Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    And finally someone touches on the key point...
    How dare a woman lead a soccer team/club/league?!
    We just can't have that.
    I’m actually non binary, and I’m a feminist. LL is just a bad person. Most bad people are men. But it this particular case, this bad person happens to be a woman.

Comment

Based on the amount of teams. Being in at least GA. and being able to start a new decent league......fairly successful....right?
      No doubt the male dominated youth soccer world does not respond well to strong women.
      Stars have a lot of teams are they successful? GA will take anyone now.
      She started a new league that is “decent” awesome. Her teams didn’t do to well in it but okay.
      Please explain why she is a strong women?
      She took over a club from her rich dad and now she doesn’t even coach teams anymore.
      She collects all the money.
      It has noting to do with her as a female it’s more of her being a spoiled brat that hasn’t really had to work to get anything. I’m sure sure you will say that she built the club up bigger than it was before she took over fine. But she lucked out of being in a great location where there is a lot of disposable income for parents to spend on soccer. Not to mention how much she has raised the cost of playing for select since she took over is doubled.
      Good for her I wish I had a rich dad. Out of soccer she could be the nicest person in the world but in the soccer world she’s the same as almost any other owner of a club.
      If she’s so into female empowerment how come the majority of her coaching staff is male?

Comment

Best clubs for females in the Northeast:
        1. Stars
        2. NEFC
        3. Select
        4. Scorpions

For males:
        1. Juventus
        2. Bayside
        3. Valeo
        4. Bolts

Comment

Best clubs in the Northeast:

For males:
          1. Juventus
          2. Bayside
          3. Valeo
          4. Bolts
          Not according to ECNL, or MLS Next, or college coaches, or USL2, or USL1, or the MLS, or the USMNT.

Other than that you’re probably correct.

Comment

Stars have a lot of teams are they successful? GA will take anyone now.
            She started a new league that is “decent” awesome. Her teams didn’t do to well in it but okay.
            Please explain why she is a strong women?
            She took over a club from her rich dad and now she doesn’t even coach teams anymore.
            She collects all the money.
            It has noting to do with her as a female it’s more of her being a spoiled brat that hasn’t really had to work to get anything. I’m sure sure you will say that she built the club up bigger than it was before she took over fine. But she lucked out of being in a great location where there is a lot of disposable income for parents to spend on soccer. Not to mention how much she has raised the cost of playing for select since she took over is doubled.
            Good for her I wish I had a rich dad. Out of soccer she could be the nicest person in the world but in the soccer world she’s the same as almost any other owner of a club.
            If she’s so into female empowerment how come the majority of her coaching staff is male?

Male youth soccer coaches have small _________ ?

Comment

I don’t think BA is nasty, he’s just not very smart. And yes, he drinks way too much. LL on the other hand is a nasty, vindictive, paranoid human being. I actually think she may be bi-polar.

Comment

LL = coward/fraud/bully!

Quite hot though.

Comment

LL = coward/fraud/bully!

Quite hot though.
                  Would you?

Comment

Best clubs for females in the Northeast:
                    1. Stars
                    2. NEFC
                    3. Select
                    4. Scorpions

For males:
                    1. Juventus
                    2. Bayside
                    3. Valeo
                    4. Bolts
                    Juventus, really?!

You must be the Juve guy....

Peace, Love and Stupidity

Comment

I don’t think BA is nasty, he’s just not very smart. And yes, he drinks way too much. LL on the other hand is a nasty, vindictive, paranoid human being. I actually think she may be bi-polar.
                      The sh*t and torment she puts kids through though is the most terrible thing I’ve ever seen. I feel bad for her daughter.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X