Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEFC Metrowest 2008 Boys Utter Disaster in Colorado @ 2021 National Cup Finals XX

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    No sorry, my son currently does not play at Juventus but did play at NEFC.
    He has moved to a new club and is doing quite well- he is playing with a stronger team with more opportunity for advancement with the Bolts team.

There are more opportunities for advancement with the Bolts than with NEFC- ECNL and MLSNext teams for all age groups. His team placememt also has a better assessment and development plan than NEFC.

Thanks.
    funny that you think anyone cares. Also, if you're no longer with the club, why are you bothering to read and post on the thread? Normal people focus on their current kids' teams and let the rest go. Worse that you felt the need to pump up his new place.

Comment

Bolts are just as a good a Club as NEFC

funny that you think anyone cares. Also, if you're no longer with the club, why are you bothering to read and post on the thread? Normal people focus on their current kids' teams and let the rest go. Worse that you felt the need to pump up his new place.
      Agreed. That is true, don't get me wrong, NEFC has, like all Club teams, good teams and bad teams. My original post starting this thread was a report on the teams results in the Finals in Colorado. That is all, but why can't a parent post negative assessments of a Club like NEFC? (My son played there for 5 years- thats a long time) Over the years, I have read too many to count, negative stories about the Bolts and even now, there are so many threads about my son's team leaving NEP and going to another conference (not true). His team's coach has told us parents that there are absolutely no plams for any Bolts team to leave NEP/NPL.

The reason my son left and went to the Bolts is for his own growth opportunitied- there is the full age MLSNext teams as well as their ECNL teams. Also, my son has had a good relationship with one of the coaches. So, our reason for my son's switch to Bolts is because it is good for his future progression through the club levels. Not because NEFC is bad- they are a huge club that has alot of teams. The Bolts are just as a good a club, if not better than NEFC

Comment

Isn't the whole point of TS to see what is going on at other clubs? According to you, only MetroWest 08 parents should be commenting on this thread? If that is the case just have the 08 parents meet in the parking lot to discuss these issues and leave it off TS altogether.

Comment

A parent of a player on the team.

No, I obviously won't tell you who I am. Sorry, I just I do not want to negatively affect my child's position on the team.
          Now this made me laugh. You bash the team/club and you want to stay with them? Ya ok. You are a fraud. Position of your child? How about being the adult and if you are unhappy then move on. Who gives a sh*t about got soccer rankings. They are meaningless and you have acknowledged that already. You have no problems putting a coach. Why not tell us who you are? Snowflake….

Comment

No sorry, my son currently does not play at Juventus but did play at NEFC.
            He has moved to a new club and is doing quite well- he is playing with a stronger team with more opportunity for advancement with the Bolts team.

There are more opportunities for advancement with the Bolts than with NEFC- ECNL and MLSNext teams for all age groups. His team placememt also has a better assessment and development plan than NEFC.

Thanks.
            Better assessment and development plan…..wowser big words for someone like you. Doing quite well? Tell me what has he been doing for training with his new bolts team? What team is he on? I would bet anything that TH and DB are happy to see you go.

Comment

Everyone knows which clubs to play for if your capable of top level. Some clubs are good for boys, the other's are for girls. Every high end club puts more effort into one side over the other.

Comment

Everyone knows which clubs to play for if your capable of top level. Some clubs are good for boys, the other's are for girls. Every high end club puts more effort into one side over the other.
                Exactly right, the Bolts team has been a good change for my son... Other parents had kids who stayed with the team. We are not smarter or dumber for choosing the Bolts over NEFC, my son liked the Coach and the kids he jad been training with last season

If I think the Bolta are a better fit than NEFC for my son how am I wrong?

Just don't understand the Logic....

Comment

Hahah you want people to believe that your son left nefc for the bolts for better development. What a joke. And you follow NEFc in Colorado and know the scores? Sounds bitter to me? Why didn’t your sons team even make it to Colorado. Oh yah bc your a Juve dad whose son never made the NEFc team that you are now obsessing over. Get a grip dude. If you are at Bolts and so happy then why are you even posting about this team. Psychologically speaking your resentful bc your kid couldn’t make it. Move on pal.

Comment

Exactly right, the Bolts team has been a good change for my son... Other parents had kids who stayed with the team. We are not smarter or dumber for choosing the Bolts over NEFC, my son liked the Coach and the kids he jad been training with last season

If I think the Bolta are a better fit than NEFC for my son how am I wrong?

Just don't understand the Logic....
                    The stated logic for moving you son to Bolts is sound.

The problem is you have little credibility and your motivation is suspect. An earlier post claims OP as a "A Parent of a player on the team" and now you say your Son is with Bolts. Taking some minor satisfaction in a rival's poor performance is human, but the post that started this thread denouncing club, coaches, parents and 13 year-old boys reveals an unhealthy level of resentment and emotional trauma. What happened to you? That's the story we all want to hear?

