X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PSG Academy in Fort Lauderdale

Thoughts?

at $5500 a season seems like it would be hard to deliver enough value.

Not really. Read more about the USL League and the types of coaches they have in the academy. Director is UEFA Pro Licensed. They teach real soccer. Not kickball. Think about current club fees, private coaching, physical therapy, and nutritionist costs. Actually, not a bad price.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Not really. Read more about the USL League and the types of coaches they have in the academy. Director is UEFA Pro Licensed. They teach real soccer. Not kickball. Think about current club fees, private coaching, physical therapy, and nutritionist costs. Actually, not a bad price.
      But then you get a fat overweight coach with a D license! For that price you should be getting all A license coaches that put on some real quality sessions. But you won’t ! I am sensing another Florida scam?

Comment

Thoughts?

at $5500 a season seems like it would be hard to deliver enough value.
        plus uniform, plus ref fees and travel fees! Really and then I get a coach from EL salvador, or venezuela

Comment

The only certainty is the extra day of practice all other is poetry. $5500? No way

Comment

The only certainty is the extra day of practice all other is poetry. $5500? No way
            I mean who's even showing up for that? Millionaire kids I guess

Comment

It's similar to Barca Academy in AZ. No fat, low level licensed coaches in the group. All full time not the part-time like you get in club for 2500.00 a year plus uniform & tournament fees. Everybody complains about that too.

Comment

It's similar to Barca Academy in AZ. No fat, low level licensed coaches in the group. All full time not the part-time like you get in club for 2500.00 a year plus uniform & tournament fees. Everybody complains about that too.
                Your blocked from playing in any competitive league from a domestic perspective. And I agree with allot about what your saying but everyone league chases here. so the athletes chase mls league. There not playing soccer so I get that point as well

Comment

If your putting on high level sophisticated intense sessions 5 days a week you better be getting scrimmages against quality competition. EDP league is not going to cut it. You need games ?

Comment

With PSG you are open to play other leagues/HS unlike Barca. EDP is becoming stronger in FL and if you think any of the FYSA/SFYSA teams are high-quality competition you need to do more research.

Comment

All clubs train to just win games not how to actually play the game. That's why we get the kick and run crap. Let's pick the biggest and fastest runners. Who cares if the kids have skills. There is no one out there to develop our kids. Each club sells that they will but they don't.

Comment

All clubs train to just win games not how to actually play the game. That's why we get the kick and run crap. Let's pick the biggest and fastest runners. Who cares if the kids have skills. There is no one out there to develop our kids. Each club sells that they will but they don't.
                        Agree 100 percent major problem in Florida ! Not sure why there are some qualified coaches out there. I guess there just lazy! Ecnl and mls are brutal in Florida

Comment

With PSG you are open to play other leagues/HS unlike Barca. EDP is becoming stronger in FL and if you think any of the FYSA/SFYSA teams are high-quality competition you need to do more research.
                          I don’t think anybody thought sfysa was quality competition! But let’s be honest mls sides would run all over psg. There just better athletes and can run and chase fast. We are in the league it’s terrible all direct no metholdogy. Literally these kids can’t even pass a ball to feet.

Comment

I don’t think anybody thought sfysa was quality competition! But let’s be honest mls sides would run all over psg. There just better athletes and can run and chase fast. We are in the league it’s terrible all direct no metholdogy. Literally these kids can’t even pass a ball to feet.
                            What I love is the mls coaches that sit there on there phone during practice, brilliant! If I see a coach on a phone I am going to lose it

Comment

Agreed on MLS kids being talented. Are there just as talented kids in other leagues? You bet. But MLS Academy has existed for 2 years. They were not developed there. They were chosen from local clubs. I only know what I hear from friends in the system. Not knocking the MLS coaches either but give credit where credit is due right?!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X