•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow. You are are truly am Arsehole.

Why don't you FU$K Off then?

Sorry, I am NOT from a Low Income Area, my house is worth 800,000-900,000, my wife drives a 2021 G-Wagon, myself a 2021 BMW 435i Convertible and we have a summer home at the Cape.

Yet, I can still tell you that you are a FUC$IN' Arsehole...
    hahaha yea i definitely believe this. someone with all that would hardly feel the need to boast about it here, youre a rather insecure loser that just googled "expensive cars"

what a clown

Comment

To be specific- no

GWagon was paid for in cash as well as the Beamer

House is now valaued at 910,000

F me... You are a Tool.
      hahahah holy hell what an absolute loser

Comment

Your poor kid lost a game against St.Michael's or the Vipers and you are butt hurt? Poor thing. I know it sucks when you get beat, figuratively and literally, by a club with volunteer coaches, managed by volunteer people and whose families pay less than $500 per year for their kids to play soccer.

Signed: a proud scumbag (can't wait for my kid to kick your kid's ass... again).
        nah, im just aware of hoe the coaches, parents and players act from that area. have both won and lost games to them, doesnt make a lick of a difference, its youth soccer, not sure why you put so much stock in an 11 year olds game results

Comment

hahahah holy hell what an absolute loser
          If you’re bragging about a 910k house you’re not high income that’s for sure

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X