Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey transgender (MALE) athletes. Your running with the men. Again.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not the poster and on your side overall but obviously its easy to pick and chose data points to prove a case. Gas is definitely up vs a year ago but not much different than pre Covid. Builders and homeowners are building and fixing up properties. It's hard to get a contractor to return a phone call. A strong construction market is a good thing. Supply/demand/price will settle in at some point
    Please be assured I am well aware of your point but cons are seemingly not, so you can rest easy that I am just treating them to a little of their own medicine, Golden Rule style.

Comment

Please be assured I am well aware of your point but cons are seemingly not, so you can rest easy that I am just treating them to a little of their own medicine, Golden Rule style.
      Const is going up because everyone is moving out of the cities
      Gas is up because Biden wants to kill fossil fuels-
      construction is supply and demand
      gas is govt intervention

Comment

you never have a point...gas like all commodities are a matter of supply and demand...the problem is the new administration seeks to diminish domestic supply leaving the consumers to the whims of other countries...that is the uproar

Comment

Lawmakers decided not to move forward with a controversial bill that would prevent transgender girls from playing on female sports teams.

House Speaker Tim Moore confirmed to The News & Observer Thursday that House Bill 358, also known as the Save Women’s Sports Act, is dead after legislative staff found that there had been no complaints in North Carolina on this topic.

“A wise legislature does not go out looking for social issues to tap,” Moore said.

https://www.newsobserver.com/news/po...#storylink=cpy
          The cons in search of a culture war will be very disappointed in this

Comment

The cons in search of a culture war will be very disappointed in this
            the courts and the legislatures are just kicking the can down the road
            in CT they dragged their feet until the kids in question graduated, so there was no more CIAC harm to be done
            looking for a culture war??? we have one, have you been napping?

Comment

the courts and the legislatures are just kicking the can down the road
              in CT they dragged their feet until the kids in question graduated, so there was no more CIAC harm to be done
              looking for a culture war??? we have one, have you been napping?
              You seem happy with yourself for indulging in culture wars. What a brave con warrior!

Comment

You seem happy with yourself for indulging in culture wars. What a brave con warrior!
                did you denounce the violence and looting done last summer?

Comment

Of course I did. I am always opposed to violence.

Unlike cons who reserve it for their own use but oppose others applying the “Golden rule” to them.

Look no further than how many insurrectionists think they are too privileged to await trial in jail.

Comment

Did you denounce the Jan 6 insurrectionists or the charlottesville white supremacists?

Did you support the “straight pride” event in Boston?

Let’s hear you answer the questions

Comment

Of course I did. I am always opposed to violence.

Unlike cons who reserve it for their own use but oppose others applying the “Golden rule” to them.

Look no further than how many insurrectionists think they are too privileged to await trial in jail.
                      so you think that all the people being held right now are justified? double standard at work again on the left...and IF you denounced it you were the exception not the rule

Comment

Did you denounce the Jan 6 insurrectionists or the charlottesville white supremacists?

Did you support the “straight pride” event in Boston?

Let’s hear you answer the questions
                        I denounced the events on 1/6 and I have never heard of Boston thing and I denounce all those who committed violence in Charlottesville as well as I do all violence...you didn't answer the question though which means the answer is no

Comment

I denounced the events on 1/6 and I have never heard of Boston thing and I denounce all those who committed violence in Charlottesville as well as I do all violence...you didn't answer the question though which means the answer is no
                          Link hour posts at the time, otherwise no one believes you.

Comment

Link hour posts at the time, otherwise no one believes you.
                            i believe him

Comment

yes, i saw this as well. anyone with any daughters planning on playing in college...they will now have to work harder for they will be out muscled on the pitch...but at least .001% of the transgender population will be happy...way to go joe!
                              You guys are idiots! Easy fix, all sports are open access to all and we will just have quotas to fix everything. So, if a 4'3", 200 lb female is one of only 7 females to demand access to Duke's Men's basketball team they should all split half of the 13 scholarships and the men get the other half. Goes the same way for women's sports. Everyone should always get a medal for trying.

Comment

You guys are idiots! Easy fix, all sports are open access to all and we will just have quotas to fix everything. So, if a 4'3", 200 lb female is one of only 7 females to demand access to Duke's Men's basketball team they should all split half of the 13 scholarships and the men get the other half. Goes the same way for women's sports. Everyone should always get a medal for trying.
                                i cant wait - im going to be in the NBA- doesnt matter that i am 6' old slow and cant shoot ,i am white and we are grossly underrepresented in the NBA

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X