•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did anyone see the hazlet parents and coach? Total bullies

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Someone should start investigating the bias and favoritism of these refs. It’s completely unfair to the players. I sat on the sideline and witnessed it first hand. The calls were unbelievably one sided.
      It’s crazy how bad and one sided these refs are. A blind person can see that. Unacceptable.

Comment

I watched the last game, the refs were completely one sided after final game, we watched him punt the ball over because it was the other teams ball. We heard him say I need to give the ball back but I don’t want to talk to them. Screaming at corners he was yelling a fruit and vegetable, looked like set plays for corners, i don’t know what people were watching. We saw this the coach was very upset about how his girls got battered and bruised.
        Tell them to get used to being battered & bruised ..that is how the game is played around here now...

Comment

Yeah that Hazlet coach is a model citizen too.
          The same guy who screamed to the refs that they got to be "F@cking kidding me" when he didn't get a call.

Comment

Please

Anyone ever notice that when there's drama, Hazlet is always involved?

Pot....meet kettle.

Comment

Did any of these coaches receive a yellow card? Where were the tournament surpervisors or directors? Shouldn't the referee be able to report abuse of officials to a tournament rep?

Comment

Did any of these coaches receive a yellow card? Where were the tournament surpervisors or directors? Shouldn't the referee be able to report abuse of officials to a tournament rep?
                How is cursing at youth games acceptable at all?
                SB a warning,yellow or Red for dissenting or sportsmanship.
                The non calls on rough play & fouls is extremely sad as well.
                Refs need to control a game, make fair calls, and know the rules.

Comment

How is cursing at youth games acceptable at all?
                  SB a warning,yellow or Red for dissenting or sportsmanship.
                  The non calls on rough play & fouls is extremely sad as well.
                  Refs need to control a game, make fair calls, and know the rules.
                  I've seen many tournaments where the refs make no calls. It's basically no holds barred style soccer. Not specifically at the Freehold tournament, but many others.

The Hazlet coach is a buffoon. Not surprised Hazlet was involved, although it doesn't excuse the behavior from the other coach.

Comment

FC Monmouth Coach-Freehold Tournament

The coach of FC Monmouth (Sean) should be ashamed of how he conducts himself. Yelling at opposing teams players. I witnessed it on Saturday and it continued into Sunday. There is no way he should be coaching youth soccer.
                    Karen,
                    I guess your team lost.

Comment

Karen,
                      I guess your team lost.
                      MF Shore, Its a shore thing!

Comment

Karen,
                        I guess your team lost.
                        Exactly

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                          terrible. What age group?
                          u-11g

Comment

Karen,
                            I guess your team lost.
                            Actually FC Monmouth lost

Comment

I've seen many tournaments where the refs make no calls. It's basically no holds barred style soccer. Not specifically at the Freehold tournament, but many others.

The Hazlet coach is a buffoon. Not surprised Hazlet was involved, although it doesn't excuse the behavior from the other coach.
                              I totally agree...each year the games get more and more physical to the point that the game has changed. Power soccer with the biggest most aggressive players.

My older D has played several levels including ECNL....its same in each.

Just look at the top ranked winning teams almost all are big and hit before, during, and after ball is played...the soccer gets uglier each year.....

Very few really good passing team that spread the field and play from the back exist in our area anymore.....

Comment

We are the Shore! We are family! It's a Shore thing!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X