X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Fake news.
    Seb is definitely gone. Lewis is coaching u17 mls next team next year.

Comment

LOL What? you think Defense is the easiest position to play? that statement alone makes you look stupid and not very knowledgeable so you should shut up now!

OK FKK Kick baller
      I agree with the poster, defense is generally the easiest position to play on the field. MF is the hardest and takes a higher IQ than any other position on the field. Defensive players tend to have the lowest.

Comment

I'm not sure what to think of the ECNL teams but I have watched several of the games in the 04,05 and 06 age groups and they are not very good. The 04 is the worst of the bunch. There isn't one player on that 04 team that would play on any other ECNL or ECNL-R team in the state. Have you seen the defenders on that team? The easiest position to play on the field and they all look lost and are horrible. Next season is going to be worst because of the water down of talent in the area, I would be surprised if ECNL allows them to stay in the league much longer.

And Orlando City has told players that it’s going to be next to impossible to win a spot on these ECNL teams. Lol!

Amazing that the coaches could say that with a straight face when their top 3 age groups have combined for 8 wins and like 27 losses. They should be looking at every kid willing to show up at the fields.

Comment

And Orlando City has told players that it’s going to be next to impossible to win a spot on these ECNL teams. Lol!

Amazing that the coaches could say that with a straight face when their top 3 age groups have combined for 8 wins and like 27 losses. They should be looking at every kid willing to show up at the fields.
          Lol! Their losing MLSNEXT and ECNL coaches and players left and right. Teams are going to be worse than they are this year. Saw a lot of their current players trying out at FKK.

Comment

Orlando city is a complete joke of a club

Comment

Lol! Their losing MLSNEXT and ECNL coaches and players left and right. Teams are going to be worse than they are this year. Saw a lot of their current players trying out at FKK.
              I hate to burst your dream bubble but that is not what I witnessed from this past weekend. There were more players at tryout this year than has been in several years. When I was at the girls tryouts this past weekend it was packed and I seen a lot of Rush girls( they actually wore their uniforms tops) at the tryouts, I did not see any FKK girls but unless they wore their club gear like many did I would know. My niece has played for FKK since she started playing and is now a senior in HS and my sister has always loved the club and still does but mentioned how low of a turnout it was this year and that my nephew who is a U11 player barely had enough to field two teams during tryouts which apparently is unusual.
              For the boys,OH MY GOD! There were so many players and and they were from everywhere, I seen jerseys from Rush,FKK,IdeaSport,Nona and many jerseys I did not recognize. Even the older age groups, which we are not a part of but watched as we waited, was full of players trying out. It was a mad house out at seminole.
              My daughter is a SR this year and we have not seen it this busy in a very long time.

Comment

yes a good amount of covid kids
                maybe a few quality players
                but good numbers to bring back the white teams or actually have enough kids to field a true purple team with out bringing down regional kids to try and beat up the easier kids
                wait not purple pre-pre ecnl

Comment

yes a good amount of covid kids
                  maybe a few quality players
                  but good numbers to bring back the white teams or actually have enough kids to field a true purple team with out bringing down regional kids to try and beat up the easier kids
                  wait not purple pre-pre ecnl
                  if anyone puts their kids on a pre ecnl pre mls pre anthing they are special

Comment

would ecnl be a pre mls

Comment

would ecnl be a pre mls
                      Good point and yes it would.

Comment

I hate to burst your dream bubble but that is not what I witnessed from this past weekend. There were more players at tryout this year than has been in several years. When I was at the girls tryouts this past weekend it was packed and I seen a lot of Rush girls( they actually wore their uniforms tops) at the tryouts, I did not see any FKK girls but unless they wore their club gear like many did I would know. My niece has played for FKK since she started playing and is now a senior in HS and my sister has always loved the club and still does but mentioned how low of a turnout it was this year and that my nephew who is a U11 player barely had enough to field two teams during tryouts which apparently is unusual.
                        For the boys,OH MY GOD! There were so many players and and they were from everywhere, I seen jerseys from Rush,FKK,IdeaSport,Nona and many jerseys I did not recognize. Even the older age groups, which we are not a part of but watched as we waited, was full of players trying out. It was a mad house out at seminole.
                        My daughter is a SR this year and we have not seen it this busy in a very long time.
                        This may be true on the girls side but the boys side has been and will continue to get worse. Top players are leaving to OCSSS South and very few quality players are coming in.

Comment

Been to both OC and FKK. Both alternate every other age group & aren't top teams in SE region for ECNL. For 12 year old 2008, FKK is slightly better, if 12 year old 2009, FKK is a lot stronger. Development is better at FKK in both age groups because players are more talented. 2007, OC is a lot better, then after that it just alternate. FKK has more girl college commitments than OC, OC focuses more on boys.
                          Wrong about 2009 girls. OC is much more stronger than FKK. OC beat FKK 3 out 5 this past year and just took home the Champions Cup by beating FKK and Rush. Clearly you do not know the current development situation of the 09’s. OC added some top notch talent to the club with the addition of some girls from out of area.

Comment

Wrong about 2009 girls. OC is much more stronger than FKK. OC beat FKK 3 out 5 this past year and just took home the Champions Cup by beating FKK and Rush. Clearly you do not know the current development situation of the 09’s. OC added some top notch talent to the club with the addition of some girls from out of area.
                            On the boys side there was more at tryouts than I have seen ever, I think it is just their turn to rebound. That seems the norm around these clubs.

Comment

On the boys side there was more at tryouts than I have seen ever, I think it is just their turn to rebound. That seems the norm around these clubs.
                              Yeah, maybe more players but definitely a lot less quality. OC Seminole offering any and everybody.

Comment

Yeah, maybe more players but definitely a lot less quality. OC Seminole offering any and everybody.
                                Parents think oc is a good option, then during tryouts everones realizes that the talent is not the same as what they thought.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X