Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    No one cares as long as they lose, that's all that matters.
    Made my night seeing lose. Ole purple hair can pull the pubic hair from her teeth now

Comment

Made my night seeing lose. Ole purple hair can pull the pubic hair from her teeth now
      USWNT will win out. Too bad for all you goons that are stuck in the 1950s with your deeply ingrained misogynistic attitudes and threatened manhood.

Comment

There are so many fake patriots who pretend to love "America" but in reality hate what America is. We are a diverse country, with individual rights and where women have more opportunities than ever before and for some reason that disgusts you so much that you want our national team to lose. And clearly you have problems with homosexuality because I didn't see all this vitriol when the English team and other men's team would take a knee at the opening whistle.

Stop pretending to love America when you only love people who look and think like you. You'd be more comfortable in Russia.

Comment

Relax

RELAX! The USWNT has crushed the competition for the past 20 years. They will bounce back and bring home the GOLD as usual

Comment

RELAX! The USWNT has crushed the competition for the past 20 years. They will bounce back and bring home the GOLD as usual
            Right….cause nothing ever changes and last is always prologue.

Comment

Yup Europe is full of liberal aholes threat kneel for something as divisive as BLM ! Those women on then uswnt are a disgrace . Glad those u15 boys destroyed them that time . Shows how good they are 🤷🏼*♂️
              Let's not forget them U15 boys were only 14 years old. That's hilarious.

Comment

USWNT will win out. Too bad for all you goons that are stuck in the 1950s with your deeply ingrained misogynistic attitudes and threatened manhood.
                **** you POS

Comment

**** you POS
                  Lol .Shut up & get your ironing board out ,we'll have your comments when we ask for it which will be never. Keep Ironing you have laundry to do & prep for tomorrow's Lunch & Dinner.

Comment

There is some truth to this in the rest of the world which is why US women do well on the world scene. As more countries allow women in the pub and out of the kitchen the US women’s team will lose more games. The women’s team will soon be just like the men because soccer clubs are poor at teaching the game. Big, fast, and straight ahead is the American philosophy and it does not work.

Comment

You are hilarious. Since the uswnt has been kneeling 3 more black people have died from police shooting. Not because they're black but because they are criminal. Body cam footage of 2 of the shooting, shows the officer was justify in using deadly force. One incident was a freak accident and the officer is going to be punish. How has the kneeling help. I don't think anyone cares rapinoe is a muff diver. What bother true American is the lack respect these sjws' has for this country. America has issues. There is no denying that. But taking a knee does not to solve the issue. There is list of African immigrants waiting to get into the USA. If police officers are killing blacks at an alarming rate, why would the Africans want to be here?

Comment

Only 3? Do you have the footage? What a douche. They make you uncomfortable probably because they are woman, some are gay and they are outspoken. I'm sorry that your frail ego can't handle having to think about issues that conflict with your world view. And I'm sorry that your patriotism is so limited that you enjoyed the national team losing. Fake patriot.

You are hilarious. Since the uswnt has been kneeling 3 more black people have died from police shooting. Not because they're black but because they are criminal. Body cam footage of 2 of the shooting, shows the officer was justify in using deadly force. One incident was a freak accident and the officer is going to be punish. How has the kneeling help. I don't think anyone cares rapinoe is a muff diver. What bother true American is the lack respect these sjws' has for this country. America has issues. There is no denying that. But taking a knee does not to solve the issue. There is list of African immigrants waiting to get into the USA. If police officers are killing blacks at an alarming rate, why would the Africans want to be here?

Comment

Only 3? Do you have the footage? What a douche. They make you uncomfortable probably because they are woman, some are gay and they are outspoken. I'm sorry that your frail ego can't handle having to think about issues that conflict with your world view. And I'm sorry that your patriotism is so limited that you enjoyed the national team losing. Fake patriot.

No they don' make me uncomfortable. I love women, especially when they are naked. I love outspoken women. Too bad the only time these out spoken women are willing to talk or protest is during a soccer game. No one knows of their cause. They spend the entire year silent while hundreds of blacks die daily. But don't worry rapinoe sjw warriors will solve the problem by kneeling. The uswnt represents everything that is wrong with America.

Comment

Very revealing response and so no surprising that you'd objectify women and make a reference to them naked. I assumed you physically liked women's bodies, but I think you have a problem with them having thoughts and opinions that are different than yours. They are humans, not sex objects. And just because you only notice them speaking during a soccer game is on you, not them, and is why the kneel.

No they don' make me uncomfortable. I love women, especially when they are naked. I love outspoken women. Too bad the only time these out spoken women are willing to talk or protest is during a soccer game. No one knows of their cause. They spend the entire year silent while hundreds of blacks die daily. But don't worry rapinoe sjw warriors will solve the problem by kneeling. The uswnt represents everything that is wrong with America.

Comment

No hot girls allowed to model at Victoria’s Secret anymore - the woke won
                              Congrats

Comment

No hot girls allowed to model at Victoria’s Secret anymore - the woke won
                                Congrats
                                I've started shorting victorias secret. You all should too. This will be a win. $ to be made.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X