Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Juve dad tells others to seek mental health assistance 🤣🤣🤣
      Yeah Bro, I really am...

You need sone real help...

Peace and Love Bro.. Peace and Love....

Forza Juve

Comment

Juve Boston must have you worried, Coach. Obviously, they must have smashed your team or recruited your best players away, or maybe they didn’t respond to your email with your cv attached. Why else would you spend some much time each day trashing them on an anonymous message board. Anyway, as you know better than any of us, you’re a real first class loser.
        #facts

Comment

You Should Really look in the Mirror... Seriously

Here here. He and his teammates know the truth.
          Actually this is kind of sad. Thank you to all rhe rational, morally wonderful posters.

This is my 1st post- I have been away with the family today.

You all have been arguing amongst yourself...

You should ask yourself why? It is a beautiful day, we, as a family, got up early, coffee, walks on the beach with the dogs, relaxing lunch, mini golf and then I come back to all of this.

You Trolls should really ask yourself why you are doing this?
          What have you accomplished? It has been a beaitiful day in New England... You all have been on this site all day arguing with other Trolls and I Guess assuming you were arguing with me?

Anyways, not sure what, if anything, you accomplished today.

Peace and Love Brother.... Peace and Love....

Forza Juve

Comment

Actually this is kind of sad. Thank you to all rhe rational, morally wonderful posters.

This is my 1st post- I have been away with the family today.

You all have been arguing amongst yourself...

You should ask yourself why? It is a beautiful day, we, as a family, got up early, coffee, walks on the beach with the dogs, relaxing lunch, mini golf and then I come back to all of this.

You Trolls should really ask yourself why you are doing this?
            What have you accomplished? It has been a beaitiful day in New England... You all have been on this site all day arguing with other Trolls and I Guess assuming you were arguing with me?

Anyways, not sure what, if anything, you accomplished today.

Forza Juve
            The question is not why we’re here, but why you are as it interrupts your Fantasy Island reveries?
            Checking in to check posts on your family time?
            Sounds like t/s is renting space…

Comment

Why has Juventus established so many outposts in the United States? Boston is just a cog in their machine? It looks like this is about branding and uniform sales like the rest of the European club partnerships we've seen before.

Comment

Why has Juventus established so many outposts in the United States? Boston is just a cog in their machine? It looks like this is about branding and uniform sales like the rest of the European club partnerships we've seen before.
                Well if it’s about branding, they certainly made an interesting choice for PR!

Comment

Agreed.
                  Other than a few leftover Italians, nobody really cares about Juventus.
                  Serie A is a joke league, rife with corruption and second rate teams.
                  But Juve Dad is a big fan…

Comment

Agreed.
                    Other than a few leftover Italians, nobody really cares about Juventus.
                    Serie A is a joke league, rife with corruption and second rate teams.
                    But Juve Dad is a big fan…
                    My little snowflake of a tiny, wee little man, you are 100% correct! That is why Italy did so poorly in the Euros with a roster full of Serie A players including Chiesa, Donnarumma, Chiellini, Bonucci, Locatelli, Spinazolla, Barella, and Insigne, among others. Man, when you'e right you're so very right.

Give it up already with your pathetic Juve hating. I get that you are sick and tired of Juve Boston always eating your lunch, but you better put your big boy pants on and learn to deal with it because they ain't stopping.

You crybabies on TS are so embarrassing. Man up already!

Comment

Thank you

My little snowflake of a tiny, wee little man, you are 100% correct! That is why Italy did so poorly in the Euros with a roster full of Serie A players including Chiesa, Donnarumma, Chiellini, Bonucci, Locatelli, Spinazolla, Barella, and Insigne, among others. Man, when you'e right you're so very right.

Give it up already with your pathetic Juve hating. I get that you are sick and tired of Juve Boston always eating your lunch, but you better put your big boy pants on and learn to deal with it because they ain't stopping.

You crybabies on TS are so embarrassing. Man up already!

Thank you... Juve guy here... (have decided not to enter the To and Fro with the homphobic poster (he has some real mental health issues and some really dark, creepy thoughts when it comes to little boys)

Fortunately, there are smart, rational good people on this site and I just want to thank you and let you know I appreciate your support.

Thank you.

Peace and Love.... Peace and Love...

Forza Juve

Comment

Thank you... Juve guy here... (have decided not to enter the To and Fro with the homphobic poster (he has some real mental health issues and some really dark, creepy thoughts when it comes to little boys)

Fortunately, there are smart, rational good people on this site and I just want to thank you and let you know I appreciate your support.

Thank you.

Forza Juve
                        Juvie, we all know that prior to 2 weeks ago, you couldn’t tell us where Juventus is, outside of Boston.
                        As for Serie A, outside of the top 3 or 4 squads, which provided virtually everyone for their Nat’l team, the talent drops quickly, like many leagues outside of the EPL.
                        And the response involved the branding discussion, which based on Euro success, may sell a few Italy jerseys, but will provide nothing for Juventus.
                        There is no purpose in Juventus’ push of academies other than revenue…period.
                        Been there, seen this before.
                        Once Ronaldo goes home to Portugal, Juventus as a force is done

Comment

Oh boy... It must truly amaze you that other people lead real lives OUTSIDE of MA. :)

Juvie, we all know that prior to 2 weeks ago, you couldn’t tell us where Juventus is, outside of Boston.
                          As for Serie A, outside of the top 3 or 4 squads, which provided virtually everyone for their Nat’l team, the talent drops quickly, like many leagues outside of the EPL.
                          And the response involved the branding discussion, which based on Euro success, may sell a few Italy jerseys, but will provide nothing for Juventus.
                          There is no purpose in Juventus’ push of academies other than revenue…period.
                          Been there, seen this before.
                          Once Ronaldo goes home to Portugal, Juventus as a force is done

Rather odd, I must have a horrible memory then because i have actually travelled for business as well as pleasure to Italy, France, England, Amsterdam and Germany.

Yet, you are absolutely correct. I didn't even know they played soccer in Italy or England for that matter until you told me.

The 2 matches in Italy, the 5 in England and even 1 in Germany- they were just Figments of My overactive imagination. THAT must be It!! :)

Comment

Thank you.

Forza Juve
                            You caused all that...just never respond to anything and fade into mist...

Comment

Peace and Love...

You caused all that...just never respond to anything and fade into mist...
                              No, No I did not.

You are the reason for your own Demise

YOU used homophobic slurs towards my son
                              YOU used vulgar, disgusting words in YOUR Posts...
                              YOU continued to agrue (quite literally) with yourself repeatedly
                              YOU for some reasin created a Fake Straw Man theory and

YOU were called out for what YOU are (so easily seen through YOUR Posts- NOT mine)

So, just accept what YOU created through YOUR OWN responses..

I am good brother. I am Good....

Forza Juve

Comment

You see....You are the problem.....Until now I haven't posted on this site in well over 5 years but to see all this nonsense, as entertaining as it is, it's now boring and hurtful to that club. Learn from others from the past....just stop and it eventually goes away.....

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X