Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    How so? Please describe exactly what coaches and management do that is different from what coaches from other areas in the state do?
    You ever play a team from that area? They really are all scumbags

Comment

You ever play a team from that area? They really are all scumbags
      Aren't you a Ray of Sunshine.

Tool.

Comment

Aren't you a Ray of Sunshine.

Tool.
        Oh is someone butthurt that their town is looked down upon because they’re scumbags? Sorry buddy

Comment

Oh is someone butthurt that their town is looked down upon because they’re scumbags? Sorry buddy
          Hmmmm.. Scorpions players are all from one town? That is some town.

Comment

Hmmmm.. Scorpions players are all from one town? That is some town.
            Good reading comprehension pal. The point being made was multiple clubs from the same AREA, not town, are mostly scumbags. My bet is you are from that low educated area yourself

Comment

Good reading comprehension pal. The point being made was multiple clubs from the same AREA, not town, are mostly scumbags. My bet is you are from that low educated area yourself
              Wow. You are are truly am Arsehole.

Why don't you FU$K Off then?

Sorry, I am NOT from a Low Income Area, my house is worth 800,000-900,000, my wife drives a 2021 G-Wagon, myself a 2021 BMW 435i Convertible and we have a summer home at the Cape.

Yet, I can still tell you that you are a FUC$IN' Arsehole...

Comment

Sorry, I am NOT from a Low Income Area, my house is worth 800,000-900,000, my wife drives a 2021 G-Wagon, myself a 2021 BMW 435i Convertible and we have a summer home at the Cape.

You must live in Dartmouth and your parents are from the Azores or Madeira.

Comment

You must live in Dartmouth and your parents are from the Azores or Madeira.
                  No to both Fu$ko, but STILL Rich.

So again, F@CKOFF...

Comment

Your poor kid lost a game against St.Michael's or the Vipers and you are butt hurt? Poor thing. I know it sucks when you get beat, figuratively and literally, by a club with volunteer coaches, managed by volunteer people and whose families pay less than $500 per year for their kids to play soccer.

Signed: a proud scumbag (can't wait for my kid to kick your kid's ass... again).

Comment

Your poor kid lost a game against St.Michael's or the Vipers and you are butt hurt? Poor thing. I know it sucks when you get beat, figuratively and literally, by a club with volunteer coaches, managed by volunteer people and whose families pay less than $500 per year for their kids to play soccer.

Signed: a proud scumbag (can't wait for my kid to kick your kid's ass... again).
                      Put Nor’Easter in that category as well right with Vipers and St Michael’s

Comment

Put Nor’Easter in that category as well right with Vipers and St Michael’s
                        Long ago before the jump to ECNL, Our daughter played some of these teams. Definitely they do a good job when they are on their home field having the local region refs allowing one side physical play. Never mind all the one sided calls in the box.
                        But it's all good and part of the process.

Comment

Long ago before the jump to ECNL, Our daughter played some of these teams. Definitely they do a good job when they are on their home field having the local region refs allowing one side physical play. Never mind all the one sided calls in the box.
                          But it's all good and part of the process.
                          So true.
                          Amazing the Vipers have been called for zero offsides in 3 years at home. Amazing stat

Comment

if you house is only worth $800k why are you driving a g-wagon? poor money management...

Comment

if you house is only worth $800k why are you driving a g-wagon? poor money management...
                              To be specific- no

GWagon was paid for in cash as well as the Beamer

House is now valaued at 910,000

F me... You are a Tool.

Comment

To be specific- no

GWagon was paid for in cash as well as the Beamer

House is now valaued at 910,000

F me... You are a Tool.
                                Anybody showing off about their wealth on this site is either really insecure or simply pathetic. Or more likely, living in a fantasy world online.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X