Talking-Soccer.com

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 1 > Massachusetts

Notices

Massachusetts Discussions about Massachusetts soccer.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11991  
Old 15 Hours Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What 2007 parents are toxic?
Yes...
Reply With Quote
  #11992  
Old 14 Hours Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Would you like me to list names? Most of them are.
You have no idea what you are talking about.
Reply With Quote
  #11993  
Old 14 Hours Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Another domino falls for NEP. And maybe even DPL or EDP?

THE ANNOUNCEMENT

FC Stars is proud to announce that we are joining the New England Impact NPL. Based out of the FC Stars Complex in Lancaster, MA, FC Stars will begin competing in the all girls @impact_npl this fall. The New England Impact NPL will be an additional NPL platform beneath our ECNL platforms to provide every one of our players the developmentally appropriate game environment. Joining the Impact NPL will not have affect our existing league memberships. Interested players should contact dbaker@starsofma.org #ImpactNPL #MakeanImpact
Reply With Quote
  #11994  
Old 13 Hours Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Another domino falls for NEP. And maybe even DPL or EDP?

THE ANNOUNCEMENT

FC Stars is proud to announce that we are joining the New England Impact NPL. Based out of the FC Stars Complex in Lancaster, MA, FC Stars will begin competing in the all girls @impact_npl this fall. The New England Impact NPL will be an additional NPL platform beneath our ECNL platforms to provide every one of our players the developmentally appropriate game environment. Joining the Impact NPL will not have affect our existing league memberships. Interested players should contact dbaker@starsofma.org #ImpactNPL #MakeanImpact
How would that work? They already pulled their NPL teams out of NE NPL to form ECNL Regional. Now they suddenly have more NPL-level teams?
Reply With Quote
  #11995  
Old 13 Hours Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How would that work? They already pulled their NPL teams out of NE NPL to form ECNL Regional. Now they suddenly have more NPL-level teams?
They have teams playing in NEP NPL right now.
Reply With Quote
  #11996  
Old 13 Hours Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
A team behind white in the standings
Whit and Blue, the Bloods and Crips of MA soccer
Reply With Quote
  #11997  
Old 12 Hours Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
They have teams playing in NEP NPL right now.
So their 5th team is the NPL team and will now be the NPL Impact team? What 07 team is the NPL team?
Reply With Quote
  #11998  
Old 12 Hours Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
So their 5th team is the NPL team and will now be the NPL Impact team? What 07 team is the NPL team?
Stars white
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.