Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    To rational adults, this entire argument is asinine. This entire BLM propaganda is absolute bull**** and based on lies and misinformation. In 2020, a grand total of three black people who were unarmed and not resisting officers were shot and killed. Three. Officers were charged in all three of those incidents.

Meanwhile, the war on cops has resulted in thousands of injuries and so far in 2021 more than 150 officers have been shot, more than 60 murdered, and 51 officers were shot during 40 ambush attacks while trying to help people.
    The January 6 Capitol riot featured dozens and dozens of violent assaults on police officers. That was a war on cops for sure. I’m sure you agree.

Comment

Oh please. You feel the victim all the time which is part of your bitterness. You lament you can no longer use the N word in jokes and sexually harass women all while feeling holy by making kids pray in schools.

So let me enlighten you, the other poster is probably white, a democrat and prejudice as shyt. It is only their guilt that makes them post crap like they did because their family comes from a long line of racists. I never met a democrat who wasn’t prejudice. Prejudice is not only based on skin color, but religion, ethnic back ground as well as financial and social status. For example, any groups that looks at minorities as needing help or constant assistance are conceding to the fact that in someway are “less” than non minorities. I never agreed with the victim mentality and you can make whatever you want of yourself in this country if you are white, black, brown , yellow or purple!

Comment

The January 6 Capitol riot featured dozens and dozens of violent assaults on police officers. That was a war on cops for sure. I’m sure you agree.
        It was and people should go to jail for what they did. Just like everyone who rioted and assaulted officers all summer last year and just about every night in Portland. I don’t understand why people always pivot to January 6 when BLM gets called out for being a fraud. The two subjects aren’t connected.

Comment

It was and people should go to jail for what they did. Just like everyone who rioted and assaulted officers all summer last year and just about every night in Portland. I don’t understand why people always pivot to January 6 when BLM gets called out for being a fraud. The two subjects aren’t connected.
          But they are - the right claims to love the police, but attacked the police Jan 6th. Some of those invaders were law enforcement and military! They're not defending the law or country. Not all of those present that day were violent, and most of the violent ones were thanks to the hard work of police, intel agencies, social media and even their own families turning some of them in.

The right thinks no one was arrested during the Floyd protests yet in fact thousands were. Those arrested were looters, destroyers. Most of those present were also peaceful protestors.

Both sides see the hate they want to see, amplified by the media.

Comment

Biden supporter below. Have you ever heard a more stupid retort in all your life?

Oh please. You feel the victim all the time which is part of your bitterness. You lament you can no longer use the N word in jokes and sexually harass women all while feeling holy by making kids pray in schools.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X