Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    the GOP spits out anyone who doesn't tow the party line + won't lie on command. Ask Liz Cheny.
    **Cheney**

Comment

Excellent! Giuliani using a little implied blackmail on Trump!

Giuliani advisors “have been pressing aides to former Pres. Trump to reach into a $250 million war chest to pay Giuliani for his efforts to overturn the results of the 2020 election on Trump’s behalf.”

“A person close to Giuliani...[said] the Trump campaign should be careful to ensure money in the war chest was spent in connection with the election effort because it was solicited from the public for that purpose.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/04/u....co/sqXTTzZFCm
      Rudy wants Trump to pay his legal fees!

🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

Comment

🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿
        Don’t forget ….in addition to the DOJ stuff, Rudy has some lawsuits filed by Smartmatic and Dominion too. I believe they are asking for damages into the BILLIONS!

See cons? It’s all going the way you planned - NOT!

Qbwahahahaha !

Comment

🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿
          Trump's phone rings
          Rudy"Donald its me, Rudy"
          Trump: "Rudy? Who dis? New phone"

🤣🤣🤣

Comment

Don’t forget ….in addition to the DOJ stuff, Rudy has some lawsuits filed by Smartmatic and Dominion too. I believe they are asking for damages into the BILLIONS!

See cons? It’s all going the way you planned - NOT!

Qbwahahahaha !
            Rudy Colludy could spend his final days broke AF and in jail.

Comment

Barr c'mon down for time in barrell

The most corrupt administration in the history of our country is being exposed daily for just how corrupt it was.

It appears that Barr lied through his teeth when he told Congress that after consultation with DOJ attorneys and a review of the Mueller Report they had determined that there was no basis to go after Trump for obstruction of justice. He actually claimed that those lawyers had prepared a memo, a top top secret memo, on which Barr relied in making the decision.

Ever since the DOJ has refused to release that supposed memo, claiming privilege. Well not no more. Judge Jackson insisted on reading the memo despite strenuous objections from Barr and determined that Barr lied to Congress and to her -- which I'm guessing will mean a later prosecution.

I dig this. In her 41 page opinion, Judge Jackson straight up called Barr a liar (well, "disingenuous" because she's nice:

"not only was the Attorney General being disingenuous then, but DOJ has been disingenuous to this Court with respect to the existence of a decision-making process that should be shielded by the deliberative process privilege."

"The agency’s redactions and incomplete explanations obfuscate the true purpose of the memorandum, and the excised portions belie the notion that it fell to the Attorney General to make a prosecution decision or that any such decision was on the table at any time."

https://thehill.com/regulation/55175...g-disingenuous

The corruption is just non-stop. I hope the Garland DOJ has the balls to indict Trump, since Barr clearly determined not to do so without even bothering to assess the entire Mueller Report and the mountain of evidence showing that Trump obstructed justice. I also very much hope that they don't appeal this decision. 😝

Comment

The most corrupt administration in the history of our country is being exposed daily for just how corrupt it was.

It appears that Barr lied through his teeth when he told Congress that after consultation with DOJ attorneys and a review of the Mueller Report they had determined that there was no basis to go after Trump for obstruction of justice. He actually claimed that those lawyers had prepared a memo, a top top secret memo, on which Barr relied in making the decision.

Ever since the DOJ has refused to release that supposed memo, claiming privilege. Well not no more. Judge Jackson insisted on reading the memo despite strenuous objections from Barr and determined that Barr lied to Congress and to her -- which I'm guessing will mean a later prosecution.

I dig this. In her 41 page opinion, Judge Jackson straight up called Barr a liar (well, "disingenuous" because she's nice:

"not only was the Attorney General being disingenuous then, but DOJ has been disingenuous to this Court with respect to the existence of a decision-making process that should be shielded by the deliberative process privilege."

"The agency’s redactions and incomplete explanations obfuscate the true purpose of the memorandum, and the excised portions belie the notion that it fell to the Attorney General to make a prosecution decision or that any such decision was on the table at any time."

The corruption is just non-stop. I hope the Garland DOJ has the balls to indict Trump, since Barr clearly determined not to do so without even bothering to assess the entire Mueller Report and the mountain of evidence showing that Trump obstructed justice. I also very much hope that they don't appeal this decision. 😝
                Interesting that not a single con would even acknowledge this corruption. Is this all fake news to you cultists?

Comment

Interesting that not a single con would even acknowledge this corruption. Is this all fake news to you cultists?
                  Yes. Yes it is.

Comment

And it gets worse for Barr by the day. Just read the scathing opinion. All 41 pages. Judge Jackson is in essence asking the DOJ to prosecute that criminal.

You cultists still of the opinion that your Lord and Savior did not obstruct justice because Barr said so?

Comment

And it gets worse for Barr by the day. Just read the scathing opinion. All 41 pages. Judge Jackson is in essence asking the DOJ to prosecute that criminal.

You cultists still of the opinion that your Lord and Savior did not obstruct justice because Barr said so?
                      Trumpers will be quick to note Judge Jackson is an Obama appointee. They ignore the fact that even Trump appointees ruled against his absurd election fraud cases.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X