Comment

Hahah you want people to believe that your son left nefc for the bolts for better development. What a joke. And you follow NEFc in Colorado and know the scores? Sounds bitter to me? Why didn’t your sons team even make it to Colorado. Oh yah bc your a Juve dad whose son never made the NEFc team that you are now obsessing over. Get a grip dude. If you are at Bolts and so happy then why are you even posting about this team. Psychologically speaking your resentful bc your kid couldn’t make it. Move on pal.
                      In a prior thread there was a continued back and forth about NEFC and the Bolts. In that post, there were previous scores posted that blistered the Bolts mercilessly. So, what is wrong with my posting the NEFC scores when they don't do well? Not bitter at all? Why would I be.

Anyways, my son (now at the Bolts) was able to train with the Bolts for a.couple weeks last season (not a big deal) and Coach AM and Coach RP were fantastic. My older son also has played at the Bolts (for 3 years and liked the program) so we decided to make the move over and he was lucky enough to do well at the tryouts. Not sure why you keep saying I am a Juve dad, but okay- you go with that. I will see you on the sidlines at Bolts games this fall.

Did he like his time at NEFC? Sure he did... Did he like a lot of the noys on the team? Sure, but, it was time for a move. Nothing more sinister than that.

Comment

The stated logic for moving you son to Bolts is sound.

The problem is you have little credibility and your motivation is suspect. An earlier post claims OP as a "A Parent of a player on the team" and now you say your Son is with Bolts. Taking some minor satisfaction in a rival's poor performance is human, but the post that started this thread denouncing club, coaches, parents and 13 year-old boys reveals an unhealthy level of resentment and emotional trauma. What happened to you? That's the story we all want to hear?
                        Thank you, my older son played for the Bolts and really enjoyed the training and the Coaches.
                        So, we decided that my son should make the move over- nothing more sinister than that- our younger son liked NEFC and his buds on the team. Just thought it was time for a change. Just confuses me that on another thread, the Bolts, their players and their Coaches get ripped to shreds, but when someone posts the same exact info about NEFC- we are horrible people? That is what makes no sense. My motivation is that the team lost- it gets posted. I am sure when my son's new team gets ripped in some Tourney all the NEFC parents will do the same... Right?
                        Or, am I wrong.

No emotional trauma here... Just reported out the score and results of a Tourney in Colorado.

Comment

In a prior thread there was a continued back and forth about NEFC and the Bolts. In that post, there were previous scores posted that blistered the Bolts mercilessly. So, what is wrong with my posting the NEFC scores when they don't do well? Not bitter at all? Why would I be.

Anyways, my son (now at the Bolts) was able to train with the Bolts for a.couple weeks last season (not a big deal) and Coach AM and Coach RP were fantastic. My older son also has played at the Bolts (for 3 years and liked the program) so we decided to make the move over and he was lucky enough to do well at the tryouts. Not sure why you keep saying I am a Juve dad, but okay- you go with that. I will see you on the sidlines at Bolts games this fall.

Did he like his time at NEFC? Sure he did... Did he like a lot of the noys on the team? Sure, but, it was time for a move. Nothing more sinister than that.
                          Did you start the thread?
                          The direction of prior threads likely had some context, but it is irrelevant to this thread. This thread was initiated with the intent of humiliating 13 year-old kids, their parents, the team, coaches, and club, who play for club's Metrowest regional team. It's one thing to knock the peacocking parents of a club's top team in a National League, quite another to attack a mid-level team for their performance at a mid-level event.

Spend 10 Mins in the Shame Box, and then you can come back

Comment

Okay- did you actually read the Post above that you are so rationally responding to with such legitimate concern?

We LOST all our matches with a Combined 14 Goals scored against and 2 goals scored.

Seriously? Oh boy.
                            Oh I read the post. The OP sure sounds like someone crapping on NEFC, thus my question as to where his son played post season. If OP was an NEFC 08 parent complaining about his own team, why bitch, just move.

Comment

Can the person that stated this thread add some context to this.
                              First the team of 13 year olds from a regional based part of the a club made it to nationals.
                              So that’s means they probably aren’t that bad no?
                              Hate when people post the goals for and goals against as the end all view of liking at how a team did.
                              First two game were 3-0 and 3-1 not great but not awful. Again they are playing against other regional champions.
                              Last game not great 8-1 doesn’t look that great when just looking at the score.
                              You didn’t mention the team that scored the 8 goals went on to when the championship.
                              Also if you like the goals for and against that team had 29 goals for and 7 against in 5 games.
                              With scores of 8-1 2-1(loss) 7-2 8-1(semifinal game) 4-2(championship game)

If you don’t like the coach/club fine but come on here and say the team is bad. You can’t be that bad to it to the top 6 in the country. Maybe they are not as good as the top teams but again you are talking about 13 year old boys.

Comment

Did you start the thread?
                                The direction of prior threads likely had some context, but it is irrelevant to this thread. This thread was initiated with the intent of humiliating 13 year-old kids, their parents, the team, coaches, and club, who play for club's Metrowest regional team. It's one thing to knock the peacocking parents of a club's top team in a National League, quite another to attack a mid-level team for their performance at a mid-level event.

Spend 10 Mins in the Shame Box, and then you can come back
                                LoL. My apologies. Heading off to the 10 minutes in the Shane box and I will add another minute for Good Behaviors going forward. I can accept the call out.

Moving on.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X