• Show
Clear All

Inter Miami FC

Ouch...me duele el culo

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ouch...me duele el culo
    Big verga duele

Comment

I’m not sure if anyone has watched Fort Lauderdale CF play this season, but they have a pretty nice squad and some good young talent. I was watching them play a few weeks ago and saw a player in the midfield that looked totally lost and not up to the standard of play. He looked like a new player, maybe on trial. To my surprise and shock it turned out to be Harvey Neville, the son of IMCF head coach Phil Neville. So not only does Phil get his son on the Fort Lauderdale CF team, he has him starting for the squad. Anyone questioning the fact that this is troubling, please go on YouTube and watch some of the matches. The kid is lost, and also plays like he doesn’t care or wants to be there. Nothing against the young man, this is all on his father for putting him in the situation. IMO Phil Neville should have kept a low profile and collected his pay check from his friend, but to add his son on a team where he is not at the level is pretty disturbing. Something like this shouldn’t even occur at a high school! Again, watch him play and ask if this should be happening at Inter Miami or any pro club.

Comment

I’m not sure if anyone has watched Fort Lauderdale CF play this season, but they have a pretty nice squad and some good young talent. I was watching them play a few weeks ago and saw a player in the midfield that looked totally lost and not up to the standard of play. He looked like a new player, maybe on trial. To my surprise and shock it turned out to be Harvey Neville, the son of IMCF head coach Phil Neville. So not only does Phil get his son on the Fort Lauderdale CF team, he has him starting for the squad. Anyone questioning the fact that this is troubling, please go on YouTube and watch some of the matches. The kid is lost, and also plays like he doesn’t care or wants to be there. Nothing against the young man, this is all on his father for putting him in the situation. IMO Phil Neville should have kept a low profile and collected his pay check from his friend, but to add his son on a team where he is not at the level is pretty disturbing. Something like this shouldn’t even occur at a high school! Again, watch him play and ask if this should be happening at Inter Miami or any pro club.
        Entire IM academy is full of daddy coach sons who are pushed ahead of far better players. Welcome to South Florida.

Comment

Hold on! First off the kid was in the Man U set up with. The u-23 before he came to Florida. He plays the 3 always has right back for you idiots. Honestly I would be lost as well playing American soccer it’s very different than what is European soccer. All these euro guys are having problems here higuian, matudi, shawcross.

Comment

Entire IM academy is full of daddy coach sons who are pushed ahead of far better players. Welcome to South Florida.
            lol then post it on Twitter the place is in shambles

Comment

Your full of it

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.manutd.com/en/amp/news/detail/harvey-neville-leaves-man-united-to-sign-for-fort-lauderdale-in-usa

Comment

Your full of it

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.manutd.com/en/amp/news/detail/harvey-neville-leaves-man-united-to-sign-for-fort-lauderdale-in-usa
                Yes, daddy and uncle are Man U legends. Of course the judo layer there. Watch him here in the ****ing USL—can’t compete and it lost. And he plays the no 6 role and is horrendous.

Comment

Your full of it

His son was in the Man U and Valencia academies because of his dad and uncle. He is struggling in the USL. Watch the games. When his Dad gets sacked he will be gone. He isn’t good enough to be on the team.

Comment

Hold on! First off the kid was in the Man U set up with. The u-23 before he came to Florida. He plays the 3 always has right back for you idiots. Honestly I would be lost as well playing American soccer it’s very different than what is European soccer. All these euro guys are having problems here higuian, matudi, shawcross.
                    He isn’t athletic enough to play as a back in the USL, and certainly isn’t good enough to be a 6, which is where they are currently playing him. It’s bad, really bad.

Comment

His son was in the Man U and Valencia academies because of his dad and uncle. He is struggling in the USL. Watch the games. When his Dad gets sacked he will be gone. He isn’t good enough to be on the team.
                      He belongs to Man U has a contract with them that he signed before he moved here

Comment

Yes, daddy and uncle are Man U legends. Of course the judo layer there. Watch him here in the ****ing USL—can’t compete and it lost. And he plays the no 6 role and is horrendous.
                        Look up Phil Neville in the dictionary and it says average. Gary was food, Phil was a donkey as Cantona would have said.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                          entire im academy is full of daddy coach sons who are pushed ahead of far better players. Welcome to south florida.
                          ding ding ding ding ding!

Comment

ding ding ding ding ding!
                            who is GIUSEPPE DE PALO this coach posts his son all over social media. Ridiculous!

Comment

who is GIUSEPPE DE PALO this coach posts his son all over social media. Ridiculous!
                              Just another arrogant fat guy never play any sports pushing for his son with the help of the others parent coaches
                              Inter Miami Style

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X