Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post
    So you weren't aware that your director call SB at FESA when the schedule came out and game 1 was FP07 ECNLR vs TBU07ECNL? I guess you aren't in the know like you think you are. Maybe that's why you still think FP isn't getting full ECNL.

And yes, they are, for obvious reasons, not sending many teams to AC/DC. Come to the FP showcase and you'll see the clubs that send numbers are the clubs FP supports. There is no reason for FP to subsidize TBU. And, if the team wants a big tournament, they'll go to Miami, Dallas, ATL, Raleigh or Jeff. ACDC is a nice local tournament, like FPs showcase. Neither are top level events.
    If you knew a little about soccer, you'd realize that.

TBU ECNL girls are at AC/DC and waiting for Fl Pretenders to show up. You are the classic club that eggs a fight and when TBU takes its shirt off you run away.

Guess that ECNL application wouldn’t look so good going to play top local talent at AC/DC.

Comment

It was an 08 age bracket. Strictly probably did not have an 08 team only an 09-08 composite team as they do not have enough girls to field a full team in almost any age group. Anyway,
      I'm glad to see you are loving it so much at Strictly. However, it boggles me why you never ask your DOC why your club only ever plays CDL? There are many much higher level leagues for example FSPL that has a clear path to progress to state wide real high level competition. Why do they never let any of their really good teams advance? I assume there are 2 answers to this: 1) they do not have the coaching staff to allow for more travel for individual teams and they do not want to spend more money to hire more qualified coaches (that would after all reduce their profit) 2) They are not looking for challenge they just want to impress the parents by winning in CDL and local low level tournaments.

You say whatever you want, in a larger club like CC, TBU and FP you have the opportunity to grow and move laterally to teams that compete at higher levels. At PCU and Strictly you have only one team and play only either USA or CDL. However good your kid plays he/she still will never see real competition and you are holding him/her back. I think if your kid is really good give them the chance to take it as far as they can. And Strictly can only take them to CDL, March Madness and AC/DC
      The point is that you don’t have to be a big club with 2 08 teams and the #2 09 team (per gotsoccer, joke rankings) to
      beat Fl Pretender if you are CDL-2.

Comment

So you weren't aware that your director call SB at FESA when the schedule came out and game 1 was FP07 ECNLR vs TBU07ECNL? I guess you aren't in the know like you think you are. Maybe that's why you still think FP isn't getting full ECNL.

And yes, they are, for obvious reasons, not sending many teams to AC/DC. Come to the FP showcase and you'll see the clubs that send numbers are the clubs FP supports. There is no reason for FP to subsidize TBU. And, if the team wants a big tournament, they'll go to Miami, Dallas, ATL, Raleigh or Jeff. ACDC is a nice local tournament, like FPs showcase. Neither are top level events.
        If you knew a little about soccer, you'd realize that.

Why pay the money and drive to Jax to play a team that is right next door to you? I would have called too. It's a farce when you pay all that money and travel to play your neighbors - like State Cup matchups used to be.

Comment

Why pay the money and drive to Jax to play a team that is right next door to you? I would have called too. It's a farce when you pay all that money and travel to play your neighbors - like State Cup matchups used to be.
          Even more reason to play AC/DC against the #21 ranked Girls ECNL club in the country (out of 122) and only FL Girls ECNL Club in the top #25. Lavers must be shaking his head wondering why Pretenders are acting like *ussies in refusing to play AC/DC against the top ECNL club in FL and yet claim their club is worthy to belong in Girls ECNL.

Yet Pretenders will stoop to March Madness, lose to CDL-2 teams and stoop to claim TBU is scared to play against them while filing out yet another application to have Girls ECNL in the backyard of the #21 club in the country for girls ECNL and tell parents like here on Talking Soccer that they are getting it next year? I wouldn’t buy what Pretenders are selling and Lavers isn’t either.

