Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Club Advise

Hi, my wife and I are new to the area. We have twin daughters. We are looking for a talented 2011 team in momouth county. My girls have been playing since 2 years old, and were starters with the Southern California Blues Soccer Club. (Currently ranked #1 in the country) We are only looking for a club with superb coaching, pathway, development, and a great friendly environment. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi, my wife and I are new to the area. We have twin daughters. We are looking for a talented 2011 team in momouth county. My girls have been playing since 2 years old, and were starters with the Southern California Blues Soccer Club. (Currently ranked #1 in the country) We are only looking for a club with superb coaching, pathway, development, and a great friendly environment. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    Field hockey

Comment

In NJ? There isn't a single 2011 team thats worth anything. Is it to late to move back to California?

Comment

Oh great! You ruined California and now you come East Coast to ruin NJ (more than it already is) too! GTFOH Lib!

Comment

Subscribe to NJ Soccer Facebook page.. Many teams are in the process of holding tryouts for next season and are posting information about teams. Take your time in selecting a team that is the best fit for your family.

Some local clubs have good teams which play in EDP that offer a great family setting.

EDP teams can be found here
          https://www.edpsoccer.com/page/show/...pring-schedule

Comment

MF Shore is the only logical choice for your girls. Their 2011 team are ranked #1 in NJ, #1 in the region, and #4 in the country. (On a side note, their 09 team is ranked #1 in NJ, #1 in the region and #4 in the country.) Any other club in NJ is a clear waste of time. MF Shore is the best option if your serious about your kid being on a winning team with proven development, coaching, and advancement. I'm not a parent or affiliated with the club at all. In fact, I don't have kids that play soccer. I just love the sport and follow them. They are an amazing club with some of the best talent I've ever seen. I tell all my soccer friends with kids to get their kids at MF.

Comment

And there you have it folks... the whole reason why this thread was even started. MF Shore had to find a way to brag about their teams yet once again. Does anyone realize that everytime one of these "just moved into the area" threads come up it always for a 2009, 2010 and 2011? The three age groups MF Shore is trying to push on everyone. What a sad excuse for a club that you need to brag on a soccer message board about your teams.

Comment

MF Shore is the only logical choice for your girls. Their 2011 team are ranked #1 in NJ, #1 in the region, and #4 in the country. (On a side note, their 09 team is ranked #1 in NJ, #1 in the region and #4 in the country.) Any other club in NJ is a clear waste of time. MF Shore is the best option if your serious about your kid being on a winning team with proven development, coaching, and advancement. I'm not a parent or affiliated with the club at all. In fact, I don't have kids that play soccer. I just love the sport and follow them. They are an amazing club with some of the best talent I've ever seen. I tell all my soccer friends with kids to get their kids at MF.
                Yes , clearly MFS is the choice if you want to ride on the coattails of an '09 team that most likely will break up in the following year or on the club hopping '11 team which have been with how many clubs in the past year, 3? Who knows where they will land next. Never even heard of the club prior to the '09 group. What does that tell you? Do yourself a favor and do some research.

Comment

Look into PSA, CSA, PDA Shore, or Wall.

Comment

Please post pics of wife. Also, please consider using spell checker before doing a MF shore bait post.

Comment

Look into PSA, CSA, PDA Shore, or Wall.
                      How dare you leave Matchfit Shore off the list, don’t you know that this is a MFS forum on every thread.

Comment

PDA is your best bet.

Comment

Teams

PDA is your best bet.
                          PDA north in Zarepath
                          CSA
                          PSA
                          PDA Shore (currently homeless)
                          Wall

Comment

PDA north in Zarepath
                            CSA
                            PSA
                            Wall
                            Sorry FC Coppa and NJ Premier are far superior to a club like CSA. Look at track records.

Comment

PDA north in Zarepath
                              CSA
                              PSA
                              Wall
                              Solid list.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X