Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweet! No Taxes for Me!

"The reason I’m bothering to do this is I keep hearing in the press ‘Biden’s going to raise your taxes’ – anybody making less than $400,000 a year will not pay a single penny in taxes," Biden said.

Joe Biden
    Tidewater Community College
    May 3rd, 2021

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    "The reason I’m bothering to do this is I keep hearing in the press ‘Biden’s going to raise your taxes’ – anybody making less than $400,000 a year will not pay a single penny in taxes," Biden said.

Joe Biden
    Tidewater Community College
    May 3rd, 2021
    He's just a babbling old fool.
    By the way, when is some reporter going to have the stones to ask him what Hunter meant when he said "50% goes to the big guy"?

Comment

He's just a babbling old fool.
      By the way, when is some reporter going to have the stones to ask him what Hunter meant when he said "50% goes to the big guy"?
      Biden left out the word ‘additional’. Big deal. Time to post some Trump jabberwocky.

Comment

Biden left out the word ‘additional’. Big deal. Time to post some Trump jabberwocky.
        So, whatever relevant words are left out? How often? In what other context are words intentionally, or unintentionally, left out which drastically change the meaning of the sentence?

Who mentioned Trump?

Comment

So, whatever relevant words are left out? How often? In what other context are words intentionally, or unintentionally, left out which drastically change the meaning of the sentence?

Who mentioned Trump?
          Who in their right mind would hear that and actually think that if they make 400,000 or less they’re off the hook for taxes? I’ll tell you who… Nobody. Not even gullible Trumpies.

Comment

Who in their right mind would hear that and actually think that if they make 400,000 or less they’re off the hook for taxes? I’ll tell you who… Nobody. Not even gullible Trumpies.

Oh, I agree. Even the article joked that he missed a very important word.

That being said, there's been a few of these types of comments and they are laughed off as "that's not what he meant".

At some point, being a loveable ole' grandpa prone to making verbal gaffs are outright lies, intentional or not.

Comment

Oh, I agree. Even the article joked that he missed a very important word.

That being said, there's been a few of these types of comments and they are laughed off as "that's not what he meant".

At some point, being a loveable ole' grandpa prone to making verbal gaffs are outright lies, intentional or not.
              Compare gaffs vs outright lies like Trump did every day.

Since the GOP doesn't want to raise any taxes (yet claim they're the party of fiscal responsibility lol) I think Biden's claim will come close to that. Taxes on the rich are very popular amongst voters in both parties.

Comment

Compare gaffs vs outright lies like Trump did every day.

Since the GOP doesn't want to raise any taxes (yet claim they're the party of fiscal responsibility lol) I think Biden's claim will come close to that. Taxes on the rich are very popular amongst voters in both parties.
                And, yet, you continue to just ignore the post. He made a statement, it was incorrect, and you are tripping over yourself covering for him.

Very Trumpist-like.

Comment

Thread OP must be really poor if he doesn't pay taxes at all :)

Comment

Thread OP must be really poor if he doesn't pay taxes at all :)
                    By the Elitist standard, making $350k-ish/year is, indeed, poor, apparently.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X