Houston: https://www.juventusacademyhouston.com/

Los Angeles: https://www.juveacademyla.com/

Miami: https://www.jacademymiami.com/

New York: https://www.juventusny.com/

Saint Louis: https://juventusacademystl.com/

San Antonio: https://academy.juventus.com/en/year...g-san-antonio/

Silicon Valley: https://www.juventus-sc.org/

Toronto: https://www.juventusacademytoronto.c...w/1564550-home

My kid made Juve u14 as a bench player. Juve is a dead end so I had him try out for Bolts but they were not impressed. He is a bit fat and slow.

What should I do? I was thinking the best approach would be to vent my rage by cutting and pasting a few thousand posts. I’ve also decided to rent space in my brain as I’ve been told I have Einstein potential.

Thanks for your advice.

Fora! Fora! Fora!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      My kid made Juve u14 as a bench player. Juve is a dead end so I had him try out for Bolts but they were not impressed. He is a bit fat and slow.

What should I do? I was thinking the best approach would be to vent my rage by cutting and pasting a few thousand posts. I’ve also decided to rent space in my brain as I’ve been told I have Einstein potential.

Thanks for your advice.

Fora! Fora! Fora!
      I heard everyone at Juve has to move to progress up their development pyramid so try Juve Silicon Valley, they take everyone.

Comment

Juve Boston must have you worried, Coach. Obviously, they must have smashed your team or recruited your best players away, or maybe they didn’t respond to your email with your cv attached. Why else would you spend some much time each day trashing them on an anonymous message board. Anyway, as you know better than any of us, you’re a real first class loser.

Comment

Juve Boston must have you worried, Coach. Obviously, they must have smashed your team or recruited your best players away, or maybe they didn’t respond to your email with your cv attached. Why else would you spend some much time each day trashing them on an anonymous message board. Anyway, as you know better than any of us, you’re a real first class loser.
          Vecchia Signora

How Bill Altieri, President of Juventus Academy Boston, Spearheads Juve’s Efforts to Redefine Football in America
          Dec 6
          Written By Mason Cheek
          Bill Altieri, President. Via Juventus Academy Boston.

When talking football, one would be forgiven for harboring doubts about the American system. Despite the massive steps taken by the MLS to develop in recent years, America still has a long way to go in terms of becoming a footballing country. Outside of the international dominance of the United States Women’s National Team, America is largely a footnote in world football. Despite its outsider status in comparison with the top leagues of Europe, the United States is poised to further develop a passion for the sport.

The United States has demonstrated a slow yet consistent increase in interest, and clubs both domestically and abroad have turned their sights towards developing their stake in the United States market. A notable example of this is with our very own Juventus, who have indicated an interest in gaining a foothold in America.

In 2019, Juventus chief revenue officer, Giorgio Ricci, was quoted in Forbes magazine on the potential for Juventus to expand into America. “Professional soccer is ranked as the second-most-popular sport among people aged 12-17,” he explained. On Juventus’ prospects, Ricci said, “Our research has given us 27 million potential Juventus fans (in the U.S.)… people who declare they are interested or very interested in the club.”

Few are more deeply involved with Juventus’ efforts to bring the calcio way to the United States than Bill Altieri, President of the Juventus Academy in Boston. Altieri, who has headed the academy since its inception in 2018, outlined the mission of Juventus in the United States, as well as the long term implications of Juventus developing internationally in a phone interview with Vecchia Signora Blog.

On his initial contact with the club, Altieri said, “I was put in touch with Juve, as they did not have a camp in Boston. They partnered with me to help them run a camp in the Boston area. They sent the coaches, who had the curriculum and the content, and they partnered with a local soccer person, like myself, to provide fields, do the appropriate board of health permitting, to do the marketing, and provide the equipment.” Altieri was also tasked with employing a cast of local coaches to work under the Juventus staff.

