Which club?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OCYS just got Trent F one of Rush's best coaches. I forget what years he has at OCYS but, he has ECNLR. Excellent choice for a coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      OCYS just got Trent F one of Rush's best coaches. I forget what years he has at OCYS but, he has ECNLR. Excellent choice for a coach.
      I can promise you he will not be missed at Rush. Average coach, treats his players (girls) like crap.

Comment

Sounds like a demotion. Wondering if he left because most of his previous team left for FKK ecnl last season. Saw a number of girls and boys from Rush at FKK tryouts few days ago.

Comment

WFF (GA) - Not sure if it’s worth the drive from central FL.
          Rush (ECNLR)
          OCYS (ECNL)

Do any of these clubs develop players, treat current players well and are competitive in their league?
          You listed them in the right order as far as being competitive in their league. Look at the tournaments they play in. WFF plays the toughest of the 3. Rush plays in some tough and some easy. OCYS on the girls side play the easiest for those points. The most competitive teams are ones that don't take the easy way.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X