X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joe has lost it

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    He doesn't exhibit any of the signs of dementia. If you knew anything about dementia, you would know that. He does, though, exhibit all of the signs of a lifetime stutter.

The previous incumbent, on the other hand...
    Watch this video.....he is losing it......Jill frantically trying to handle him. Disturbing!

https://nypost.com/2021/04/30/i-cant...in-his-pocket/

Comment

Some clips of Joe moving around just fine. Joe has a Peleton also

https://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/us-el...031449222.html
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCIGuKSvIRo

There also are multiple videos of Biden that were spliced to make him look worse. Funny thing that Youtube - it's not always real! https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-f...-idUSKBN2322U4

But this one was good - "Two Weeks After Fox News Showed Joe Biden Cycling, Donald Trump Counters ‘I’ll Never Ride A Bicycle’"

https://www.forbes.com/sites/carlton...h=17a4e75251a7

And speaking of dementia walking, Trump infamous walk down a ramp https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...est-point-ramp
      Why would a grown man work so hard to defend joe. ⬆️
      It’s an illness.

Comment

All you need to do is watch him walk.
        Dementia is clear and obvious from his gait.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31753146/
        You don't even know what "gait" means :D

Comment

joe puts the Dem
          in Dementia

Comment

You don't even know what "gait" means :D
            Oh....I thought you meant gay. My bad

Comment

Oh....I thought you meant gay. My bad
              Your homophobia is showing

Comment

Your homophobia is showing
                My homophone? I ain’t letting you blow into my instrument son

Comment

Why would a grown man work so hard to defend joe. ⬆️
                  It’s an illness.
                  Why would any person whatsoever work so hard to defend Trump?

Comment

How is the Biden gas shortage and inflation going?
                    Jimmy Carter part 2
                    Trump was Nixon
                    Joe is Jimmy
                    Who will be Reagan?
                    We already have a great Ron down in FL.

Comment

How is the Biden gas shortage and inflation going?
                      Jimmy Carter part 2
                      Trump was Nixon
                      Joe is Jimmy
                      Who will be Reagan?
                      We already have a great Ron down in FL.
                      Temporary glitch in the system Thanks Russia!) after it wasn't fully recovered from the feb ice storm. People down south hoarding like there's a hurricane coming. Then there's the post covid recovery driving up demand (and prices) and quickly, faster than supplies can keep up. You can't have an economy in a coma for so long then expect an immediate and smooth recovery. We are nowhere near Carter days and won't be once supply can catch up to demand.

Comment

Hyper Inflation is here
                        Market last two days has realized that

Comment

Hyper Inflation is here
                          Market last two days has realized that
                          Clinton/Obama economic adviser Summers sends an inflation warning to the White House. Urges Biden to shift course, expire unemployment benefits and "slow the rush to distribute Covid relief funds".

Not looking good.
                          Joe = Jimmy Carter

Comment

This is Talking Soccer not 4chan.

Comment

Temporary glitch in the system Thanks Russia!) after it wasn't fully recovered from the feb ice storm. People down south hoarding like there's a hurricane coming. Then there's the post covid recovery driving up demand (and prices) and quickly, faster than supplies can keep up. You can't have an economy in a coma for so long then expect an immediate and smooth recovery. We are nowhere near Carter days and won't be once supply can catch up to demand.
                              its not temporary its by design
                              Joe wants out of fossil fuels (killed Keystone day 1)- what better way
                              joes policies cause inflation, and everyone with a brain knew it before the election that this would happen
                              if you voted for Joe you voted for higher prices, higher taxes, more budget deficits and bigger govt largess etc.... thats what he campaigned on, so dont pretend you didnt know,you did and you didnt care

dems make me laugh- you are so worried about the hidden racial or homophobic meanings in 20 year old emails and 200 year old traditions ,but completely ignore plain speech from politicians, who tell you that their policies will F up your life in the present
                              oh well, orange man was mean and joe is so nice- enjoy

Comment

its not temporary its by design
                                Joe wants out of fossil fuels (killed Keystone day 1)- what better way
                                joes policies cause inflation, and everyone with a brain knew it before the election that this would happen
                                if you voted for Joe you voted for higher prices, higher taxes, more budget deficits and bigger govt largess etc.... thats what he campaigned on, so dont pretend you didnt know,you did and you didnt care

dems make me laugh- you are so worried about the hidden racial or homophobic meanings in 20 year old emails and 200 year old traditions ,but completely ignore plain speech from politicians, who tell you that their policies will F up your life in the present
                                oh well, orange man was mean and joe is so nice- enjoy
                                Do you really think he controls gas prices? Wow he's way more powerful than I thought! 😃

You should read the latest intel report with their concerns for the next 20 years. Chaos from global warming at the top. We already knew dependence on fossil fuels is a national security risk. Just look at what's happened from this pipeline hack. So yeah, if higher gas prices eventually leads to changing consumer habits that isn't a bad thing. But that's longer term. Short term things will settle back down

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X