Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Every religion and race has had the same opportunities in this country for quite some time now. There are millions of successful black people in USA. Business owners, Doctors, Lawyers, Senators, members of Congress, Athletes, Professors etc. We even had a Black man that became President. What really scares the white folks is the amount of crime 13% of the population commits.
    Crickets from the libtards

Comment

Every religion and race has had the same opportunities in this country for quite some time now. There are millions of successful black people in USA. Business owners, Doctors, Lawyers, Senators, members of Congress, Athletes, Professors etc. We even had a Black man that became President. What really scares the white folks is the amount of crime 13% of the population commits.
      So true- too bad this thinking won’t get democrats any votes

Comment

Sounds like you raised a snowflake then. She is incapable of enjoying a sport she loves because it's not in her safe space. That's too bad she is like that.

AMEN. Sorry but I have a daughter in soccer and we used to really follow/like the USWNT. She can't stand the anti-American/US displays by the athletes. She asks how is our country so bad? I say "it not, its what YOU make of it" Nowhere else in the world can a person become more successful than in this great country. Any race or color. Sorry but its the truth. We are not perfect nor is our history, but it seems we are going the wrong direction. If anybody should be complaining it should be the Jews. The have been persecuted for thousands of years. Germany still has concentration camps as museums to tour to remind them of their history and we are tearing down our statues to CANCEL our history..

Comment

I'd like to research this more. Can you let me know the approximate year every religion and race achieved this equality of opportunity? When you say for some time, is that like 5 years? 50 years?

Comment

I'd like to research this more. Can you let me know the approximate year every religion and race achieved this equality of opportunity? When you say for some time, is that like 5 years? 50 years?
            When Obama , just cause he was black , period , was elected

Comment

The Whites have been held back for years with this minority bullSh#t.More experience but given to a minority, better educated but given to a minority, better grades, given to a minority. Totally racist.If the black population is 13% then surely 13 % of commercials, Actors,actresses college spots,jobs,everything should be black .Numbers don't lie & that would make it equal for everyone.

Comment

5 years??? Are you really that fking stupid? Read the Constitution and its Amendments and you will find the answer. Specifically the 14th Amendment, otherwise known as the Civil Rights Act of 1964. Is 57 years not enough time to get your **** together? As someone mentioned earlier, the Jews seemed to recover after being slaves and having 7 million murdered 75 years ago. Slavery ended in the US in 1865. Civil rights granted to every race and religion in this country 57 years ago. What's the problem???

Comment

When did this phenomenon start? What year, approximately, did equality get reached?

The Whites have been held back for years with this minority bullSh#t.More experience but given to a minority, better educated but given to a minority, better grades, given to a minority. Totally racist.If the black population is 13% then surely 13 % of commercials, Actors,actresses college spots,jobs,everything should be black .Numbers don't lie & that would make it equal for everyone.

Comment

When did this phenomenon start? What year, approximately, did equality get reached?
                    Who is not treated equally? Provide examples

Comment

It wasn’t pretty but the USA beat New Zealand.

Comment

And they didn’t kneel!

Racism is over !

Comment

Supporting the USA to go for gold in every event regardless of athlete as a proud freedom loving American. Liberty and justice for all.
                          F you and those anti-american POS

Comment

Shame.Hope they loose the rest of their games.

Comment

Shame.Hope they loose the rest of their games.
                              Ima trumper and I hope the we win out

Comment

F you and those anti-american POS
                                Irony is lost on the stupid

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X