Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hopefully they did pick up a striker. They really need one! My daughter played against them a few times last year and she said they were really easy to play against without any threats upfront.
    That was a cool story bruh. Can you tell us about the time you scored 4 touchdowns in High school?

Comment

Hopefully they did pick up a striker. They really need one! My daughter played against them a few times last year and she said they were really easy to play against without any threats upfront.
      This guy is trying really hard to get a reaction out of the bayside crowd. Fortunately no one is taking the bait.

Comment

Any good 08 teams coming to the Bayside tourney next month? Will the 08s have anyone decent to play?

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;3046031]

I dont get it. Why so much talk about bayside? Every time i come on the RI board its bayside and bayside 08 all the time. Why does it matter so much to people if the 2008’s cant score? They are 13 year old girls doing their best to score and yet you guys are all over their forwards because they cant score. Really? Please Get a life!!
          If you really wonder why everything on TS Rhode Island ALWAYS come back to one gender (girls), two age groups (08,07) and mostly one club (Bayside) it's not too hard to connect the dots. There is one coach who has put himself out there more than any other coach in RI. He'll slide into your DM's on Instagram, he'll blindly chat you on Facebook asking how your weekend is going. He will text you after your daughter's team plays one of his teams and invite you to train.

And his favorite past time? Stirring the pot on TS RI. What I can't figure out is if he starts all these threads or if others do because he has exposed himself so much. He's actually not a bad guy at all, my kid played for him in the past. His intentions are good (I think) but he doesn't like to listen and lacks a little self-awareness. Again, good guy, just needs to learn boundaries.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;3052874]

If you really wonder why everything on TS Rhode Island ALWAYS come back to one gender (girls), two age groups (08,07) and mostly one club (Bayside) it's not too hard to connect the dots. There is one coach who has put himself out there more than any other coach in RI. He'll slide into your DM's on Instagram, he'll blindly chat you on Facebook asking how your weekend is going. He will text you after your daughter's team plays one of his teams and invite you to train.

And his favorite past time? Stirring the pot on TS RI. What I can't figure out is if he starts all these threads or if others do because he has exposed himself so much. He's actually not a bad guy at all, my kid played for him in the past. His intentions are good (I think) but he doesn't like to listen and lacks a little self-awareness. Again, good guy, just needs to learn boundaries.
            The Pumas coach is the other side. I have seen him try to recruit kids at ODP, and even in the parking lot after town games. That said, of the two clubs Surf or Bayside, I still think Bayside is better. But top players have to make their way to MA eventually to be consistently challenged. And that is too bad.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;3052881][QUOTE=Unregistered;3052874]

The Pumas coach is the other side. I have seen him try to recruit kids at ODP, and even in the parking lot after town games. [QUOTE]

So you are saying he does what every coach on the planet does. Thanks for letting us know he is doing his job.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;n4156283][QUOTE=Unregistered;3052881][QUOTE=Unregistered;3052874]

The Pumas coach is the other side. I have seen him try to recruit kids at ODP, and even in the parking lot after town games.

So you are saying he does what every coach on the planet does. Thanks for letting us know he is doing his job.
                So when the Bayside coach recruits it is different? Personally it is all sleazy at some level. The big problem is parents who recruit for them!

Comment

[QUOTE=Guest;n4224820][QUOTE=Unregistered;n4156283][QUOTE=Unregistered;3052881]

The Pumas coach is the other side. I have seen him try to recruit kids at ODP, and even in the parking lot after town games.

So when the Bayside coach recruits it is different? Personally it is all sleazy at some level. The big problem is parents who recruit for them!

Now your posts make sense... Your stuck at bayside because nobody recruits you and your upset about it. Who said anything about bayside recruiting their players? That's laughable that someone would leave their club for bayside, unless they are a RI resident and it doesn't matter what level they play. So I don't believe anyone has made a statement on here where they were upset about bayside recruiting their players. In fact, most players that do not start out at bayside, only end up there eventually because they didn't make the cut at their first choice. And that is ok, but it seems you are not ok with it!!!

Comment

[QUOTE=Guest;n4224826][QUOTE=Guest;n4224820][QUOTE=Unregistered;n4156283]

Now your posts make sense... Your stuck at bayside because nobody recruits you and your upset about it. Who said anything about bayside recruiting their players? That's laughable that someone would leave their club for bayside, unless they are a RI resident and it doesn't matter what level they play. So I don't believe anyone has made a statement on here where they were upset about bayside recruiting their players. In fact, most players that do not start out at bayside, only end up there eventually because they didn't make the cut at their first choice. And that is ok, but it seems you are not ok with it!!!
                    And this is coming from a Surf parent. Bayside has always been the top dog in RI. I which they would have a similar format like the old State Cup and we can settle this once and for all.

Comment

[QUOTE=Guest;n4224826][QUOTE=Guest;n4224820][QUOTE=Unregistered;n4156283]

That's funny! Actually my daughter plays for a top MA club. If she played in RI, it would definitely be Bayside!

Comment

[QUOTE=Guest;n4224990][QUOTE=Guest;n4224826][QUOTE=Guest;n4224820]

That's funny! Actually my daughter plays for a top MA club. If she played in RI, it would definitely be Bayside!
                        Yep. Same troll / tool who has been targeting this specific team with misinformation for weeks.

Comment

Any good 08 teams coming to the Bayside tourney next month? Will the 08s have anyone decent to play?
                          Select is coming and we’re bringing our GA team. Hide the women and children! It’s gonna be ugly.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post

Select is coming and we’re bringing our GA team. Hide the women and children! It’s gonna be ugly.
                            Shaking in my Nike Airs.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post

Shaking in my Nike Airs.
                              You should be. Maybe we’ll have our girls play only with their off-foot to give you guys a chance.

Comment

Scorpions are playing Bayside Tourney too.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X