Lock all the insurrectionists up

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m 🥰 the fact that all these insurrectionists are chilling in JAIL awaiting their trials without bail! Here’s another one today!

The DC Circuit has weighed in for a second time on the Jan. 6 cases, this time rejecting a detention appeal by Christopher Worrell — Worrell, charged with using pepper spray gel against police, will remain in jail
    Can I get an amen from the cons on this? I don’t want someone who has attacked the police like that walking the streets.

Time to walk the walk cons!

Here are the Relevant legal papers. Enjoy!

https://assets.documentcloud.org/doc...er-worrell.pdf

LOCK THEM UP
    OH YES
    THAT’s RIGHT
    LOCK THEM ALL UP

Comment

A Brainerd man has been sentenced for his role in the arsons committed at the Minneapolis Police Department's Third Precinct building last year.

According to the United States Attorney's Office District of Minnesota, 23-year-old Dylan Shakespeare Robinson will serve four years (48 months) in prison. As part of his sentencing, he will also serve two years of supervised release and owe $12 million in restitution. Robinson also will serve his sentencing in a Duluth corrections facility.

“I don’t want someone who has attacked the police out walking the streets
      LOCK THEM UP
      LOCK THEM ALL UP“

Comment

Of the 440+ people charged thus far with taking part in the Capitol siege, nearly 9 in 10 were arrested at least in part because of their own social media posts.
        MAGAt traitors are truly the stupidest people on the planet. Thank God for that really. Non-stupid insurrectionists would be a much bigger problem.

Comment

One captured insurrectionist is blaming a constant diet of FOX news for his participation on Jan 6th🤣🤣🤣

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
            A Brainerd man has been sentenced for his role in the arsons committed at the Minneapolis Police Department's Third Precinct building last year.

According to the United States Attorney's Office District of Minnesota, 23-year-old Dylan Shakespeare Robinson will serve four years (48 months) in prison. As part of his sentencing, he will also serve two years of supervised release and owe $12 million in restitution. Robinson also will serve his sentencing in a Duluth corrections facility.

“I don’t want someone who has attacked the police out walking the streets
            LOCK THEM UP
            LOCK THEM ALL UP“
            But cons claim no summer rioters pay any consequences?🤔

Comment

But cons claim no summer rioters pay any consequences?🤔
              Wow. One person out of thousands, perhaps tens of thousands.
              You're right, we shouldn't complain.

Comment

Wow. One person out of thousands, perhaps tens of thousands.
                You're right, we shouldn't complain.
                That’s because the protests were largely peaceful, unlike the attack on Capitol where 445 people and counting have been charged for what happened in that one afternoon.

LOCK THEM UP
                OH YES
                THAT’s RIGHT
                LOCK THEM ALL UP

Comment

That’s because the protests were largely peaceful, unlike the attack on Capitol where 445 people and counting have been charged for what happened in that one afternoon.

LOCK THEM UP
                  OH YES
                  THAT’s RIGHT
                  LOCK THEM ALL UP
                  Peaceful? What cave do you live in?
                  At least 25 Americans were killed during protests and political unrest in 2020

George Floyd Riots Caused Record-Setting $2 Billion in Damage, New Report Says. Here’s Why the True Cost Is Even Higher

https://fee.org/articles/george-floy...t-is-even-high

Comment

Yeah, you nailed it. That’s no different from what happened on Jan. 6th. 🙄

Cons and their silly equivalencies.
                    Pshaw.

Unless they brought guns into the gallery like the white supremacists in MI, you are just getting your panties into a twist about protests because you are a POOSIE con.

As far as same as Jan 6, show me the broken windows, show me the bear spray, show me that they beat police with flagpoles and fire extinguishers before you bring your obviously ignorant assertions around

Comment

Peaceful? What cave do you live in?
                      At least 25 Americans were killed during protests and political unrest in 2020

George Floyd Riots Caused Record-Setting $2 Billion in Damage, New Report Says. Here’s Why the True Cost Is Even Higher

https://fee.org/articles/george-floy...t-is-even-high
                      Even if it wasn’t a biased right wing foundation saying that, I would tell you that just because there are insurance claims, doesn’t mean they are credible. Trump fans especially will, like him, submit fake and exaggerated claims.

Even given that, claims related to protests come from 140 cities over months of protests and you are 😭 about 1-2 billion?

Jan 6 has already cost half a billion. One day of rioting by MAGAts ….and counting

You guys proud of that?

https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-...-and-counting/

Comment

Even if it wasn’t a biased right wing foundation saying that, I would tell you that just because there are insurance claims, doesn’t mean they are credible. Trump fans especially will, like him, submit fake and exaggerated claims.

Even given that, claims related to protests come from 140 cities over months of protests and you are 😭 about 1-2 billion?

Jan 6 has already cost half a billion. One day of rioting by MAGAts ….and counting

You guys proud of that?

Right, nothing to see here folks, just move along.

https://www.google.com/search?source...w=1920&bih=938

Comment

You guys proud of that?

I don't condone violence, definitely not looting either. Americans took the the streets may and June to fight for justice, sick and tired of POC beingtreated differently than whites by police for decades. Jan 6th protestors tried to take over the US government based on Trump's lies of a stolen election. Cons seem to figure that out

Comment

You Dems are the scum of the earth.

Comment

So obvious who this poster is. You aren’t good at pretending.

Comment

No, this con is and he’s getting LOCKED up. This is the ass wipe who acted all smug in Nancy’s chair.

This should be a warning to TC and others to stay on this side of the line I think!

[quote] As Richard Barnett's family burned through their life's savings in legal fees, sold both their cars and their house ...he has now turned to a Public Defender who has worked out a plea deal of 82 months NO PAROLE.

That’s two months short of SEVEN YEARS in federal prison with no chance of parole.

This is FANTASTIC and I hope a sign that all of these insurrectionists will get hard time!

LOCK THEM UP
                                OH YES
                                THAT’s RIGHT
                                LOCK THEM ALL UP!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X