Inter Miami the rosca team. Parent Coaches and la Familia

La familia

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    La familia
    Life is life

Comment

La familia
      Not sure why everyone gets so wound up about this club. Why would you want to play in that toxic environment anyway

Comment

Butt hurt

Culo hurt?

Good looking Spanish?

Comment

Not sure why everyone gets so wound up about this club. Why would you want to play in that toxic environment anyway
          Actually most wound up people aren't actually a part of the club. Go figure...

Comment

Actually most wound up people aren't actually a part of the club. Go figure...
            Because if you're part of the club you're a huge a s s kisser. Jut keep your head down and your mouths shut...maybe your kid will get more minutes next season.

Comment

Because if you're part of the club you're a huge a s s kisser. Jut keep your head down and your mouths shut...maybe your kid will get more minutes next season.
              Actually am a part of the club. My kid never set foot in Wesyon unless it was playing AGAINST Weston. He gets plenty of playing time, lots of exposure and most importantly the CHILD, the actual PLAYER, the individual who this should be ALL about lovescwhat he is doing and where he is doing it. Ive never had a conversation with his coach outside of an evaluation andcOm good with that because again, this is NOT about me and I don't need to live through my child...

Comment

Actually am a part of the club. My kid never set foot in Wesyon unless it was playing AGAINST Weston. He gets plenty of playing time, lots of exposure and most importantly the CHILD, the actual PLAYER, the individual who this should be ALL about lovescwhat he is doing and where he is doing it. Ive never had a conversation with his coach outside of an evaluation andcOm good with that because again, this is NOT about me and I don't need to live through my child...
                Yaaawwwn! Brown 👃🐽

Comment

Are we talking about the Argentinians and the Italian here? LOL

Comment

Best advice you will get today.. Do not argue or entertain conversations with these people.. Read, laugh and wonder what they are so pissed about for a club that has nothing to do with them and keep it moving. Unless you like wasting your precious time... Thank me later..

Comment

he got mad LOL ... true facts hurt ... favoritism should not be tolerated and IMCF it's full of it and leadership does nothing to prevent. Leadership by example, no leadership. Leaps ahead where the club wants to be...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X