•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ryan Tetro once ate his kids lunchables and blamed it on the dog

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      For anyone considering match fit please buyer beware. Match fit is a dumpster fire with high paid do nothing coaches . They train on a rented football field shared with ten teams at a time in tiny spaces. Playing time goes to kids whose parent volunteer to fill gas powered generators with gasoline, or bring the coaches or DC coffee at training. Over the years i have seen very talented kids get ruined there by lack of coaching and playing time. Finally i woke up and realized I drank alittle to much match fit cool aid. Unless you plan on making a donation to the coaching staff or DC WINK WINK your kid will not see much playing time there. I know the Match Fit cool aid drinkers will bash this post and say my kid didint deserve playing time but i am away from there now and my kids happy and playing at a competitive club and is now finally being recruited by some d1 schools because she is actually on the field playing. What good is soccer if you are one of 25 kids on a roster and just play a half a game at most. parents need to stop the gravy train and finally speak up about paying $4000 to have your kids watch soccer from the bench most of the time. Parents please read the thousands of posts on here about Match fit. I wish I had.
      Interesting read. Kind of puts all the PDA bashing in perspective. Anyone else find it interesting that all the PDA bashing going on right now was exactly the same stuff being said about MF Shore 5 months ago?

Comment

Interesting read. Kind of puts all the PDA bashing in perspective. Anyone else find it interesting that all the PDA bashing going on right now was exactly the same stuff being said about MF Shore 5 months ago?
        That post has nothing to do with Match Fit Shore but keep trying.

Comment

That post has nothing to do with Match Fit Shore but keep trying.
          Everything to do with it. I guess your at the bar with Tetro and can't read clearly. It's ok, have another.

Comment

Everything to do with it. I guess your at the bar with Tetro and can't read clearly. It's ok, have another.
            Wrong again. The post and thread are talking about Match Fit Morris.

Comment

Wrong again. The post and thread are talking about Match Fit Morris.
              Whire claw for everyone!

Comment

Still smoldering

Comment

Test!

Comment

An oldie but goodie

Comment

I would never let my kid play for MF. ****ing sickos

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
                        I would never let my kid play for MF. ****ing sickos
                        That’s because you and your family are losers. Only winners at Match Fit!

Comment

It's quiet season now and not much soccer to talk about so let's revive club bashing threads!!!!

Comment

You people need a life

Comment

No Match Fit kids in the college cup. Shocking

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
                                No Match Fit kids in the college cup. Shocking
                                What a stupid comment. Other than Rutgers, which has a nepotism pathway from PDA, how many top East Coast players are going to BYU, Santa Clara or FSU?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X