Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will select be the 1st $5000/yr soccer club?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sigh......I am not the one who brought money into the conversation. There are numerous threads going about how expensive Select is. I was simply defefending my choice to pay it. I was being honest. If you don't like that then go make more money, that simple.
    Haha love the arrogance of most select parents. This is why there are numerous negative comments about the club. Select definitely brings the soccer community together for once. Selects arrogance is 2nd to none.

Comment

Sigh......I am not the one who brought money into the conversation. There are numerous threads going about how expensive Select is. I was simply defefending my choice to pay it. I was being honest. If you don't like that then go make more money, that simple.
      After listening to a select parent(s) for the past few days clarify with facts how select has 15-17 girls on the national call up list well maybe for $4500/year to start does get you a chance to be on call for U.S. National team. That would make sense and is a small price to pay.

Honestly- that is quite the feat for a small, regional club to have 15-17 girls to potentially call up to the national team. My apologies. Way to go Select! They are representing Massachusetts well and playing with the big boys!! Even if only 5 of the girls make it to the National Team in a few years that is worth saluting!

Comment

After listening to a select parent(s) for the past few days clarify with facts how select has 15-17 girls on the national call up list well maybe for $4500/year to start does get you a chance to be on call for U.S. National team. That would make sense and is a small price to pay.

Honestly- that is quite the feat for a small, regional club to have 15-17 girls to potentially call up to the national team. My apologies. Way to go Select! They are representing Massachusetts well and playing with the big boys!! Even if only 5 of the girls make it to the National Team in a few years that is worth saluting!
        Congratulations to the following South Shore Select IMPACT NPL Teams:

U-13
        3-11 record

U-14
        4-10 record

U-15
        3-3 record

U-16
        4-9-1 record

by my calculations south Shore Select went....... 14-33-1 in IMPACT NPL

select that's in IMPACT NPL. A league you run. 14 wins 33 losses and 1 tie.

Comment

U-13
          3-11 record

U-14
          4-10 record

U-15
          3-3 record

U-16
          4-9-1 record

Wow! You must get paid well to do all this research. Good for you, lol. Everone needs to make a living somehow.

Comment

U-13
            3-11 record

U-14
            4-10 record

U-15
            3-3 record

U-16
            4-9-1 record

Well 14-33-1 isn't really a stellar record in IMPACT NPL, is it select??? Maybe the competition is too tough for them?

Comment

Well 14-33-1 isn't really a stellar record in IMPACT NPL, is it select??? Maybe the competition is too tough for them?
              well we all know now that $4500 year at select for impact NPL will get you last place in the league. Really 14-33-1???? Is this correct? Instead of always increasing tuition, select needs to refocus not just on GA. $4500 should at least get the girls a .500 record in a very weak league.

Comment

well we all know now that $4500 year at select for impact NPL will get you last place in the league. Really 14-33-1???? Is this correct? Instead of always increasing tuition, select needs to refocus not just on GA. $4500 should at least get the girls a .500 record in a very weak league.
                on the bright side, at least it's not $5000 year for them

Comment

how many Select threads can be kept in the 10 most recent? 9? 10? we're going to find out!

Comment

It is t $4500! It’s in the $3000s.

Comment

Aztecs and Bayside are good teams. They should go back to DPL.

Comment

It is t $4500! It’s in the $3000s.
                        You're right, It's $4495 for GA.

Comment

Aztecs and Bayside are good teams. They should go back to DPL.
                          DPL will not take them

Comment

You're right, It's $4495 for GA.
                            Love that parents are now associating $$$ with results LOL.

Privilege people really think you can just buy anything now huh!!!

Comment

Love that parents are now associating $$$ with results LOL.

Privilege people really think you can just buy anything now huh!!!
                              Yah I know right! Those impact npl teams probably combined have 100 girls on them x $4500. That's $450,000 for a combined 14 wins. That blows chunks!!

Comment

Yah I know right! Those impact npl teams probably combined have 100 girls on them x $4500. That's $450,000 for a combined 14 wins. That blows chunks!!
                                That's alot of money-I mean girls- for 14 wins in IMPACT NPL! Time to bring down multiple GA girls-oh wait the season ended in impact npl last week. NO MORE GAMES for these select teams. What ashame.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X