Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Which idiot said they were playing down? ROTFL. You cant go into a tournament and play down. They played their age group and other teams played up. You’re a joke. Maybe worse then the brothers at Blaze
    No one ever said they played down. Every single 2009 team has been playing in tournaments in the 2008 group to prepare them for the fall season, which actually officially begins on Sunday. The same goes for 2010's getting ready to move up to 9v9 in the fall. For a 2009 team to enter a tournament against 2010's trying to figure this out, and then brag about the win is what people are pointing out. My guess is you are the coach on the team trying to justify the win. Go pat yourself on the back at home tonight. You will never get anyone to agree with you here.

Comment

I don’t get what the complaint is …2009s played their age and the others played up. And 2010s have been playing 9v9 for a year now so how are they just learning to play 9v9.

Comment

How did NJ Blaze manage to get a thread that's over 3 pages long? It's like talking about a ****ty rec team. The fact that the Klinger brothers keep this thread going is funny. You would think these guys would worry more about getting their 1 team in competitive games than worrying about what people are saying on talking soccer. Anyone remember when they were bragging that MF Shore and CSA were threatened by them? What a joke. Hey NJ Blaze, my 5 year olds wee kickers team is looking for someone to play. Are you guys available?

Comment

NJ Blaze suck. The only time they win are against summer select teams. They won a few tournaments last year at the beginning of the season after the Covid shutdown playing summer select teams and it’s only appropriate they finish out the season playing a bunch of town teams playing summer select . Trash through and through . The parents who have their kids play on that team are idiots.

Comment

Hey *******, they did in fact play 2010's. I know because my daughter was on the team they played. It was our first time playing up 9v9. Even the parents on the sidelines were questioning why a 2009 team would be playing down. And for the record, I counted 13 kids. They could have easily played 11v11. I've heard bad things about this coach, and what I saw this weekend confirmed it. I feel bad for these kids. They will have a tough time in the fall if all they are doing is 9v9.
            So, you're argument is the played 9v9 on level as age change doesn't take effect till Aug 1st and you're upset because of it? Let me guess, this is your first kid playing. Your Ds team played up, great, they played on age, whatever, so what ultimately it is nothing soccer at this age. Your D got the exp so be happy and go home.

Comment

1st - So what if they did play in a 9v9
              2nd - 5 of 7 were 09s and 3 rounded out the 8 teams in the 08 division. Looks more like EDP made the brackets to round out the ages. More 09s may have wanted to play 11v11 but then their wouldn't have been enough to play in the 09 bracket.
              3rd - Again, SO WHAT. You are at the U-Nothing level. This is all about experience and gaining skills.

Comment

1st - So what if they did play in a 9v9
                2nd - 5 of 7 were 09s and 3 rounded out the 8 teams in the 08 division. Looks more like EDP made the brackets to round out the ages. More 09s may have wanted to play 11v11 but then their wouldn't have been enough to play in the 09 bracket.
                3rd - Again, SO WHAT. You are at the U-Nothing level. This is all about experience and gaining skills.
                Lol... Gaining skills against 2010's. If they wanted to gain skills they'd be playing against competitive teams, kids at THEIR skill level. Then again, I've seen this team play. Maybe 2010's are all they can handle.

Comment

Lol... Gaining skills against 2010's. If they wanted to gain skills they'd be playing against competitive teams, kids at THEIR skill level. Then again, I've seen this team play. Maybe 2010's are all they can handle.
                  At that age they are all about the same skill level.

Comment

I love how it's one NJ Blaze parent and coach arguing on here. Haven't you learned anything on talking soccer? If you keep your mouth shut this thread would die down. Instead you keep it going and get more and more people to see how pathetic your coach is.

Comment

No one ever said they played down. Every single 2009 team has been playing in tournaments in the 2008 group to prepare them for the fall season, which actually officially begins on Sunday. The same goes for 2010's getting ready to move up to 9v9 in the fall. For a 2009 team to enter a tournament against 2010's trying to figure this out, and then brag about the win is what people are pointing out. My guess is you are the coach on the team trying to justify the win. Go pat yourself on the back at home tonight. You will never get anyone to agree with you here.
                      2010s aren’t getting ready to move up to 9v9… the 2010s just finished their first year at 9v9. The 2011s start 9v9 next week. Also, the 2009 teams didn’t enter a team vs 2010s. They entered their own age group vs other 2009 teams. Some 2010 teams decided to play up a year vs 2009 teams.

Comment

At that age they are all about the same skill level.
                        Um.... MF Shore is above NJ Blaze, so is CSA, PDA and PSA. I think there might be a rec team in north jersey that's at NJ Blaze level. I'd have to look into it. I'd hate to name a team and be wrong. No team wants to be compared to NJ Blaze.

Comment

NJ Blaze couldn't win a pie eating contest with kids their own age if their life depended on it. Not to worry, Falsto will have you competing against 9 year olds....

Comment

Hey *******, they did in fact play 2010's. I know because my daughter was on the team they played. It was our first time playing up 9v9. Even the parents on the sidelines were questioning why a 2009 team would be playing down. And for the record, I counted 13 kids. They could have easily played 11v11. I've heard bad things about this coach, and what I saw this weekend confirmed it. I feel bad for these kids. They will have a tough time in the fall if all they are doing is 9v9.
                            2010s have been playing 9v9 for a year.

Comment

NJ Blaze is the ugly fat red headed step child of youth soccer that nobody likes and everyone makes fun of. They are legends in their own mind. Hey Falsto, does your arm hurt from patting yourself on the back after beating a bunch of 10 year olds you stupid ****wad?

Comment

There's absolutely no shame in playing tournaments that are age appropriate.

Congrats to Blaze.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X