Fciac 2021

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

St. Joe’s. Staples and Ridgefield are the class of the FCIAC. New Canaan is a contender that could upset anyone on their day. I will go with this for top 8
    St. Joes
    staples
    ridgefield
    new canaan
    warde
    darien
    ludlowe
    Trumbull

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post

Wong thread dbag
      As long as you understand and admit your mistake in voting for Biden. He will not last a full term.

Comment

[QUOTE=Guest;n4233080]St. Joe’s. Staples and Ridgefield are the class of the FCIAC. New Canaan is a contender that could upset anyone on their day. I will go with this for top 8
        St. Joes
        staples
        ridgefield
        new canaan
        warde
        darien
        ludlowe
        Trumbull

Sounds about right.

Comment

They usually do and they never bring home a trophy
          when was the last time none of those teams played in the FCIAC finals? most of the time its 2 of those teams playing in that game
          over the last 4 years those teams brought home 3 state championships- (2 RHS,1 Stjs, and Staples was runner up twice)

thats not so bad

Comment

when was the last time none of those teams played in the FCIAC finals? most of the time its 2 of those teams playing in that game
            over the last 4 years those teams brought home 3 state championships- (2 RHS,1 Stjs, and Staples was runner up twice)

thats not so bad
            Class L championships don't count.

Comment

Class L championships don't count.
              Yes StJ hasn't won an LL in a long time, all the most recent were L.

Comment

My daughter has 3 straight Class L state championships and 1 FCIAC championship (All Class LL school except SJ). Not bad for a high school career.

Comment

My daughter has 3 straight Class L state championships and 1 FCIAC championship (All Class LL school except SJ). Not bad for a high school career.
                  So she graduated and you're still trolling talking soccer?

Comment

Did you get the jacket with her number on the shoulder and state championships listed on the back?

Comment

Did you get the jacket with her number on the shoulder and state championships listed on the back?
                      No need for that. I was just there to cheer on her and her teammates. I don’t need to live through her.

Comment

So she graduated and you're still trolling talking soccer?
                        Not trolling. Does your daughter even play in high school?

Comment

Not bad for a private school that can recruit playing almost all public schools which can not.

Comment

PS, where did she play after HS?

Comment

PS, where did she play after HS?
                              Where’s your kid playing?

Comment

Where’s your kid playing?
                                That's what I thought. She rode coat tails while in HS.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X