Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is CC girls dropping ecnlr and moving to GAD? GAD is probably a better league for CC to compete in as many of the CC teams that are in ecnlr can’t win a game.
    Their website is promoting both and Chargers is still listed on ECNL Regional map so my guess is since GAD is a new league, they will do both on the girls side.

Comment

Being in CDL, Ecnlr and GAD seems like a lot. CC does not have multiple teams to slot in different leagues so it will be interesting to see what happens

Comment

Is CC girls dropping ecnlr and moving to GAD? GAD is probably a better league for CC to compete in as many of the CC teams that are in ecnlr can’t win a game.

ECNLR is dropping CC girls for lack of wins and girls are dropping CC

Comment

ECNLR is dropping CC girls for lack of wins and girls are dropping CC
          Doubtful after just one season and considering covid. I would think ECNL R would give them another chance this year. CC are still listed on regional map. My guess is they drop CDL.

Comment

Last years ECNLR teams were pieced together during the middle of the Covid crisis with really no base to start with on the girls side. There are lots of difference makes at tryouts this season. The next couple of seasons you will see a difference.

Comment

Last years ECNLR teams were pieced together during the middle of the Covid crisis with really no base to start with on the girls side. There are lots of difference makes at tryouts this season. The next couple of seasons you will see a difference.
              Explain rostering 30 players at U19 Girls this season?

Why not just have a B team?

Comment

30 is a bit much. But 25 isn't at that age. Have you every seen how the u19 boys and girls attendance at training and games are when they have cars, jobs, boyfriends/girlfriends and school soccer? If you have 18, expect to cancel games for not enough players.

Explain rostering 30 players at U19 Girls this season?

Why not just have a B team?

Comment

30 is a bit much. But 25 isn't at that age. Have you every seen how the u19 boys and girls attendance at training and games are when they have cars, jobs, boyfriends/girlfriends and school soccer? If you have 18, expect to cancel games for not enough players.
                  I heard there were going to be 2 teams. Did that change? I was told they were combining the 03/04 and making 2 teams. I dont think you can roster 30. max is 22-25 for most leagues.

Comment

would the better team play in ECNLR or GAD?

Comment

Depends on your team and coaching.

would the better team play in ECNLR or GAD?

Comment

Can't be in both the GA & ECNLR at the same time. CC have been in a downward spiral for many years. Their board is a joke and haven't had a full one for many years and the leadership is out of touch with the present and future. Sad to see the decline but the writing has been on the wall for many years.

Comment

This is cc "mission statement." I call bs on this.

The Chargers Soccer Club’s Competitive Program is for competitive and premier level players, between the ages of 8 and 18, who demonstrate the desire and ability to learn and play soccer in a higher competitive format where the mission is to train and develop skilled players. The Competitive Program is designed to develop each individual player to his/her fullest potential while at the same time inspiring responsibility and commitment to a team. We believe strongly in developing a club that has players that are technically sound, tactically aware and physically capable who are very comfortable with the ball and who live for the game. The Chargers are also committed to teaching valuable life lessons emphasizing personal character and to helping all players become the best people they can become through the principles of integrity, honesty, dedication and commitment.

Comment

Can't be in both the GA & ECNLR at the same time.
                            Isn't 1 with US Club Soccer and the other with FYSA ?
                            Why cant they be in both ?

Comment

Isn't 1 with US Club Soccer and the other with FYSA ?
                              Why cant they be in both ?
                              I don't believe that ECNL will allow it on the girls side.

Comment

I don't think either is FYSA but they are competitors in the US Club world. I'm not aware of a prohibition on this type of thing although I think ECNL wouldn't be pleased. OC and TBU do this on the boys side and I"ve heard it irritates the board but they haven't done anything about it yet. ECNL welcomed a few of the big DA clubs last year into ECNL without requiring them to drop MLS Elite (out of Texas and California).

I don't believe that ECNL will allow it on the girls side.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X