Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

You mean the “tough conditions” that both sides played in?

stars blue is a the biggest joke out there that can’t lose a game and just admit they lost without the excuses. It’s a sport, pal. Win some, lose some. Do both with grace and move on. At the end of the day it’s really not that serious.
    If Stars Blue can attract the best players at every position, what does it say when they can’t beat Scorpions handily? Blue has the better players, right?

Comment

If Stars Blue can attract the best players at every position, what does it say when they can’t beat Scorpions handily? Blue has the better players, right?
      It speaks volumes that a team ties a single game in December and all of the TS dads pounce. Why do people spend so much time obsessing about a team that their kid isn’t on?

Comment

What are you talking about? None of the Stars parents go into that game saying we are the better team, we will “win handily.”
        I said it the other day and I’ll say it again. The girls on these two teams know each other well and none of them are giving an inch when they play. Since Stars reconstituted the team at the start of U15 the games have gone 1-1-1 with a 0 goal difference. Personally, I don’t expect that to change the next time they play. Kudos to both teams, who I suspect are each going to have very good years.

Comment

What are you talking about? None of the Stars parents go into that game saying we are the better team, we will “win handily.”
          I said it the other day and I’ll say it again. The girls on these two teams know each other well and none of them are giving an inch when they play. Since Stars reconstituted the team at the start of U15 the games have gone 1-1-1 with a 0 goal difference. Personally, I don’t expect that to change the next time they play. Kudos to both teams, who I suspect are each going to have very good years.
          Complementing other teams is not allowed on TS.

Comment

Yes they do. And so does JD.

Comment

Yes they do. And so does JD.
              The amount of space that Stars and JD occupy in your head is not healthy.

Comment

They most certainly do

Comment

Where's Select dad been? After a couple of early season wins I was expecting a lot more of him/they/them

Comment

Where's Select dad been? After a couple of early season wins I was expecting a lot more of him/they/them
                    Select dad identifies as she/her.

Comment

Select dad identifies as she/her.
                      You identify as steaming pile/POS

Comment

You identify as steaming pile/POS
                        After both Stars White and Blue played Scorpions this weekend with similar scores, I’m going to say that white is just as good as blue and when our two teams meet this year games will be decided by 1 goal at most each game. Remember this post. 12/15/22. You heard it here first.

Comment

After both Stars White and Blue played Scorpions this weekend with similar scores, I’m going to say that white is just as good as blue and when our two teams meet this year games will be decided by 1 goal at most each game. Remember this post. 12/15/22. You heard it here first.
                          NEFC dad stirring the pot????

Comment

Doubt it. NEFC dad is likely busy trying to schedule a dentist appointment for his kid for the weekend they have to drive 47 hours round trip to play Empire United.

Comment

Schedules are posted for the ECNL Florida showcase.

Comment

Schedules are posted for the ECNL Florida showcase.
                                8th-10th right after Christmas break, I guess they don't care about school at all!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X