Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Here's 2
    https://www.soccerwire.com/news/trac...l-camp-roster/

Here is 1 more
    https://www.soccerwire.com/news/trac...l-camp-roster/

Here is 2 more
    https://www.soccerwire.com/news/u-s-...camp-in-april/

That is 5 players I was able to find in 5 minutes with a Google search. You can do your own search for the others, lol. Your welcome 😘
    1st 3 are well known. 2 are off to college and won't count next year for select. I have spent 75 minutes looking for more than 3 remaining and found 0 more! Where you select people come up with 15 to 20 girls from select is a friggen joke. Select always trying to make themselves look better than they are. 20 national girls. What a joke.

Comment

1st 3 are well known. 2 are off to college and won't count next year for select. I have spent 75 minutes looking for more than 3 remaining and found 0 more! Where you select people come up with 15 to 20 girls from select is a friggen joke. Select always trying to make themselves look better than they are. 20 national girls. What a joke.
      No idea where the poster said 20 girls are on the national call up list. Probably an overzealous select parent pounding their chest and making things up.

Comment

Wow, that escalated fast. It went from 4 that we all know of, to "I believe 5 to 10 more", and then it was rounded up to 20....

Comment

Wow, that escalated fast. It went from 4 that we all know of, to "I believe 5 to 10 more", and then it was rounded up to 20....
          from a select parent yesterday....

"Actually, it is 15 players not 10 to 5. The previous poster was wrong in that he/she underestimated. Sorry, that FACT does not fit into your agenda, lol. But it is the truth none the less. It is so funny every time someone comes to Selects defense they are assumed to be LL. As I have stated before, why on earth would LL or anyone else who gets bashed on this board want to come on here? They are all human beings with feelings. Why would they want to come on an insignificant forum and read all the filth and lies that are spewed about them? They don't!"

This statement is just a pile of sh@t. So this poster is bragging that there are 15 select players on call for the national team?? Huh? Really? Let me guess 6 out of the 15 of them are U-littles. There isn't a club in the country that has 15 girls on stand by for the national team. It's surprising then that select isn't rated the #1 club in the country!?!? or that they are so mediocre in GA. You would assume with 15 amazing girls that their teams would be the top teams in GA. It makes no sense that they are a just another club in GA.

Comment

Actually, it is 15 players not 10 to 5. The previous poster was wrong in that he/she underestimated. Sorry, that FACT does not fit into your agenda, lol. But it is the truth none the less. It is so funny every time someone comes to Selects defense they are assumed to be LL. As I have stated before, why on earth would LL or anyone else who gets bashed on this board want to come on here? They are all human beings with feelings. Why would they want to come on an insignificant forum and read all the filth and lies that are spewed about them? They don't!
            God bless you if you think there are 15 select girls ready for a call up to the national team. Its just false. Select parents you are better than this!

Comment

God bless you if you think there are 15 select girls ready for a call up to the national team. Its just false. Select parents you are better than this!
              Well alrighty then, $4500 year tuition fee at select gets you a possible spot on the national team. Almost sounds too good to be true

Comment

Are they? Most would disagree. They are not better than this!

Comment

Well alrighty then, $4500 year tuition fee at select gets you a possible spot on the national team. Almost sounds too good to be true
                  it was super weird that select would brag this week about having 15 players on the national team call up list when it is so easy to disprove. How does this happen?

Comment

it was super weird that select would brag this week about having 15 players on the national team call up list when it is so easy to disprove. How does this happen?
                    Was it "select" or "random anonymous" who was bragging?

Comment

Was it "select" or "random anonymous" who was bragging?
                      Defiantly not Select making this claim. They have nothing to gain by making stuff up that can be disproven so easily. It is likely an uninformed parent or someone else trying to drum up controversy by making Select look bad.

Comment

Defiantly not Select making this claim. They have nothing to gain by making stuff up that can be disproven so easily. It is likely an uninformed parent or someone else trying to drum up controversy by making Select look bad.
                        "As I replied to another poster it is 15 players that have been called up to the National Training Camp not 5 to 10. There are actually 2 other players coming up that have national level potential. One of them being a sibling to the first two. Not sure why they don't advertise it. You would have to ask them. Sorry you don't like the truth but it is what it is. Can't change it, lol...."

doesn't seem like a fake post to me. If you even go back just page on this thread seems like several select parents were in on this. Sad, just very sad, a club feels like they have to embellish the # of national players they have to make them feel good about themselves.

Comment

"As I replied to another poster it is 15 players that have been called up to the National Training Camp not 5 to 10. There are actually 2 other players coming up that have national level potential. One of them being a sibling to the first two. Not sure why they don't advertise it. You would have to ask them. Sorry you don't like the truth but it is what it is. Can't change it, lol...."

doesn't seem like a fake post to me. If you even go back just page on this thread seems like several select parents were in on this. Sad, just very sad, a club feels like they have to embellish the # of national players they have to make them feel good about themselves.
                          I was replying to a post that said the club itself were the ones making false claims. I was saying that it is highly unlikely it was the club posting this info. I stated it could be an uninformed parent/s. Stop trying to twist things to make your point.

I find alot of these threads and posts to be sad and embarrassing in nature. Parents battling over which club is better, which league is the best, who has the most D1 commits, who has the most national players, calling people they don't know vile names.... The list is a long one. If you are going to pass judgment on this particular post than pass judgment on all of them.

Comment

Yes, anonymous post. To believe what is posted on ts as being factual, especially when someone tries to try & confirm over & over again, certainly shows that someone has an agenda. Passionate & motivated for some reason! It appears to me that there is a larger percentage of misinformation than factual content here. Im sure majority of individuals on ts take it all with a grain of salt & rightly so

Comment

Think select should he worried about their teams not doing that great in the impact playoffs this weekend.

Comment

You are right but it doesn’t matter foe these clubs it’s about these individual coaches supporting their business model. Nothing more than that and it’s sad... parents just have to deal with the situation.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X