X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What are you saying?
    Someone said one Rush team beat FSA, probably trying to make a point at how bad FSA is. Yes they're bad, but context matters - which Rush team, which FSA team? And as the poster said one game doesn't mean all of Rush can beat all of FSA.

Comment

Someone said one Rush team beat FSA, probably trying to make a point at how bad FSA is. Yes they're bad, but context matters - which Rush team, which FSA team? And as the poster said one game doesn't mean all of Rush can beat all of FSA.
      Correct all of rush can’t. This game was FSA 06 ECNL vs Rush Elite 06. Say what you want about Rush as a whole, this isn’t a good look for FSA, combine that with the CP loss and the ship is sinking fast.

Comment

Correct all of rush can’t. This game was FSA 06 ECNL vs Rush Elite 06. Say what you want about Rush as a whole, this isn’t a good look for FSA, combine that with the CP loss and the ship is sinking fast.
        Not really surprised by that. FSAI is one of the weakest performers in all of ECNL. There's some solid players there, but as a whole the teams are not

Comment

You just described all the clubs in Fairfield County not named Beachside or CFC. Inter is the best club of all the midtiers. Revolution, Rush, Yankee, Soccerviza....Marty and Leon are doing a great job. Only club better than them is Chelsea Piers who is now best club in Fairfield County outside of MLS or ECNL. The combination of Soccerviza and Rush just brings together two failing clubs. Only Yankee has a better chance of disappearing faster.
          I saw a Rush 04 Elite team decimate both inter teams recently. Honestly, they won't finish above 4th in the league.

Comment

Stop stirring the pot and make it seem like it’s Rush. Those are all decent clubs, some stronger the others. Rush teams seem to be higher on the table for most age groups but inter is doing okay we well. Why is Chelsea piers not in the national league ? Do they play somewhere else?

Comment

Stop stirring the pot and make it seem like it’s Rush. Those are all decent clubs, some stronger the others. Rush teams seem to be higher on the table for most age groups but inter is doing okay we well. Why is Chelsea piers not in the national league ? Do they play somewhere else?
              Rush puppets are so transparent

Comment

CP teams all play EDP CT.

Comment

I saw a Rush 04 Elite team decimate both inter teams recently. Honestly, they won't finish above 4th in the league.
                  Rush is probably stronger than Inter in a couple of age groups. Inter is a much stronger club overall. Everyone knows how bad the Rush branch is in Waterbury. The Wilton branch is not much further behind. I say Wilton knowing they are no longer in Wilton. No idea where they went after getting thrown out of Wilton.

Comment

Rush is probably stronger than Inter in a couple of age groups. Inter is a much stronger club overall. Everyone knows how bad the Rush branch is in Waterbury. The Wilton branch is not much further behind. I say Wilton knowing they are no longer in Wilton. No idea where they went after getting thrown out of Wilton.
                    They actually strengthened when they left Wilton. Stateline branch has more teams, more players, and a better DOC. Fields at Onatru are arguably better as well.

Comment

Are branches even relevant? Elite gets to play in New England Conf, branches play State EDP. Elite players will be the ones going to Rush Select, branch players....play in State EDP.

Comment

They actually strengthened when they left Wilton. Stateline branch has more teams, more players, and a better DOC. Fields at Onatru are arguably better as well.
                        Who is that great DOC at stateline. Just blew my sprite out my nose

Comment

Who is that great DOC at stateline. Just blew my sprite out my nose
                          LW is better than JS. No one said anyone was great, just LW is better than Salvatore.

Comment

LW is better than JS. No one said anyone was great, just LW is better than Salvatore.
                            JS wasnt DOC of that branch. It was RT.

Comment

JS wasnt DOC of that branch. It was RT.
                              RT became DOC after he pushed out Prince. JS has been DOC of the train wreck called Rush Central. I don’t think they got stronger after they got thrown out of Wilton.

Comment

Rush is a joke. They never should of fired SB. She had the club moving in the right direction. Had good teams. She will have AC Ct girls teams competing with top Ct teams shortly.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X