Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Diaper Joe and Czar Kamala (Illegal Immigrants and Covid 19 Delta Variant)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    He should double flush - his news source and logic stinks. I hope he stay3es indoors. Delta force will crush him and his kind.
    Still waiting Democrat Moron.

Just call me a Nazi. You have no valid factual evidence to disprove what I have said.

It's Obvious- You are an uneducated, uniformed spewer of weak, liberal Dogma.

I'll wait Dem Idiot. I'll wait.

Comment

Love to see January 6th Terrorists get pummeled! Yeh, Auschwitz grandpa and the mad pipe bomber matter! Hurry up and die you sick phuques.

Comment

Dem Idiot on Display

Love to see January 6th Terrorists get pummeled! Yeh, Auschwitz grandpa and the mad pipe bomber matter! Hurry up and die you sick phuques.
        TYPICAL. Laughable, you realuze you look the fool.

Great question- How Many Times was President Trump brought up or named in the January 6th Security Review Report completed by the Feds?

You won't know- you aee an Idiot. ANSWER: Not ONE Time. Huh.. Kind of throws your Demicrat BS Fantasy Conspiracy out the Window- Wouldn't you say? But, let's not LET ACTUAL FACTS get i in the way.... Like I said, you are an Idiot. LOL

You can only throw out Liberal Dogma BS.

Just ONE Factual Piece of Evidence to counter what I said. You can't.

Just call me a Nazi. You have no valid factual evidence to disprove what I have said.

Thanks for Playing. :)

Comment

Idiot Dem on Display

TYPICAL. Laughable, you realize you look the fool.

Great question- How Many Times was President Trump brought up or named or referred to as having any involvement in the January 6th Security Review Report completed by the Feds?

You won't know- you are an Idiot. ANSWER: Not ONE Time. Huh.. Kind of throws your Democrat BS Fantasy Conspiracy out the Window- Wouldn't you say? But, let's not LET ACTUAL FACTS get in the way.... Like I said, you are an Idiot. LOL

You can only throw out Liberal Dogma BS.

Please... Just state ONE Factual Piece of Evidence to counter what I said. You can't.

Thanks for Playing. :)

Comment

Okay Idiot,

Give me ONE Counterpoint to ANYTHING i said...

This should be interesting...

Oh yeah, Joe Diaper Joe Biden created the Vaccibe according to CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS and NPR....

Onr Counterpoint..... just one..

Please, just spare us the, You are a Nazi, anti-vaxxer blah blah blah...
            I got both my shots Arsehole...

You are STILL A DEMOCRAT IDIOT.
            You are the counter point. You are exhaustingly wrong about all of your observations and no one has 120 minutes plus penalties to waste on teaching YOU about the world you live in. Not when you are a couple weeks away from being “Delta’d”. Breath deep now. No amount of conservative media can save you from your fate. (And your kids hate you too)

Comment

You are the counter point. You are exhaustingly wrong about all of your observations and no one has 120 minutes plus penalties to waste on teaching YOU about the world you live in. Not when you are a couple weeks away from being “Delta’d”. Breath deep now. No amount of conservative media can save you from your fate. (And your kids hate you too)
              Again Idiot. Really????

You droan on and on about how I am wrong.

I am not, and you are the one who continues to show it-
              If I am SO wrong, provide one "FACTUAL" piece of evidence to Disprove the Facts I have presented.

Seriously, JUST ONE! LoL. This is Laughable.

You are an Idiot and continue to Prove it... LOL

Comment

It’s true. COVID-19 comes for the weak and the weak of mind. Turn off the conservative media. Think for a change or do your best Dino impression.

Comment

Idiot Dem on Display

It’s true. COVID-19 comes for the weak and the weak of mind. Turn off the conservative media. Think for a change or do your best Dino impression.
                  Again Idiot. Really???? Also, ARSEHOLE, I DID get my 2 shots (So, there is that) LOL

If I am SO wrong, provide one "FACTUAL" piece of evidence to Disprove the Facts I have presented.

Comment

Joe Biden just spoke at a townhall (for the world to see) two nights ago on CNN. Sorry you weren’t aware. I am also sorry that I cannot take you seriously because you don’t know that or could not look it up. You are a tard. A disgrace to your family, country, and most of all soccer. Please flush yourself.
                    Yes, the world did see unfortunately.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kN_FoVi7Ay0

Comment

Again Idiot. Really???? Also, ARSEHOLE, I DID get my 2 shots (So, there is that) LOL

Please tell us your are lying about getting those shots. Are you sure you’d didn’t drink to shots. No one’s looking for you here a couple weeks from now. Why get vaccinated?

Fact 1 - I am 100% more wealthy after one year of Joe Biden than Donald Trump. Thanks Moderna stock.

Fact 2 - The boarder is the same as it ever was. Unless you are standing on it you have no idea. Dudes were well tunneled under for years before people were aware. No one needs to test people at the boarder. The US poor population is the only poor population in the entire world who has access to the vaccine, so logic holds that any one showing up on the southern boarder is unvaccinated and therefore quarantined. A fact they don’t share om Fox - they simply omit.

Fact 3 - you just ***** you pants. I’m sorry. We have photos of you kneeling on both knees during the US women’s game. Fox would not run that sensational story. They only went halfway.

Comment

Honestly, I tried to read your opinion column but got tired. Too many petty things about diapers and old people when we just had a complete jack-hole in office. You want to compare Bob Dole and Biden in a bet on who can keep it up longer. We are all “ears”. But no one, has the time to argue each point with a lunatic. I know your fired up right now, but phone your sponsor or take your meds like a good little boy.

Comment

Yes, the world did see unfortunately.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kN_FoVi7Ay0
                          I am not worried about Joe starting WW3, I’ve never made more money in one year, you have never been safer. Why are you hanging on every word now after four years of 1984.

Comment

I am not worried about Joe starting WW3, I’ve never made more money in one year, you have never been safer. Why are you hanging on every word now after four years of 1984.
                            Oh snap - it hasn’t even been a year under Biden and we are so much safer and more wealthy. That must itch a few die hards - breath deep die hards.

Comment

Oh snap - it hasn’t even been a year under Biden and we are so much safer and more wealthy. That must itch a few die hards - breath deep die hards.
                              Fantasy world brother

Comment

Breath deep is right. That wave is coming back. I wonder how many Trump voters will still be around in 3.5 years - fads die quickly.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X