U11-14 costs

Does anyone know the base price for:
    FSA
    Oakwood
    CFC branches
    Yankee

For u11-14 teams? Not ECNL...

I found Rush & Ginga costs.

If you were accepted to any one of these clubs then you know the price you fn troll

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      FSA
      Oakwood
      CFC branches
      Yankee

My mom told me when I was a boy. If you have to ask the price then it’s too much for you. She was right. Your decision won’t be based on price, it will be based on proximity to your home, coaching, and most importantly whether they want you (tryout).

Comment

If you were accepted to any one of these clubs then you know the price you fn troll
        If he's planning ahead he wouldn't, however best bet us to call the clubs and ask. This isn't the place for the most reliable information

Comment

$2500-$3k for the first 3.

Comment

Oakwood - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Y81...w?usp=drivesdk

Comment

The fourth is $15.55 per million BTU

Comment

$2500-$3k for the first 3.
                For club fees that's probably a decent estimate but whats included in that can vary so ask for details- how much weekly training, tournaments, uniforms? However with most of those mentioned they will do 1-2 out of state tournaments, drivable with probably 2 nights of hotels and food. Then there's the summer training, camps if you want that too, cleats for wver growing feet. It adds up fast

Comment

FSA
                  Oakwood
                  CFC branches
                  Yankee

Is Yankee still a club? Aren't they called Monroe AYSO now or is it the same thing?

Comment

Is Yankee still a club? Aren't they called Monroe AYSO now or is it the same thing?
                    Limping along. Like an old lion in his final days, rejected by the rest of the pride, vultures circling.

Comment

For club fees that's probably a decent estimate but whats included in that can vary so ask for details- how much weekly training, tournaments, uniforms? However with most of those mentioned they will do 1-2 out of state tournaments, drivable with probably 2 nights of hotels and food. Then there's the summer training, camps if you want that too, cleats for wver growing feet. It adds up fast
                      Chelsea Piers $4350 does not include uniform and you are own your own for travel and tournament expenses. Summer is another $695 if you want to play in the super duper y league.

You might get a membership for the facility, but soccer specific it is very average and the coaching is poor.

Amazes me how they get away with it.

Comment

Chelsea Piers $4350 does not include uniform and you are own your own for travel and tournament expenses. Summer is another $695 if you want to play in the super duper y league.

You might get a membership for the facility, but soccer specific it is very average and the coaching is poor.

Amazes me how they get away with it.
                        They have to pay the mortgage somehow

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X