Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    what about winning State Cup and the USYS So. Regionals without being scored on? What about winning the USYS National title against the No. 3 team in the country? would THAT be considered "challenging themselves?" seems like a club that put out 2 national champions this year on the girls' side may be doing something right with development. but I dunno.'
    Kudos, they're a great team..no need to defend them to anonymous posters on an internet message board.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
      what league is boca 08's playing in this year?
      npl / fcl 1

Comment

what about winning State Cup and the USYS So. Regionals without being scored on? What about winning the USYS National title against the No. 3 team in the country? would THAT be considered "challenging themselves?" seems like a club that put out 2 national champions this year on the girls' side may be doing something right with development. but I dunno.'
        USYS is 4th tier. Learn that. National championship on that side means nothing. 3rd in the country. Are you really looking at rankings at U14. Until they get ECNL or GAL they are a little club robbing these girls of real opportunity.

Comment

A little dramatic, don't you think? Robbing these girls of real opportunity? I think you need a hobby.

USYS is 4th tier. Learn that. National championship on that side means nothing. 3rd in the country. Are you really looking at rankings at U14. Until they get ECNL or GAL they are a little club robbing these girls of real opportunity.

Comment

A little dramatic, don't you think? Robbing these girls of real opportunity? I think you need a hobby.
            I'm good. It's sad to see good players go to waste and be sold a bag of lies. Poor kids aren't the ones doing it. It's the idiot parents.

Comment

Going to waste is chasing a league over going somewhere that your kid will actually improve and get playing time. Idiot parents

I'm good. It's sad to see good players go to waste and be sold a bag of lies. Poor kids aren't the ones doing it. It's the idiot parents.

Comment

Yep...you guys are totally correct. The parents at TB should worry about their daughters showing up one day and telling them about all of the emotional issues they have and the therapy they are going through because they made those poor girls play on a team that played very good teams throughout the country and won a national championship in a different league than yours.....instead of playing on Lito's team at Sprime, putting up with some clinically insane parents, the firing of Lito, and losing to all of the other Florida ECNL teams in front of all those college coaches that are recruiting 13 year old girls. Jajajaja....as one of you says a lot.

Do you really know how ridiculous you guys sound?

Comment

My daughter is on a pre ecnl. I don't know about your daughters but, ny daughter's chances of getting a full scholarship has increase by 50%. I feel really bad for the talented girls that are still stuck in ecnl r. Good luck next season everyone.

Comment

There is long way to go before she is looking at scholarships. If she doesn't develop, she'll be replaced before colleges are even starting to take a look. If she doesn't get PT, will she develop from just practice? Will she lose confidence? Will she quit? Is traveling too much at such a young age going to negatively impact her grades because we all know that soccer alone doesn't get you that scholarship. This isn't basketball or football.

Are you really sure that Pre-ECNL makes any impact on her chances? If so, I'd love to see the "source" of that bogus info.

You might want to take a step back and get some perspective on the reality of the situation. Being "pre-ecnl" doesn't mean that much other than she is obviously a pretty good player at a young age. What happens from here matters so much more.

My daughter is on a pre ecnl. I don't know about your daughters but, ny daughter's chances of getting a full scholarship has increase by 50%. I feel really bad for the talented girls that are still stuck in ecnl r. Good luck next season everyone.

Comment

There is long way to go before she is looking at scholarships. If she doesn't develop, she'll be replaced before colleges are even starting to take a look. If she doesn't get PT, will she develop from just practice? Will she lose confidence? Will she quit? Is traveling too much at such a young age going to negatively impact her grades because we all know that soccer alone doesn't get you that scholarship. This isn't basketball or football.

Are you really sure that Pre-ECNL makes any impact on her chances? If so, I'd love to see the "source" of that bogus info.

You might want to take a step back and get some perspective on the reality of the situation. Being "pre-ecnl" doesn't mean that much other than she is obviously a pretty good player at a young age. What happens from here matters so much more.
                      I was told by my local ecnl club this is the first step toward a full scholarship. Of course she will have to keep up with her academics. From what the club has told me, you have to go through the ecnl program to receive a full scholarship. This means pre ecnl all the way to u19 ecnl. We are looking forward to the advance pre ecnl training. We have already notice a huge difference during the pre season. The pre ecnl training has fewer water breaks than the ecnl r training.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post

I was told by my local ecnl club this is the first step toward a full scholarship. Of course she will have to keep up with her academics. From what the club has told me, you have to go through the ecnl program to receive a full scholarship. This means pre ecnl all the way to u19 ecnl. We are looking forward to the advance pre ecnl training. We have already notice a huge difference during the pre season. The pre ecnl training has fewer water breaks than the ecnl r training.
                        Well, with less water breaks for the 11 year Olds the scholarship is a lock.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post

Well, with less water breaks for the 11 year Olds the scholarship is a lock.
                          That rocks....our ECNL coach just told us to get ready for the ECNL season's kick-off tournament. He said that coaches from Stanford, Tennessee, Florida, Florida State, and North Carolina will be there. All of our daughters are 12 years old, but all the parents figure we will have our girl's committed to one of those colleges by the time they turn 14. This is great!

Comment

Our 2nd team higher placed than your first team. How do you expect to get ECNL with that record.

Comment

The FP RL 08s must have lost some of their kids to TBU. They haven't been doing as well as last year.

Comment

Is it true that 6 former TBU ECNL players that were cut because of poor player performance went to FP to go play in ECNL "R" for a 50% discount? Where those parents embarrassed because of the demotion?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X