Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Tough school to play soccer at. Not exactly full of rocket scientists. My kid targeted both, and ended up giving up a little in soccer to get a lot academically. And, she didn't get splinters...
    Sure your kid did.

Sure... Give it a break.

Actually, which Coach did you work with?
    Where did you stay when you did the recruiting trip?

This should be interesting.

Comment

Sure your kid did.

Sure... Give it a break.

Actually, which Coach did you work with?
      Where did you stay when you did the recruiting trip?

This should be interesting.
      Would you like me to give you my daughter's phone # and email? Would you like a resume, a picture, the key to our house so that you can sneak in and molest her? Are you that stupid?

If you think I'd tell you anything about the schools that recruited her, the coaches, her visits, etc. you're dumber than I thought.

Comment

How much is Ecnl high school age? No fall season.
        If you're asking you can't afford it. Plus there's all the travel - many flights, not driving.

Comment

Would you like me to give you my daughter's phone # and email? Would you like a resume, a picture, the key to our house so that you can sneak in and molest her? Are you that stupid?

If you think I'd tell you anything about the schools that recruited her, the coaches, her visits, etc. you're dumber than I thought.

No dude. I could actually care less.

I don't want anything from you... Actually, you are a tad unhibged.

Just calling you on your Bullsh#te.... Name me just one of my kid's coaches at UNC that drals with recruitment. You are a joke.

You don't have a kid, you don't have a kid that played ECNL, You Don't have a kid that was Recruited at UNC... You just have this... Your TS Board where you can make up all these wwonderfully, cute little stories...

Sure you have a kid. SURE you do.

You are a Tool.

Comment

No dude. I could actually care less.

I don't want anything from you... Actually, you are a tad unhibged.

Just calling you on your Bullsh#te.... Name me just one of my kid's coaches at UNC that drals with recruitment. You are a joke.

You don't have a kid, you don't have a kid that played ECNL, You Don't have a kid that was Recruited at UNC... You just have this... Your TS Board where you can make up all these wwonderfully, cute little stories...

Sure you have a kid. SURE you do.

You are a Tool.
            Show me the post where I said that she was recruited at UNC. Your reading comprehension is terrible.

Comment

If you're asking you can't afford it. Plus there's all the travel - many flights, not driving.
              I hate when people give that answer. Sounds like a really dumb answer. The club could give you any price and you’d pay it, no questions asked?

I just want to know the general club costs. We don’t have any idea what the cost is.

Comment

I hate when people give that answer. Sounds like a really dumb answer. The club could give you any price and you’d pay it, no questions asked?

I just want to know the general club costs. We don’t have any idea what the cost is.
                About 3500 or so. Better bet is call the club for accurate info and see what it does amd doesn't cover. General guide is double that for travel.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X