Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    FC Portland ECNL 2001 finished in fourth place in OYSA? That’s better than I would’ve expected.
    The best achievement.

Comment

FC Portland ECNL 2001 finished in fourth place in OYSA? That’s better than I would’ve expected.
      It was third place. Great result.

Comment

The kids gave it their best. What more do you people want from them?

Comment

4th place finish in oysa for fc Portland’s 01 ecnl team is much better than the results the ecnl teams from that club would be getting if they played the best in the state. It’s hilarious.

Comment

We shall never forget. I promise. Infamy is the appropriate word.

Comment

Correct me if I am wrong... but this link is from 2015
              Yep. Someone is living in the past.

Comment

Glory days, they'll pass you by. Let it go.

Comment

Yep. Someone is living in the past.
                  Yeah, sad state of affairs for Gresham Gorilla's dad and Salem Superstar's mom. Wonder if they ever got together in the back seat of the flat-tired General Lee???

Comment

That is incredible. Surprised everyone with that great finish.

Comment

FC Portland ECNL 2001 finished in fourth place in OYSA! Better than you!
                      It is sad that you are still bragging about finishing 4th place in OYSA Premier. I know that is a big deal to you and your kids and we are all proud of them, but give it a rest , ok?

Why don't you instead brag about how your kid is doing in college now.

Comment

Correct me if I am wrong... but this link is from 2015
                        Yep, last time either Eastside or CFC were relevant. Both clubs are Oregon doormats now more than ever.

Comment

Time to revive old faithful? It's been 8 years since this thread started.

So, how are the 01/02 girls looking next year?

Doesn't look too good for most of them - especially those who were superstars at U10...

Comment

Doesn't look too good for most of them - especially those who were superstars at U10...

To early to predict with a big % still at home . Have to wait till next August to have a thread reunion!

Comment

They are freshmen in college this Covid year. Some are playing, some are sitting, some transferred, most had at least a partial online year but played a shortened season. Feel for all of them and hope for a better year next year. Luckily, it was a free year since they’ll get a 5th year of eligibility.

Comment

Damn. Did those 05 boys cross a million? Fools, they will never match us!

Hey, did you hear that FC Portland's 2001 team finished fourth in state? How about THAT!!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X