Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    i agree joe Biden is not only slimy- he told you he was wrong on everything he did for the first 40 years he was in govt
    All that matters is that he has public support NOW and boy does he ever.

I didn’t notice until now but his personal favorability ticked up a little and Trumps ticked down ….and that was BEFORE Biden’s speech that 80+ % of Americans gave high marks too.

The favorability gap is up to 30% between Biden and Trump!!!!

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...alLeaders.html

I realize that cons will 😭 😢 😿 but what we can’t appease the minority

Eighty-five percent of Americans who watched Mr. Biden's first address to a joint session of Congress overwhelmingly approve of his speech. Fifteen percent disapprove.
    Clearly, even some “cons” loves his speech

Comment

yes yes we wait...and we thank you for all that you are doing to put us back on the field of play again ;)
      Good. There are cycles to everything I guess, just like oil prices.

But don’t let me or any Libs get in your way. Just keep acting like the degenerate racist, sexist, typical con and who knows what may happen.

Comment

All that matters is that he has public support NOW and boy does he ever.

I didn’t notice until now but his personal favorability ticked up a little and Trumps ticked down ….and that was BEFORE Biden’s speech that 80+ % of Americans gave high marks too.

The favorability gap is up to 30% between Biden and Trump!!!!

I realize that cons will 😭 😢 😿 but what we can’t appease the minority

Clearly, even some “cons” loves his speech
        he didnt say anything so of course everyone liked it, and he said nothing NICELY

Comment

he didnt say anything so of course everyone liked it, and he said nothing NICELY
          For many, that's all that matters.

It's OK to bury me, but if you do it with a smile, I'm OK with it.

Comment

BLM = Buy Lots of Mansions

i agree joe Biden is not only slimy- he told you he was wrong on everything he did for the first 40 years he was in govt
            this is like replacing Tom Brady with Tim Teboe. Then realizing and surprised you were wrong? can't fix stupid.

Comment

this is like replacing Tom Brady with Tim Teboe. Then realizing and surprised you were wrong? can't fix stupid.
              Other way around.

We replaced a LOSER (Trump) with a WINNER (Biden)

So we feel like we replaced Tim Tebow with Tom Brady

Thanks for playing. I left a link to RCP so you can check out the data on Biden vs Trump, ‘k?

That’s Biden +13.1% = “winner”

Vs

Trump. -16.7% = “loser”

Why that’s a 29.8% difference!

Let’s just call it a WHOPPING 30%!

Comment

We replaced an incompetent clown (who hired even less competent clowns) with someone who is very competent and hires competent people. It may be a bit boring, but frankly it's much appreciated after four years of the DJT Show.

Comment

We replaced an incompetent clown (who hired even less competent clowns) with someone who is very competent and hires competent people. It may be a bit boring, but frankly it's much appreciated after four years of the DJT Show.
                  Biden is an embarrassment. Im ashamed to say he’s this country’s President. Total idiot...I’m surprised he can even remember his name in the morning. Wait.. me may have a notecard in his pocket to remind him.

Comment

Biden is an embarrassment. Im ashamed to say he’s this country’s President. Total idiot...I’m surprised he can even remember his name in the morning. Wait.. me may have a notecard in his pocket to remind him.
                    Defund the police......

“The latest series of gunplay comes as NYPD data on Monday showed 43 shootings between May 17 through Sunday — a 72 percent spike compared to 25 incidents during the same period last year.

The Big Apple is also seeing an 80 percent surge in gun violence with 531 shootings recorded this year versus 295 in 2020, the CompStat data shows.”

Comment

Defund the police......

“The latest series of gunplay comes as NYPD data on Monday showed 43 shootings between May 17 through Sunday — a 72 percent spike compared to 25 incidents during the same period last year.

The Big Apple is also seeing an 80 percent surge in gun violence with 531 shootings recorded this year versus 295 in 2020, the CompStat data shows.”
                      Violence is on the rise all over the country , thanks to the economic lock down caused by the virus.
                      It’ll all straighten out and start to lower, NYC is still the safest Big City in the world period!

You need to get out more, take a ride to the city this weekend and pass by little island and see how crowded it is to get in.
                      Barry spent 250mil on that thing, it’s a beautiful thing.

I love New York.

Comment

Violence is on the rise all over the country , thanks to the economic lock down caused by the virus.
                        It’ll all straighten out and start to lower, NYC is still the safest Big City in the world period!

You need to get out more, take a ride to the city this weekend and pass by little island and see how crowded it is to get in.

I love New York.
                        Most of the rise in the bigger cities yet also very localized within those cities. Crime is up most recently, but compared to what big cities (like NY) used to be many years ago it's still quite low.

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...me-in-the-u-s/

Comment

I love New York.
                          Don't see how you correlate that and what facts you are using.

I can care less about petty crime. NYC is the wild west right now. young, unlicensed, mostly minority, gun owners are getting more and more brazen with fire arms and more innocent bystanders are getting shot, even when less of them were on the street because of the pandemic no?

Police funding has been cut in nyc and specifically the units charged with taking guns off the street. So that is the basis for my thesis, not that a bunch of unemployed people who are struggling to make ends meet during the pandemic are shooting people with no robbery as the motive.

Comment

Don't see how you correlate that and what facts you are using.

I can care less about petty crime. NYC is the wild west right now. young, unlicensed, mostly minority, gun owners are getting more and more brazen with fire arms and more innocent bystanders are getting shot, even when less of them were on the street because of the pandemic no?

Police funding has been cut in nyc and specifically the units charged with taking guns off the street. So that is the basis for my thesis, not that a bunch of unemployed people who are struggling to make ends meet during the pandemic are shooting people with no robbery as the motive.
                            Not the poster but please examine data comparing the recent uptick vs nyc crime over time. It's nothing compared to how the city used to be back in the day. Hopefully 🤞 as the economy improves some of this will subside, not just there but all cities. On many measures of crime the city isn't even at the top. The NY Post isn't a reliable source for crime stats but is great for sensationalism

Comment

BLM = Buy Lots of Mansions

Not the poster but please examine data comparing the recent uptick vs nyc crime over time. It's nothing compared to how the city used to be back in the day. Hopefully 🤞 as the economy improves some of this will subside, not just there but all cities. On many measures of crime the city isn't even at the top. The NY Post isn't a reliable source for crime stats but is great for sensationalism
                              you may be right about nypost....however NYC was actually a rat and crime infested sh-thole until rudy g became mayor, cleaned up the streets, got rid of xxx theaters and the hookers (i'm not neccesarily pleased with that but whatever) and pretty much crushed the mob. It was ok also, while bloomberg took over. But when diblasio tookover, a blind man could see the decline.

Comment

this isnt about the economy its about dumping the jails and no bail laws
                                there are just more criminals on the street now- the economy wont change that

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X