Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow, in another thread, it looks like Sporting is going to buy celtic and OW. Interesting times.
    Just got this message from our manager, I hope they do buy Celtic so those kids can do the work

Can all players bring plastic shovel if they have so they can stay 30 minutes after their practice is done to clean area behind goals for this weekend games. With temperatures close to 50 degree today it will be perfect to clean some of the snow of the turf before freeze again so we don't have issue for Saturday and Sunday games.

This will be good lifting session for our players no need for gym tonight

Comment

Just got this message from our manager, I hope they do buy Celtic so those kids can do the work

Can all players bring plastic shovel if they have so they can stay 30 minutes after their practice is done to clean area behind goals for this weekend games. With temperatures close to 50 degree today it will be perfect to clean some of the snow of the turf before freeze again so we don't have issue for Saturday and Sunday games.

This will be good lifting session for our players no need for gym tonight
      Nice. Making lemonade when given lemons!

Comment

Sounds like there are a bunch of upset OW families looking for new clubs.

Comment

Sounds like there are a bunch of upset OW families looking for new clubs.
          Ow is a deadend. Where else can you play in second tier leagues, but still drive 400 miles to get shellacked

Comment

Ow is a deadend. Where else can you play in second tier leagues, but still drive 400 miles to get shellacked
            Exactly correct. At least one guy gets it.

Comment

Just glad the kids and the teams are getting out again. It's good for soccer and for my kid to play D3.

Comment

Just keeping this thread going for the hell of it and because I don't see Celtic in any leagues. Who do they play?

Comment

Just keeping this thread going for the hell of it and because I don't see Celtic in any leagues. Who do they play?
                  hahaha. Troll. i dont know how that story hasn't been told here yet. RL will be at OPI with ulittles tho, head there and ask him.

Comment

hahaha. Troll. i dont know how that story hasn't been told here yet.
                    Oh for sure. Stumbled on this old thread today and remembered some of the things in it from a few years ago which made me wonder if Celtic still existed so I looked and they do for uLittles but... they don't have any actual league or games. Which I thought was weird.

Comment

Dirtbag who comes hungover to practices and yells at little kids.

Comment

Your wife?

Comment

my son wants to try out for clubs and we live in vernon so this club was on the list. they lost 11-0 to a town travel team the other day and we won't try out there.

Comment

Rich forgot to register his teams in the EDP League. Left all his teams without a place to play. Really don’t understand how any director could forget to register entire club for the league. Probably most important responsibility.

Comment

my son wants to try out for clubs and we live in vernon so this club was on the list. they lost 11-0 to a town travel team the other day and we won't try out there.
                              But with your son, they likely would have tied 11-11. They need your kid!

Comment

How does any coach let his team win by eleven goals. What a crap coach that is.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X