Nearly three years on, Juventus Academy Boston has grown exponentially, with an impressive 95 teams, comprised of roughly 1,600 players under the tutelage of 55 coaches. While the prestige and professionalism associated with Juventus is enough to impress many prospects, Altieri attributes much of the academy’s success to the methodology of training, and the clear investment into individual player development.

Each coach at Juventus Academy Boston is provided with technological resources to record and analyze matches, allowing the team to review footage of their gameplay. In addition to review in Boston, a team based primarily in the United Kingdom analyzes the footage, allowing key moments and performances to be reviewed for training purposes.

In addition to the comprehensive documentation, elite academy teams are outfitted with advanced performance tracking equipment connected to each players cleat. The devices are capable of measuring the number of touches each player makes per foot, the time in which they maintain possession, their release of the ball, as well as their total area covered in a match, time sprinted, top speed, and meters per minute.

The technology, Altieri says, is a valuable tool. “It’s just an incredible amount [of data.] We then layer physical and technical data, and we synch it with the video data. We get all the player moments during the match.” While the technology is vital to the learning foundations at the academy, it serves a much higher purpose in the grand scheme of each individual player’s development. As players continue to move through the ranks, elite players who are scouted by domestic universities and foreign clubs are able to use this footage and data to showcase their talents to interested parties. Juventus Academy Boston stores all player data for free, allowing this vital information to be used as players attempt to break into collegiate or club level play.

Along with cutting edge analytics, Juventus Academy Boston seeks to employee the highest level of coaching possible, with direct collaboration with Turin’s coaching staff. In order to maintain tactical cohesion, coaches from Turin frequent the academy in Boston, visiting an average of 65 days a year. “What happens is, they send the coach or coaches, they stay for 2 to 3 weeks at a time, and they train our coaches in the Juventus methodology all day long. So, there are classroom trainings, on-field trainings, sports science and the psychology of coaching… Every time Juve change their first team coach, there are changes in the game model of Juve, and they ripple down to us.”

Though it comes as no surprise to learn that Juventus are structurally uniform, the level of specificity goes well beyond tactics. Altieri revealed that in addition to tactics, the mannerisms of coaches are directly outlined from Turin. Altieri shared that each academy coach is instructed in, “the psychology of coaching, the body language that you project as a coach, how you use your voice, how you interact with players… It’s incredible. They’re very detailed.” All this is impressive, especially considering that Juventus Academy Boston’s crop of coaches already hold range of superlatives. Notable current and former coaches include former Getafe Youth Academy and South African national team coach, Drago Kazakov, former MLS coach Adrian Carvalho, former Antigua GFC and Deportivo Coatepeque coach, Ziggy Korytoski, former Bundesliga 2 player Michael Jordan, and many others. Altieri believes that cultivating excellence amongst his coaching staff is of paramount importance to developing top tier American footballers.

Undoubtedly, Juventus Academy Boston holds itself to a high standard, yet Altieri believes that a large part of their success is in Juve’s honest dedication to youth development. “The Juventus relationship is incredible… They’re focused on the football, they’re not focused on getting every last nickle out of us… It’s not like that, it’s a very healthy relationship.” Instead, Altieri states, “one of the biggest objectives of the academy is to be a positive reflection of Juve, and a beacon of quality soccer in this country.” Altieri believes that this mentality is a necessary change to the traditional American relationship with youth football.

In order to accomplish this goal, Altieri clearly defines his expectations. “What we’re looking to do is take the most committed and talented… we don’t go too deep down into the player pool.” While prospects are faced with the knowledge that selection is difficult, the reward for making it into the ranks is a mutual dedication between player and academy. Altieri, not one for mincing words, states, “our goal is to be the best youth development club in the country, first in New England, then the country… Our goal, ultimately, is to have a whole bunch of players in the youth national pool, and to send our best players overseas to play professionally.”

