X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    No, bad idea
    Yes it is. It's just a way to hook families in younger and younger under the assumption that if you're on the team at 12 you will be 16.

Comment

Yes it is. It's just a way to hook families in younger and younger under the assumption that if you're on the team at 12 you will be 16.
      the "pink" OW boys from the other thread make up a good chunk of this team.

Comment

Sounds like a good group

Comment

Please explain.

(I'm interested in this b/c I was quite surprised to learn U12s are having to drive to bethany now. Seems... early and ridiculous.)

Comment

Please explain.

(I'm interested in this b/c I was quite surprised to learn U12s are having to drive to bethany now. Seems... early and ridiculous.)
            will they have lights by then?

Comment

will they have lights by then?
              all these stupid parents in one state. head slap

rambling rootbeer

Comment

all these stupid parents in one state. head slap

rambling rootbeer
                asking for a friend who has no headlights on their car

Comment

Please explain.

Group of OW U11s moved to CFC U12. I dont know where they live, Bethany might be closer.

Comment

Why is everyone so bitter? The great thing about living in the US is you have choices. Nobody has to do anything. If their child and they are happy why are you upset ??

Comment

Why is everyone so bitter? The great thing about living in the US is you have choices. Nobody has to do anything. If their child and they are happy why are you upset ??
                      Most parents aren't even on TS, they are normal and could care less what goes on at other clubs. They just care about their kids and those teams. If they leave a club they never look back. Even most TS poster parents don't care past their own kids' teams. Some clearly are overly obsessed with what their kids do. Also I think much of the club bashing is committed by other clubs. There isn't a lot of talent in teh state and they're all fighting over it + parent $$$$. Clubs need to fill rosters and they think one way to try and do that is bash your competitors.

Comment

Please explain.

Boys? Boys shouldn't leave OW for CFC. CFC boys teams aren't very good and boys ECNL not a strong league. Girls is another story - move if you can. GAL is going nowhere and the OW doesn't really care about the girls teams anyway

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X