Comment

It was an 08 age bracket. Strictly probably did not have an 08 team only an 09-08 composite team as they do not have enough girls to field a full team in almost any age group. Anyway,
            I'm glad to see you are loving it so much at Strictly. However, it boggles me why you never ask your DOC why your club only ever plays CDL? There are many much higher level leagues for example FSPL that has a clear path to progress to state wide real high level competition. Why do they never let any of their really good teams advance? I assume there are 2 answers to this: 1) they do not have the coaching staff to allow for more travel for individual teams and they do not want to spend more money to hire more qualified coaches (that would after all reduce their profit) 2) They are not looking for challenge they just want to impress the parents by winning in CDL and local low level tournaments.

You say whatever you want, in a larger club like CC, TBU and FP you have the opportunity to grow and move laterally to teams that compete at higher levels. At PCU and Strictly you have only one team and play only either USA or CDL. However good your kid plays he/she still will never see real competition and you are holding him/her back. I think if your kid is really good give them the chance to take it as far as they can. And Strictly can only take them to CDL, March Madness and AC/DC.
            As soon as you mentioned FSPL you showed your ignorance & showed you don't have a clue about what your on about. FSPL was very good 6 yrs ago now it's for the Rec kids.There are some good kids in ENCL but there's also a lot of Sh#t .For the kids who have no right paying ENCLthen it depends on how far you got your tongue up the clubs Ar#e.Obviously for you you're right up there.

Comment

As soon as you mentioned FSPL you showed your ignorance & showed you don't have a clue about what your on about. FSPL was very good 6 yrs ago now it's for the Rec kids.There are some good kids in ENCL but there's also a lot of Sh#t .For the kids who have no right paying ENCLthen it depends on how far you got your tongue up the clubs Ar#e.Obviously for you you're right up there.
              ECNL-R is the new FSPL without the relegation.

Comment

Even more reason to play AC/DC against the #21 ranked Girls ECNL club in the country (out of 122) and only FL Girls ECNL Club in the top #25. Lavers must be shaking his head wondering why Pretenders are acting like *ussies in refusing to play AC/DC against the top ECNL club in FL and yet claim their club is worthy to belong in Girls ECNL.

Yet Pretenders will stoop to March Madness, lose to CDL-2 teams and stoop to claim TBU is scared to play against them while filing out yet another application to have Girls ECNL in the backyard of the #21 club in the country for girls ECNL and tell parents like here on Talking Soccer that they are getting it next year? I wouldn’t buy what Pretenders are selling and Lavers isn’t either.
                You want fp to come to your ac/cdl. We don't play in tournament that we can win. We are always looking to challenge our players. I know you think fp wants to scrimmage tbu to test our skills. You could not be farther from the truth. We want to scrimmage tbu, just to embarrass you. We already know our teams and club is better.

Comment

You want fp to come to your ac/cdl. We don't play in tournament that we can win. We are always looking to challenge our players. I know you think fp wants to scrimmage tbu to test our skills. You could not be farther from the truth. We want to scrimmage tbu, just to embarrass you. We already know our teams and club is better.
                  If Pretenders sign up and go to AC/DC - there is no reason to complain about not facing TBU’s top teams. If your club is getting Girls ECNL next year, prove to yourselves and Christian Lavers you are more action than words. It is mind boggling that of all 6 Girls ECNL clubs in Florida that Pretenders would want to apply for Girls ECNL but avoid going to AC/DC.

Comment

So you are saying that the Sunshine Conference is filled with rec teams? I do not think so. So I guess that USYS national league is also just rec.