The level of transparency from Altieri is refreshing, and between coaches and players, the goals are equally defined. “We state this internally… we want our first tier players in the national team pool and to play overseas, and some of them to maybe play in the U.S., professionally. We want our second tier players to go to Division 1 college.” Though mighty goals, Altieri is calculated in his ambitions. For now, his sites are aimed on Serie B or C for his players, but the notion of an American playing for Juve’s first team has recently become a reality. With Weston McKennie making history as the first American to play for Juventus, the idea of a homegrown joining Juventus quickly became more feasible.

On the thought of producing a first team player, Altieri stated, “They keep a hot list of our best players, and they have to see those players every time they’re out here… You’d be surprised, the Juve manager from the Turin academy that is assigned to us, I’ve received WhatsApp messages… from him saying ‘Hey, that goal was amazing!’ They start talking about a match… they look at the videos.”

While it remains to be seen what will become of Altieri’s players, with the academy still in its early stages - it is safe to say they are on their way to great heights. As America begins to enter onto the national stage as a footballing country, the guidance of established clubs such as Juventus is a necessary presence. From the relationship, the U.S. will be able to define itself, all while taking influence from the unique style and history of calcio. The nature of the relationship, it seems, is one of mutual benefit. Juventus has taken significant steps to ensure the development of football in the United States, brining with it a refreshing authenticity and respect that surprises even Altieri. As Juventus fans, we ought to keep close watch on the work Altieri is doing. Within the coming years and decades, expect to see Juventus Academy Boston players make a big impression both at home, and internationally.

Comment

Nobody reads your brain farts Einstein

Comment

Vecchia Signora

How Bill Altieri, President of Juventus Academy Boston, Spearheads Juve’s Efforts to Redefine Football in America
              Dec 6
              Written By Mason Cheek
              Bill Altieri, President. Via Juventus Academy Boston.

When talking football, one would be forgiven for harboring doubts about the American system. Despite the massive steps taken by the MLS to develop in recent years, America still has a long way to go in terms of becoming a footballing country. Outside of the international dominance of the United States Women’s National Team, America is largely a footnote in world football. Despite its outsider status in comparison with the top leagues of Europe, the United States is poised to further develop a passion for the sport.

The United States has demonstrated a slow yet consistent increase in interest, and clubs both domestically and abroad have turned their sights towards developing their stake in the United States market. A notable example of this is with our very own Juventus, who have indicated an interest in gaining a foothold in America.

In 2019, Juventus chief revenue officer, Giorgio Ricci, was quoted in Forbes magazine on the potential for Juventus to expand into America. “Professional soccer is ranked as the second-most-popular sport among people aged 12-17,” he explained. On Juventus’ prospects, Ricci said, “Our research has given us 27 million potential Juventus fans (in the U.S.)… people who declare they are interested or very interested in the club.”

Few are more deeply involved with Juventus’ efforts to bring the calcio way to the United States than Bill Altieri, President of the Juventus Academy in Boston. Altieri, who has headed the academy since its inception in 2018, outlined the mission of Juventus in the United States, as well as the long term implications of Juventus developing internationally in a phone interview with Vecchia Signora Blog.

On his initial contact with the club, Altieri said, “I was put in touch with Juve, as they did not have a camp in Boston. They partnered with me to help them run a camp in the Boston area. They sent the coaches, who had the curriculum and the content, and they partnered with a local soccer person, like myself, to provide fields, do the appropriate board of health permitting, to do the marketing, and provide the equipment.” Altieri was also tasked with employing a cast of local coaches to work under the Juventus staff.

Nearly three years on, Juventus Academy Boston has grown exponentially, with an impressive 95 teams, comprised of roughly 1,600 players under the tutelage of 55 coaches. While the prestige and professionalism associated with Juventus is enough to impress many prospects, Altieri attributes much of the academy’s success to the methodology of training, and the clear investment into individual player development.

Each coach at Juventus Academy Boston is provided with technological resources to record and analyze matches, allowing the team to review footage of their gameplay. In addition to review in Boston, a team based primarily in the United Kingdom analyzes the footage, allowing key moments and performances to be reviewed for training purposes.

