry the great swift boat commander who shot himself and got a medal and Biden, who was arrested along with black leaders while visiting Nelson Mandela
    https://nypost.com/2020/03/24/greta-...s-coronavirus/

Comment

The only person with the power to cure themselves of covid19 is the great Greta. The only people who are bigger liers are Hillary, the survivor of sniper fire while landing in Bosnia, John Kerry the great swift boat commander who shot himself and got a medal and Biden, who was arrested along with black leaders while visiting Nelson Mandela
      https://nypost.com/2020/03/24/greta-...s-coronavirus/
      https://nypost.com/2020/03/24/nevada...irus-patients/

Ha ha...such a partisan move. The only reason this idiot banned an fda approved drug is because trump said it could be a game changer.

Comment

https://nypost.com/2020/03/24/nevada...irus-patients/

Ha ha...such a partisan move. The only reason this idiot banned an fda approved drug is because trump said it could be a game changer.
        while I think it was Partisan to announce it- they should limit any stockpiling ,if it works and we are testing that now (it may work for some people and not others,like all drugs) we don't want people hoarding the supply we have

you also have knuckleheads drinking compounds that include these components and killing themselves- never underestimate the stupidity fear and panic will bring into any situation. whats really egregious is the MSM blaming Trump for killing a guy who drank fish tank cleaner.

Comment

while I think it was Partisan to announce it- they should limit any stockpiling ,if it works and we are testing that now (it may work for some people and not others,like all drugs) we don't want people hoarding the supply we have

you also have knuckleheads drinking compounds that include these components and killing themselves- never underestimate the stupidity fear and panic will bring into any situation. whats really egregious is the MSM blaming Trump for killing a guy who drank fish tank cleaner.
          You can’t walk into a store and buy the drug. Only a doctor can prescribe it. If a doctor over prescribes it, then he/she should lose their ability to practice medicine. He did it to make a statement that he won’t support or follow trump. Oddly enough, the same day nyc started allowing it to be given in dire cases. I’m glad the guy who tried a fish tank cleaning product died. Thins the herd of the idiots.

Comment

Democrats in self quarantine?

Name one government leader, federal, state or local, who clearly was prepared for this pandemic? Name one leader who acted properly and timely and has had the proper resources in place to fight this crisis.

Your criticisms can be levied against just about every political leader on every level in this country right now.

Get past it and let's focus on solutions. Leave the blaming for later, when we have time for such nonsense.

Your argument is correct. No body is ever 100% prepared for anything life throws at you.
            You are either better prepared then someone else or you are not. Below are three independent sources that indicate the USA is best prepared to handle a pandemic (all these were published way before corona virus hit our shores)...Thank You President TRUMP...TRUMP45!!!!!

https://www.statista.com/chart/20629...c-or-pandemic/

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/...h-emergencies/

https://www.visualcapitalist.com/glo...edness-ranked/

Comment

You can’t walk into a store and buy the drug. Only a doctor can prescribe it. If a doctor over prescribes it, then he/she should lose their ability to practice medicine. He did it to make a statement that he won’t support or follow trump. Oddly enough, the same day nyc started allowing it to be given in dire cases. I’m glad the guy who tried a fish tank cleaning product died. Thins the herd of the idiots.
              people doctor shop- we saw that with the opioid epidemic which is still raging in this country

Comment

There are people who depend on that drug NOW that can't get it. Test it, see if if works, the ramp up product ASAP if it does. With so many patients worldwide now they will get results quickly.

Comment

people doctor shop- we saw that with the opioid epidemic which is still raging in this country
                  Absolutely! Plus plenty of people have friends who are docs that will do favors for them. There are reports some docs are writing scripts for themselves and family members States need to shut that sh*t down. Docs may take the oath to "Do no harm" but plenty are still selfish or greedy SOBs.

Comment

Absolutely! Plus plenty of people have friends who are docs that will do favors for them. There are reports some docs are writing scripts for themselves and family members States need to shut that sh*t down. Docs may take the oath to "Do no harm" but plenty are still selfish or greedy SOBs.
                    Guess what, those people are going to get it anyway. The factory worker who can’t get it now in Nevada dies and the rich guy in the hamptons who has a respirator and access to a friendly doctor lives to fight another day. The idiot from Nevada only hurts the poor because he wants to defy trump. If my kid was dying, I would let her take it. Glad we don’t live in Nevada

Comment

Guess what, those people are going to get it anyway. The factory worker who can’t get it now in Nevada dies and the rich guy in the hamptons who has a respirator and access to a friendly doctor lives to fight another day. The idiot from Nevada only hurts the poor because he wants to defy trump. If my kid was dying, I would let her take it. Glad we don’t live in Nevada

Cuomo is the guy stopping people from taking the drug- no idea why

he has a tool -use it

Comment

There are people who depend on that drug NOW that can't get it. Test it, see if if works, the ramp up product ASAP if it does. With so many patients worldwide now they will get results quickly.
                        Not true. Just ordered it last week. No problem

Comment

Not true. Just ordered it last week. No problem
                          Sure you did. And what you're doing - or claim to be doing - is unethical and illegal. Obtaining a medication without a proper prescription for a non needed use? Any doc writing you a script should lose their license. Most likely you bought it online and it's a scam :)

But, hey, you could end up blind or even dead so you'd get what you deserve.

Comment

Sure you did. And what you're doing - or claim to be doing - is unethical and illegal. Obtaining a medication without a proper prescription for a non needed use? Any doc writing you a script should lose their license. Most likely you bought it online and it's a scam :)

But, hey, you could end up blind or even dead so you'd get what you deserve.
                            What I deserve? I was only commenting on the post that said hydroxychloroquine was hard to get because people are hoarding it. AKA
                            Plaquenil. Used to treat lupus. Have a prescription and been on it for 20 years. Not illegal. You don’t know sheet! Hopefully one of your daughters get it and you get what you deserve for being a skumbag

Comment

What I deserve? I was only commenting on the post that said hydroxychloroquine was hard to get because people are hoarding it. AKA
                              Plaquenil. Used to treat lupus. Have a prescription and been on it for 20 years. Not illegal. You don’t know sheet! Hopefully one of your daughters get it and you get what you deserve for being a skumbag
                              Maybe you should have stated that upfront - if it's even true. You've really won people over with your winning personality.

Comment

Wow a Republikazzzz wishing another TS poster that he hopes his daughter gets Corona!!!
                                Un-American....armed and ready to kill other Americans.

Unbelievable!!! I thought you guys learned from the civil war that us liberals will conquer hate.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X