Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not a bad place to start with a coach that had his 2008 boys team you referenced to ranked just a month ago #2 in the state.
    gotsoccer rankings.. LOL, People still look at those? You mean the 2008 team we just beat 9-1..

Anyone that really knows about youth soccer, knows that those rankings are full of ****, is a big money grab by gotsocccer and coaches.

Comment

Uh oh....

Comment

A lot of back-and-forth on this forum. At the end of the day as another poster put it, if your kid is content and continues to develop, then that’s all you can ask for. Every year, there are so many leagues, just another attempt to make money and it dilutes the overall product. Just get your kid in somewhere where they can grow as a player.

Comment

Not even and that would be if they all registered. But this new, top program and it's follower op are celebrating 30 girls not even realizing that's not good.
          No.

We would make an 07 with the 08 and 7s

Make an 06 with the 6,7,8s.

Comment

No.

Because 7, 8, 9?

Comment

No.

Uh, with 30, still does not add up.
              Again, you don't know. The 06 and 07 will start high school. Many will not be around all the time all season..you just don't get it.

Comment

Jzihno is a pedophile asking people to follow his iG accounts. Sickooooo

Comment

Uh, with 30, still does not add up.
                  Again, you don't know. The 06 and 07 will start high school. Many will not be around all the time all season..you just don't get it.
                  This is what I'm talking about not understanding clubwise, not coach wise. There are alot of factors at these ages with girls.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2985107]This is what I'm talking about not understanding clubwise, not coach wise. There are alot of factors at these ages with girls.[/QUOTe

Looking forward to seeing 3 keepers show up.

Comment

Going to take my daughter to their second tryout tomorrow Thursday and see if it’s legit or not. It’s in my area, going to do my due diligence.

Comment

Going to take my daughter to their second tryout tomorrow Thursday and see if it’s legit or not. It’s in my area, going to do my due diligence.
                        Hope she is a keeper. They are non existent at the 06 and 7 ages.

Comment

Jzihno is a pedophile asking people to follow his iG accounts. Sickooooo

Who exactly is that?

Comment

Hope she is a keeper. They are non existent at the 06 and 7 ages.
                            They had two keepers there the first night but they weren't anything to write home about.

Comment

Money grab. They will take them.

Comment

Let’s see what they are all about. Their intentions will eventually show.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X