Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Summer tournaments

Will summer tournaments take place this year?

Is there money to be squeezed from the parents? H3ll yeah!
    Don't forget the fund raisers...I mean college id camps, too.

Comment

It appears all, or at least most, of the usual tournaments are going forward. I am going to guess that we will see less state traveling, either voluntarily or by design.

For now assume tournaments are a go.

Comment

The in-state tourneys this year should be heavily attended by mostly local clubs. I dont see a whole lot of teams trying to play out of state this summer. I could also see a handful more of Oregon teams coming up to play as their restrictions seem tighter than ours.

Lets hope things get back close to normal soon.

Comment

At XF coaches are telling us the local tournaments are a go plus one out of state (at least for our team). I am assuming the plan for all local clubs is to hold tournaments. Then a week or so before each tournament I would guess they will see the state phasing rules and decide if they can proceed based on the current phasing

Comment

Our team had 4 out of state tournaments already planned at xf. It is the 03/04 girls age group so it make sense needing to get to the showcases for any remaining girls being recruited.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X