Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Obviously usa today. And no one is going to bother going through that list to check up on the others.
    Sorry...no puff daddy at the white house with trump. This list has a lot of bull crap on it.

Comment

There was nothing to see with trump because no celebrities would go to visit his white house. Not tom brady or many others.
      Brady has visited Trump in the WH as has Gronk and others.

Comment

Sounds like a group of racist individuals led by Diamond and Silk.
        What A troll. So Diamond and silk are racists to you morons too huh?
        Maybe you did not see Hunter's emails. Like father like son.

Comment

Brady's visit to Bidens white house was a breath of fresh air. It may have been self serving to show that he is not a maga but it just felt no drama normal for a change.
          You honor the office not the man. He totally dissed Joe btw. It was epic. Brady is the master.

Comment

Brady has visited Trump in the WH as has Gronk and others.
            Nope.

Comment

You honor the office not the man. He totally dissed Joe btw. It was epic. Brady is the master.
              You will never see Brady kneel before a football game. He only kneels before Giselle.

Comment

You will never see Brady kneel before a football game. He only kneels before Giselle.
                I would hope that is sometimes reciprocated…

Comment

Do we think that being dissed by Trump has had an effect on their play?
                  I know I would be ruined if our great leader didn’t wish me success on an international stage because my views differ from his?
                  You know, being great leader also brings great responsibility to your country, unless you’re only concerned with the 27% that share your views, you know.

Comment

Do we think that being dissed by Trump has had an effect on their play?
                    I know I would be ruined if our great leader didn’t wish me success on an international stage because my views differ from his?
                    You know, being great leader also brings great responsibility to your country, unless you’re only concerned with the 27% that share your views, you know.
                    Yet they won the World Cup when Trump was President and are horrible now under Biden.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X