Comment

The point is that you don’t have to be a big club with 2 08 teams and the #2 09 team (per gotsoccer, joke rankings) to
                      beat Fl Pretender if you are CDL-2.
                      You are really not that intelligent. Let me break it down for you: you do not have to be in a big club to be on a relatively good team and win some games against higher ranking teams of big clubs and win some local tournaments. You are right about that. However, if your kid is really talented and you want him/her to consistently have access to higher competition you need to be in a club that can allow your kid to grow and be promoted to the team that their talent dictates. So let's take you glorious March Madness win for example. You won against a pre-ECNLR team. That is great, you must feel glorious and be basking in pride. What next though? You will go back to CDL with your team and local non significant tourneys. All your players will remain on the same level next season. The pre-ECNLR team has lost, shame on them. I'm sure they felt crap. But guess what, next season they will adjust and play in ECNLR and meet teams that raise their game. They will consistently be challenged at their level and grow. That continues each season. You cannot compare a one time win to a whole season at a higher level competition.
                      It really comes down to how motivated your kid is though. If he/she wants to play some good soccer for fun as rec then PCU and Strictly is your best bet. But if your kid really wants to take it as far as he/she can then Strictly will simply not cut it. BTW you can see this in the older Strictly or PCU teams. The real talent will leave by U16-U17. Only the ones who want to play soccer for fun and rec will remain in these clubs.

Comment

Don't fall for it. That's not a parent from Strictly or PCU that keeps saying that. It is the same TBU Dad that is on every thread, every day, looking to use his 5 or so recycled lines about Florida Premier in response to everything, even when nobody mentions Florida Premier. But you are correct. He is not that intelligent and does not have a good grasp on basic grammar and word choice.

You are really not that intelligent. Let me break it down for you: you do not have to be in a big club to be on a relatively good team and win some games against higher ranking teams of big clubs and win some local tournaments. You are right about that. However, if your kid is really talented and you want him/her to consistently have access to higher competition you need to be in a club that can allow your kid to grow and be promoted to the team that their talent dictates. So let's take you glorious March Madness win for example. You won against a pre-ECNLR team. That is great, you must feel glorious and be basking in pride. What next though? You will go back to CDL with your team and local non significant tourneys. All your players will remain on the same level next season. The pre-ECNLR team has lost, shame on them. I'm sure they felt crap. But guess what, next season they will adjust and play in ECNLR and meet teams that raise their game. They will consistently be challenged at their level and grow. That continues each season. You cannot compare a one time win to a whole season at a higher level competition.
                        It really comes down to how motivated your kid is though. If he/she wants to play some good soccer for fun as rec then PCU and Strictly is your best bet. But if your kid really wants to take it as far as he/she can then Strictly will simply not cut it. BTW you can see this in the older Strictly or PCU teams. The real talent will leave by U16-U17. Only the ones who want to play soccer for fun and rec will remain in these clubs.

Comment

Don't fall for it. That's not a parent from Strictly or PCU that keeps saying that. It is the same TBU Dad that is on every thread, every day, looking to use his 5 or so recycled lines about Florida Premier in response to everything, even when nobody mentions Florida Premier. But you are correct. He is not that intelligent and does not have a good grasp on basic grammar and word choice.

I can’t speak about who is posting what - but facts are facts, a 2009 CDL-2 Strictly Soccer team won March Madness against the top 09 Florida Premer team and 2 08 Florida Premier teams.
                          #can’tbeatlocaltalent

Comment

Sure you can. It's you posting. Why wouldn't you be able to speak about pretending to be a Strictly parent? Everybody knows TBU can't beat anyone local but Strictly can.

I can’t speak about who is posting what - but facts are facts, a 2009 CDL-2 Strictly Soccer team won March Madness against the top 09 Florida Premer team and 2 08 Florida Premier teams.
                            #can’tbeatlocaltalent

Comment

#can’tbeatlocaltalent
                              If the best you can find from last year is 11-year-old girls, FP is doing great!
                              They didn't have a TOP team last year... They had two teams..................

Comment

If the best you can find from last year is 11-year-old girls, FP is doing great!
                                They didn't have a TOP team last year... They had two teams..................
                                It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out who the club, Jeff Cup, Armada and GotSoccer considered to be the top team - despite whatever the club sold the parents. Same for other clubs similarly situated.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X