In addition to the comprehensive documentation, elite academy teams are outfitted with advanced performance tracking equipment connected to each players cleat. The devices are capable of measuring the number of touches each player makes per foot, the time in which they maintain possession, their release of the ball, as well as their total area covered in a match, time sprinted, top speed, and meters per minute.

The technology, Altieri says, is a valuable tool. “It’s just an incredible amount [of data.] We then layer physical and technical data, and we synch it with the video data. We get all the player moments during the match.” While the technology is vital to the learning foundations at the academy, it serves a much higher purpose in the grand scheme of each individual player’s development. As players continue to move through the ranks, elite players who are scouted by domestic universities and foreign clubs are able to use this footage and data to showcase their talents to interested parties. Juventus Academy Boston stores all player data for free, allowing this vital information to be used as players attempt to break into collegiate or club level play.

Along with cutting edge analytics, Juventus Academy Boston seeks to employee the highest level of coaching possible, with direct collaboration with Turin’s coaching staff. In order to maintain tactical cohesion, coaches from Turin frequent the academy in Boston, visiting an average of 65 days a year. “What happens is, they send the coach or coaches, they stay for 2 to 3 weeks at a time, and they train our coaches in the Juventus methodology all day long. So, there are classroom trainings, on-field trainings, sports science and the psychology of coaching… Every time Juve change their first team coach, there are changes in the game model of Juve, and they ripple down to us.”

Though it comes as no surprise to learn that Juventus are structurally uniform, the level of specificity goes well beyond tactics. Altieri revealed that in addition to tactics, the mannerisms of coaches are directly outlined from Turin. Altieri shared that each academy coach is instructed in, “the psychology of coaching, the body language that you project as a coach, how you use your voice, how you interact with players… It’s incredible. They’re very detailed.” All this is impressive, especially considering that Juventus Academy Boston’s crop of coaches already hold range of superlatives. Notable current and former coaches include former Getafe Youth Academy and South African national team coach, Drago Kazakov, former MLS coach Adrian Carvalho, former Antigua GFC and Deportivo Coatepeque coach, Ziggy Korytoski, former Bundesliga 2 player Michael Jordan, and many others. Altieri believes that cultivating excellence amongst his coaching staff is of paramount importance to developing top tier American footballers.

Undoubtedly, Juventus Academy Boston holds itself to a high standard, yet Altieri believes that a large part of their success is in Juve’s honest dedication to youth development. “The Juventus relationship is incredible… They’re focused on the football, they’re not focused on getting every last nickle out of us… It’s not like that, it’s a very healthy relationship.” Instead, Altieri states, “one of the biggest objectives of the academy is to be a positive reflection of Juve, and a beacon of quality soccer in this country.” Altieri believes that this mentality is a necessary change to the traditional American relationship with youth football.

In order to accomplish this goal, Altieri clearly defines his expectations. “What we’re looking to do is take the most committed and talented… we don’t go too deep down into the player pool.” While prospects are faced with the knowledge that selection is difficult, the reward for making it into the ranks is a mutual dedication between player and academy. Altieri, not one for mincing words, states, “our goal is to be the best youth development club in the country, first in New England, then the country… Our goal, ultimately, is to have a whole bunch of players in the youth national pool, and to send our best players overseas to play professionally.”

The level of transparency from Altieri is refreshing, and between coaches and players, the goals are equally defined. “We state this internally… we want our first tier players in the national team pool and to play overseas, and some of them to maybe play in the U.S., professionally. We want our second tier players to go to Division 1 college.” Though mighty goals, Altieri is calculated in his ambitions. For now, his sites are aimed on Serie B or C for his players, but the notion of an American playing for Juve’s first team has recently become a reality. With Weston McKennie making history as the first American to play for Juventus, the idea of a homegrown joining Juventus quickly became more feasible.

On the thought of producing a first team player, Altieri stated, “They keep a hot list of our best players, and they have to see those players every time they’re out here… You’d be surprised, the Juve manager from the Turin academy that is assigned to us, I’ve received WhatsApp messages… from him saying ‘Hey, that goal was amazing!’ They start talking about a match… they look at the videos.”

