Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    With the results of this past year and all the rumblings I’m hearing why wait until after Greer to leave .
    Big change coming down across the whole team. Easiest way to justify it with overly political parents is bring in a new coach + 1.

Agreed with whom ever said it before, coaches get reassigned all the time. Look at the older girls. It’s healthy.

Comment

Second that.
      Agreed. Justin is a good guy and good coach. Good for him for leaving the MATCHFIT cesspool.

Comment

Agreed. Justin is a good guy and good coach. Good for him for leaving the MATCHFIT cesspool.
        Agree had experience with him..thought he was one of the few honest coaches at MF..

Maybe DB & JR wouldn't allow or give his daughters an honest chance at ECNL teams...stuck in ECRL... They control rosters for all teams..

Comment

Love Ash as a coach. I heard Justin's daughter is a 2008 defender. Run...Run FAST
          The entire team should pack up and leave. Send a message. When will people stand up to this club.

Comment

Thank you. It's very tough decision for us as a family. JR's reputation, rumors of his families connection to PDA and a daughter in the same age group makes it difficult to navigate.
            You are not alone. These concerns need to be brought to the club. We are tax payers and deserve an explanation.

Comment

The “team” absolutely does NOT have to tryout again after Greer. Maybe your daughter was told that but that does not apply to the entire team
              Where are the invites? Waiting for the other clubs to fill their rosters before screwing these kids? Whatever O’Neil.

Comment

The “team” absolutely does NOT have to tryout again after Greer. Maybe your daughter was told that but that does not apply to the entire team
                Ha! Of course they don’t need to try out again, every day is a tryout for them. Up until they formally get asked to leave the “team”.

Comment

Leave try canned. Don’t let the door hit ya

Comment

MatchFit cleaning house. Play for the best. PDA is ****.

Comment

Ha! Of course they don’t need to try out again, every day is a tryout for them. Up until they formally get asked to leave the “team”.
                      I understand coaching rotations can be healthy. I watched JR treat one of the better MFA 2008 players poorly during an indoor game against STA. Our current team has 23 players on the roster. Without an offer, without Ash..not sure if we have any other choice but to tryout.

Comment

No situation is perfect. But Justin who never coached one of my kids has done a feat at Roxbury and beat teams for County titles with lesser talent. Trust me my daughters in 2016 on had more talented teams and Justin coached his girls up.
                        If Matchfit only has 14 girls on-a roster that’s not them being selective that’s players fleeing from DB and the likes

Comment

I understand coaching rotations can be healthy. I watched JR treat one of the better MFA 2008 players poorly during an indoor game against STA. Our current team has 23 players on the roster. Without an offer, without Ash..not sure if we have any other choice but to tryout.
                          #solidarity

Comment

No situation is perfect. But Justin who never coached one of my kids has done a feat at Roxbury and beat teams for County titles with lesser talent. Trust me my daughters in 2016 on had more talented teams and Justin coached his girls up.
                            If Matchfit only has 14 girls on-a roster that’s not them being selective that’s players fleeing from DB and the likes
                            Crap. Justin lucked into talent at Roxbury. A monkey could have succeeded with the likes of PM. The guys has an A license that anyone can buy and has never touched a soccer ball at any respectable level in his gym teacher existence. MO threw him a bone and Ash to the curb. Shame on PDA.

Comment

Look at his RL teams record at MatchFit. Doing a hell of a job getting the girls to play at their max potential. The team is S$&t. Does anyone think these clubs are putting their best coaches on RL teams? Hell no. The RL is a financial pipeline and these guys including JR are baby sitters.

Comment

PDA has purposely deceived these parents. They have delayed invites as to block kids from leaving the club for new teams and made a coaching change in the 11th hour. Think twice before committing to this club, this team.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X