Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What an unimpressive group. Obviously a couple strong teams, but some are laughable. What happen to the competition here??
    No ECNL, not worth even participating. Am I right?

Comment

I am sure very few of you know enough of those teams to have an informed opinion. After COVID, GPS failing, new leagues, etc. no one knows enough to have a clue who the winners may be.

Comment

I am sure very few of you know enough of those teams to have an informed opinion. After COVID, GPS failing, new leagues, etc. no one knows enough to have a clue who the winners may be.
        Nope. Things have gotten easier-

1. ECNL
        2. ECNL-R
        3. Other

that's it. that's the _entire_ list. If your D isn't playing ECNL then you might as well just play town. (never mind it is only 3 teams in MA and the league is set up to prevent expansion except when it is convenient for the league)

Comment

1. ECNL
          2. ECNL-R
          3. Other

that's it. that's the _entire_ list. If your D isn't playing ECNL then you might as well just play town. (never mind it is only 3 teams in MA and the league is set up to prevent expansion except when it is convenient for the league)
          You have no clue if this is what you think, but if it makes you feel better I guess that's okay.

Comment

1. ECNL
            2. ECNL-R
            3. Other

ECNL-R? I hope you’re joking or are you that delusional. Not even close to top tier talent on those teams. For god’s sake that’s the Stars 3rd team. And to ignore the fact those were NPL teams a couple years ago just shows how dumb you are. I gotta say ECNL has one hell of a PR campaign on this board I just hope parents aren’t buying this ECNL-R crap.

Comment

Take a look at the teams on the boys side. Half of them are teams you have never heard of. Sure, maybe there’s a diamond in the rough but I highly doubt most high level players that left GPS ect. went to a mom and pop or town level team like the ones on the schedule.

Comment

Heard of them all.

If you're lub doesn't want to play fine. Makes little sense to bash those that do. There are many reasons to play.

Comment

ECNL-R? I hope you’re joking or are you that delusional. Not even close to top tier talent on those teams. For god’s sake that’s the Stars 3rd team. And to ignore the fact those were NPL teams a couple years ago just shows how dumb you are. I gotta say ECNL has one hell of a PR campaign on this board I just hope parents aren’t buying this ECNL-R crap.
                  Apparently I forgot to add the sarcasm tags 😜
                  Sorry bout that!

Comment

No ECNL, not worth even participating. Am I right?
                    I heard all the boys ECNL teams pulled out since MYSA would not work with the clubs on the schedules. Too bad, MYSA was more flexible in past years

Comment

I heard all the boys ECNL teams pulled out since MYSA would not work with the clubs on the schedules. Too bad, MYSA was more flexible in past years
                      It looks like ECNL teams (on the boys and girls side) have opted for the NEP New England Cup.

Comment

I have never seen an ECNL club at MA State Cup. Good thing too so we don't have to watch boot ball.
                        Apparently you didn't pay attention to the last state cup, which was 2019, and the first year there was boys ECNL in MA. A ECNL team was in the finals for U14, U15 & U17.

Comment

Apparently you didn't pay attention to the last state cup, which was 2019, and the first year there was boys ECNL in MA. A ECNL team was in the finals for U14, U15 & U17.
                          Sorry. Your'e talking the US Club Soccer State Cup. No ECNL played in US Youth Soccer State Cup

Comment

Sorry. Your'e talking the US Club Soccer State Cup. No ECNL played in US Youth Soccer State Cup
                            ECNL teams are in this years us youth state cup.

Comment

ECNL teams are in this years us youth state cup.
                              Looks like there are a few ECNLR teams in that State Cup. ECNL teams are in the New England Regional Cup.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X