While it remains to be seen what will become of Altieri’s players, with the academy still in its early stages - it is safe to say they are on their way to great heights. As America begins to enter onto the national stage as a footballing country, the guidance of established clubs such as Juventus is a necessary presence. From the relationship, the U.S. will be able to define itself, all while taking influence from the unique style and history of calcio. The nature of the relationship, it seems, is one of mutual benefit. Juventus has taken significant steps to ensure the development of football in the United States, brining with it a refreshing authenticity and respect that surprises even Altieri. As Juventus fans, we ought to keep close watch on the work Altieri is doing. Within the coming years and decades, expect to see Juventus Academy Boston players make a big impression both at home, and internationally.
              Bro you need to be there for your son in his tough time. You acting this way while he just came out of the closet isn't doing your son any favors. Be proud of your son and his boyfriend. It's a wonderful thing. Please be supportive of them. You got this bro! Please support your son and his sexual preference.

Comment

Bro you need to be there for your son in his tough time. You acting this way while he just came out of the closet isn't doing your son any favors. Be proud of your son and his boyfriend. It's a wonderful thing. Please be supportive of them. You got this bro! Please support your son and his sexual preference.
                Cut the homophobic crap already. High schoolers are not dumb as your generation of shiheads. Do you live under a rock?

Comment

Condescending and Trite- You are a Sad little person

-----------

Thank you for your Condesceding and Vulgar Post. You are a sick person- you need mental health assistance or a atronger moral view.

I am Juve Guy and although we have no issue or concerns, for that matter, in regards to anyones sexual preferences (it is an individual choice and has no effect on how I or my son would treat anyone) My son is a very happy, very confident, very well mannered heterosexual boy.

Whoever this poster is, he has a major issue with the sexual preferences of children and obviously is diisturbed.

I will not have any further back and forth with this poster.

This poster is mentally disturbed and it is very sad.

Peace and Love.... Peace and Love....

Forza Juve

Comment

Cut the homophobic crap already. High schoolers are not dumb as your generation of shiheads. Do you live under a rock?
                    What are you talking about? it’s important we support each other, and especially our children.
                    Your animosity toward others lifestyle choices is quite visible. Learn to accept.

Comment

-----------

Thank you for your Condesceding and Vulgar Post. You are a sick person- you need mental health assistance or a atronger moral view.

I am Juve Guy and although we have no issue or concerns, for that matter, in regards to anyones sexual preferences (it is an individual choice and has no effect on how I or my son would treat anyone) My son is a very happy, very confident, very well mannered heterosexual boy.

Whoever this poster is, he has a major issue with the sexual preferences of children and obviously is diisturbed.

Forza Juve
                      Welcome to t/s.
                      You, my annoying friend, have managed to poke the bear unlike anybody since BTDT and Stars Dad-and they are some of the best ever at that (with much more actual soccer knowledge than you seem to have).
                      The heat will only increase if you keep up with your childish antics.
                      And if Bill A and Cheeky don’t know what you’re up to (if you aren’t actually one of them), they will soon.
                      My advice is to leave the playing field before the animosity really heats up.
                      You haven’t seen vulgar.

Fair warning and enjoy your fantasy day on the beach

Comment

-----------

Forza Juve
                        Yet you felt compelled to assert that he is hetero.
                        Please, just love him for who he is and stop forcing your definition of “happy” on him and others. He can be happy with his choices regardless of his preference

Comment

Yet you felt compelled to assert that he is hetero.
                          Please, just love him for who he is and stop forcing your definition of “happy” on him and others. He can be happy with his choices regardless of his preference
                          Here here. He and his teammates know the truth.

Comment

Real brave of you ****ing homophobic morons. If you showed your face publicly I’d punch it immediately. Crawl back under your rocks cowards.

Comment

You are a Vulgar and Disgusting Person

Forza Juve

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X