Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IdeaSport is a joke

False promises that we bought into for a few years and we regret it as they kept telling us they were going MLS Next and our son was going to get moved to that team with several of his teammates. Yes shame on us for not doing our due diligence and just taking them at their word but we were new to this and wanted the best opportunity for our son. Now I see they are again in full press advertising their club and I find it so ironic that their ads are very very similar to the MLS Next ads and colors. What a scam and shame.
    Beware central Florida families!

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    False promises that we bought into for a few years and we regret it as they kept telling us they were going MLS Next and our son was going to get moved to that team with several of his teammates. Yes shame on us for not doing our due diligence and just taking them at their word but we were new to this and wanted the best opportunity for our son. Now I see they are again in full press advertising their club and I find it so ironic that their ads are very very similar to the MLS Next ads and colors. What a scam and shame.
    Beware central Florida families!
    From a family outside of central FL-

-1: from our area this boat looks like its sinking pretty quickly a couple of years ago there were good teams there, not so much anymore.

-2: As far as I am concerned you guys deserve to get hosed. Every time we have seen ideasport this year it has been like a traveling latin trailer park (all boys sides in reference are over 15ish, so maybe this doesn't apply to you?). On and off field fights with parents/kids/coaches etc. dirty play, no class and very little talent. More than one game cancelled mid-game by refs in the same weekend, all Ideasport playing, playing different clubs (so there is only one common denominator).

-3: Screw you guys and disney for charging me to watch my kids play at the ESPN complex - The show wasn't worth the price lol

Comment

-1: from our area this boat looks like its sinking pretty quickly a couple of years ago there were good teams there, not so much anymore.

-2: As far as I am concerned you guys deserve to get hosed. Every time we have seen ideasport this year it has been like a traveling latin trailer park (all boys sides in reference are over 15ish, so maybe this doesn't apply to you?). On and off field fights with parents/kids/coaches etc. dirty play, no class and very little talent. More than one game cancelled mid-game by refs in the same weekend, all Ideasport playing, playing different clubs (so there is only one common denominator).

-3: Screw you guys and disney for charging me to watch my kids play at the ESPN complex - The show wasn't worth the price lol

Lol! Traveling Latin Trailer Park. This is so true. Most obnoxious parents/players/teams our teams have played against this year.

Comment

Their teams can't compete in a 2nd division league. Mickey Mouse should be proud!!! Jorge and Chris Ware have ruin the Disney name.

Comment

First we are not part of any team that has ever had fights at our games, I haven't even heard of it but whatever.
          We didn't ask for any sympathy for our mistake of staying there for two seasons but just trying to warn other parents who son or daughter might have a desire to try and compete in a competitive environment. This is not the club.
          I agree with the disney charging money and regardless what parents come on here and say they do not get charge so they don't worry about that is full of crap or naive to the truth. They build those fees into the almost $5k a year fee to play there, BTW let's not talk coaches fees/traveling fees on top of that.

Comment

Disney should be ashamed to have Jorge Senior involved with Ideasport! How is a man that has the title Director, Sports Planning & Development at Walt Disney World allow to work with Ideasport. Is he getting a kick back? He has ruined the Disney Soccer tournaments along with Ideasport. Jorge tried to ruin SIMA because his son was not very good.

Disney please answer these question. I know you have programs and people that search for any site that says Disney in it.

Comment

Disney should be ashamed to have Jorge Senior involved with Ideasport! How is a man that has the title Director, Sports Planning & Development at Walt Disney World allow to work with Ideasport. Is he getting a kick back? He has ruined the Disney Soccer tournaments along with Ideasport. Jorge tried to ruin SIMA because his son was not very good.

Disney please answer these question. I know you have programs and people that search for any site that says Disney in it.
              Danny Senior didn't last long in college soccer.

Comment

Jorge Senior should be fired from Disney / ESPN sports complex!

Comment

i have seen some Facebook ads for MLS Next at the younger age groups, is it not happening next year?

Comment

Fernando Argila is an *******! Fùçk you Jorge Senior and Disney Wide World of Sports.

Comment

Jorge Senior is a complete idiot.

Comment

ESPN and Disney Soccer need to look into the corrupt Jorge Senior with IdeaSport.

Comment

This is the worst club in central Florida, worst coaches and worst training. Let's not forget most disgusting coache's and behavior for coaches in the sport.

Comment

This is the worst club in central Florida, worst coaches and worst training. Let's not forget most disgusting coache's and behavior for coaches in the sport.
                            ......but Disney/ ESPN Wide World of Sports complex and Jorge Senior allow it.

Comment

Fcuk you Disney Soccer and George Senior.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X