Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    If AS hadn't of moved to Tampa Celtic wouldn't of existed. You only survived because you got the Largo kids that didn't want to travel to Tampa. You should be grateful to Largo United.
    Or both clubs should have just merged 8-10 years ago and worked together and we would be further along now. Can't happen though. But those tournaments are cash cows. Not gonna share that.

Comment

Or both clubs should have just merged 8-10 years ago and worked together and we would be further along now. Can't happen though. But those tournaments are cash cows. Not gonna share that.

I heard it was going to be florida premier largo Celtic united. Is this true?

Comment

I heard it was going to be florida premier largo Celtic united. Is this true?
        Probably depends how many $$$$$ is writing the check for. Highly doubtful he could write one that big.

Comment

with Celtic now taking over in Palm Harbor what does that mean for Largo. Will they drop trying to get the fields there or is this a bigger push for them to get the fields now?

June 1 cant come fast enough for us to see what they will do

Comment

Celtic had their president of the board go before city council in largo to fight for them getting the fields but he signed his son up to tryout for PCU

So question is why fight for fields you don’t wanna even stay at

Comment

Celtic had their president of the board go before city council in largo to fight for them getting the fields but he signed his son up to tryout for PCU

So question is why fight for fields you don’t wanna even stay at
              Because we are going to take over pcu next.

Comment

Because we are going to take over pcu next.
                Florida Premier spreading like cancer. Not needed, not wanted.

Comment

2500 kids at tryouts. Very wanted.

Comment

2500 kids at tryouts. Very wanted.
                    2500 kids at the Largo fields? Can't trust a single piece of information that comes out of Florida Premier.

Comment

Yeah, and what an amazing tryout it was at least for our age group! There were about 150 kids and I though it was going to be like a zoo. But it went like clockwork. Very precise … all coaches had all players data and scoring boards at hand. They took notes and by the end of the 2nd day 4 amazing teams were selected: ECNL, ECNLR and 2 FCL1 teams. I was very-very impressed. I have been to Celtic tryouts before … can't even compare to what FP offers. So yeah, it is very needed.

Comment

LOL HB … yeas we know you don't want them. You don't have anything to worry about Celtic or PCU or the CC but if FP comes to your backyard that will be a problem for you in a couple years.

Comment

LOL HB … yeas we know you don't want them. You don't have anything to worry about Celtic or PCU or the CC but if FP comes to your backyard that will be a problem for you in a couple years.
                          Why is Florida Premier always picking fights with other clubs? It seems like all the Bosnians at FP that came from war torn countries are happiest when they are bickering with other clubs.

Comment

2500 kids at the Largo fields? Can't trust a single piece of information that comes out of Florida Premier.
                            They are just as bad as AS. FP didn't have tryouts at largo yet for kids over the 2011 birth year. The academy as they called it had 20 kids at the most there and that came directly from a coach there thay was once a largo coach for me and was going to coach my son but he wasn't feeling good so he didn't go.

Now today starts the other groups there and they will not have many kids for that I'm guessing from what we saw at the Friday clinics because they were all from other clubs there to practice.

Main reason for this board post was about celtic taking over largo and from what video I've seen from the city meetings you only see celtic people there fighting for it and they got my vote after what the president of celtic board said last night. He is bringing back the largo wolves and with that I love it. AS got ride of a name that the largo fields were founded on because he said it was a stupid idea and then rebranded the logo as well to make it fit his favorite soccer club.

But all I ask is if you do bring that name back for rec have the colors as well and in PH bring back the Night Hawks with the neon green highlighter color uniform

Comment

Why is Florida Premier always picking fights with other clubs? It seems like all the Bosnians at FP that came from war torn countries are happiest when they are bickering with other clubs.
                              Don't forget the Albanians & Bulgarians also.Trust a used car salesman first.

Comment

So now that Celtic has done this. I wanted to know will they keep the Aztecs there as the uspl team or since they had a contract with largo United and AS does that mean they need to find new fields now?

Many questions to be answered and fast.
                                Also are they looking for coaches because us largo coaches need jobs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X