Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Congrats to the MFS 09 girls for once again representing NJ Soccer . Job well done. So glad your team is such a classy group of players, coaches and parents who always “BRING IT” .
    Let me get this straight, you think that playing a team and beating them 11-0 is a good representation of NJ youth soccer? Yea, that's exactly how I want NJ youth soccer to be represented. Destroying a team that clearly wasn't at your skill level. If you wanted to be a class act you could have held a 4 or 5 nothing lead and still walked away Champs. But no, let's just embarrass that team. Great representation. You are all a bunch of jerkoffs.

Comment

I can say with 100% certainly, yes, she did. She was there two weeks ago. If your kid is part if this team, you should be ashamed of the way your raising her.
      Sure you did.

Comment

Having been affiliated with this group I can confirm that they do talk this away about other teams, coaches, clubs and players. Tetro has even spoken about players in front of other kids on his team. He has even spoken to parents about other parents on the team, has discussed private matters with other parents, and has talked poorly about his superiors at MF. You can paint the picture as much as you want that it's other people posting this ****, but I was there and apart of the "incrowd" and have heard the way he talks in private. If you guys would just stop with these lame responses, I bet have these posts would go away.
        This is an accurate caption of how this puppet coach functions and how he’s enabled by a group of parents that would never do this sh*t at any other reputable club.

I liken this puppet confidence coach to someone who doesn’t have friends and is given a purpose by a crew of Dads he sucks off in exchange for presenting their kids as the best talent since the invention of the soccer ball. They feed upon themselves. It’s really f@cking sad and this charade will attract other parents looking for the same fantasy experience.

The folks at Matchfit must be asking themselves “what the f@ck did we let into out organization!?”

Now they know.

Comment

Let me get this straight, you think that playing a team and beating them 11-0 is a good representation of NJ youth soccer? Yea, that's exactly how I want NJ youth soccer to be represented. Destroying a team that clearly wasn't at your skill level. If you wanted to be a class act you could have held a 4 or 5 nothing lead and still walked away Champs. But no, let's just embarrass that team. Great representation. You are all a bunch of jerkoffs.
          I completely agree, terrible sportsmanship. Almost as bad as the GA as I’ve seen 14-0, 11-0, 9-0 scores posted. It’s a shame leagues like that have zero standards to control this sort of behaviour and clubs run up the score on other league clubs like that. Classless.

Comment

I completely agree, terrible sportsmanship. Almost as bad as the GA as I’ve seen 14-0, 11-0, 9-0 scores posted. It’s a shame leagues like that have zero standards to control this sort of behaviour and clubs run up the score on other league clubs like that. Classless.
            Look at it this way, those kids were soft. We can't expect to stop playing great soccer just because a team is not at our skill level. At least we taught them a valuable lesson, when you go up against the best, prepare to lose. It's as easy as that. We didn't go to Chicago just to play kick ball, we went there on a mission to prove we are unbeatable. Not our fault these teams were horrible. Don't expect us to show mercy. Maybe now those kids will actually try to improve. Your welcome for motivating your girls. Its what we do best. Now on to the next slaughter.

Comment

Tetro tells the organizers to just give them the trophie. No need to play a final. I believe the Supercopa trophie was mailed to him last week.
              I bet they mailed the trophy too 🏆

Comment

Ryan Tetro likes to sing "Where my bitches at" by Remy Ma when doing the dishes

Comment

Ryan Tetro likes to sing "Where my bitches at" by Remy Ma when doing the dishes
                  MF Shore, Its a shore thing!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X